Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
30 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]Midea (Portable) Air conditioner FREE Install, uses Toshiba Carrier compressor motor

cam40729
post May 11 2009, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Midea has been a world leader in Air Conditioners since its establishment in 1985 producing over 16 million units in 2007. (Expected sales of over 17 million units in 2008)

Midea’s vertically integrated supply chain enables it to achieve maximum efficiency in production and product development, giving Midea a competitive edge over other brands.

Midea employs Japanese research methods and scientists to achieve the highest standard of quality control. Having spent 6 years in implementing 6 Sigma Quality Assurance System, limiting defect ratio to no more than 3.4 for every million units produced.

With over 1000 engineers working round the clock and over 300 new products being developed and over 100 patents filed, Midea is dedicated to continuously improve product quality and excel customer satisfaction.

user posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item(s): Midea Air Conditioner FREE standard installation An associate ofuser posted image
Click here - Midea Profile
Click here - Midea air conditioners
The Joint Venture with Toshiba:
user posted imageuser posted image
Click here -Toshiba Carrier compressors produced by Midea
...Midea Air Conditioning will produce residential and light commercial air conditioners primarily under the Midea and Toshiba brands, as well as air conditioners for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. In addition, it will distribute Midea and OEM branded products....

Click here - Midea & Carrier Joint Venture
...Carrier has formed a joint venture with Midea Group of China for the manufacture and distribution of heating, air -conditioning and ventilation (HVAC) products in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Midea will own 51 percent of the joint venture and Carrier 49 percent...

Click here - Joint R&D centre established between Midea and Toshiba-Carrier
...Midea’s own technology advances on inverter technology is a key factor that convinced Toshiba-Carrier to share its core technology and to further cooperate with Midea on joint R&D.”, Mr. Manabu Kitamoto said, "Midea is now one of the largest inverter AC manufacturers, Midea’s technology, products and market reputation outperform other competitors...

Click here - Midea CAC Works with Toshiba Carrier Again to deepen Technological Cooperation
...Midea and Toshiba has been cooperating with each other for a long time. As early as in 1993, the two parties had started cooperation in terms of air-conditioning technologies and launched a number of popular products of Toshiba style....

Package includes: Air conditioner + FREE Standard back to back Installation

Price:

Split:
1.0HP - RM 899 (basic), RM999 (Plasma/ioniser), RM 1,350 (Inverter+Plasma)
1.5HP - RM 1,199 (basic), RM 1,299 (Plasma/ioniser), RM 1,599 (Inverter+Plasma)
2.0HP - RM 1,799 (basic), RM 1,899 (Plasma)
2.5HP - RM 2,599 (Plasma)
NOW FREE UPGRADE 1.0hp and 1.5hp basic model to ioniser model, while stock lasts!
[Other brands are available, Please contact the seller]

[Panasonic, Dakin, Sharp, Samsung, LG, York, Acson, Sanyo, FujiAire, Midea]
[Standard, Plasma, Plasmacluster, Ionizer]

Warranty: 5 years warranty (first 2 years FULL warranty, other brands offer 1 year full warranty only)

Dealing method: SMS your name and address to confirm your order

Contact method/details: PM me / sms to +6 0 1 6 - 2 1 5 8 6 9 9
---

Item(s) conditions: Brand New

user posted image

Floor Standing:
user posted image

Ceiling Cassette:
user posted image

Active Carbon and Dust Filter

All Midea split system air conditioners feature a Carbon and Dust Filter made of Active Carbon and Electrostatic Fibre which eliminates certain kinds of odours such as ammonia (NH3) and deactivates harmful chemical gas such as formaldehyde (HCHO). By forming positive positions on the filter surface, the Electrostatic Fibre Filter traps small dust particles, smoke and pet fur to prevent allergic reactions.

Bio Filter

A specialized biological enzyme and Eco filter. The Eco filter catches very small airborne dust particles and neutralises bacteria, fungi and microbes. Biological enzyme eliminates bacteria by dissolving their cell wall thus eliminating the problem of re-pollution seen in traditional air conditioners.

Golden Anti-corrosive Condenser

The Golden hydrophilic condenser can improve the heating efficiency by accelerating the defrosting process. The unique anticorrosive golden coating on the condenser can withstand salty air, rain and other corrosive elements.

Up to 6 Star Energy Rating

Energy efficiency is a priority with many models receiving the coveted TESAW awards for energy efficiency. All models are M.E.P.S. (Minimum Energy Performance Standards) compliant to the latest standards.

QUOTE(thrussardi @ Mar 8 2010, 08:26 PM)
Thanks! I Just got my aircond daikin inverter, within 24 hours after deposit being made..the installer came with good workmanship smile.gif

Recommended smile.gif

QUOTE(kazama82 @ Mar 19 2010, 03:40 PM)
i used all Midea aircond in my house.. (1HP, 1.5HP, 2HP )..so far not bad..

QUOTE(LinctusForte @ Apr 1 2011, 10:01 PM)
i must say, this guys offers a very good service. TS accomodate my tight schedule and get the job done in no sweat. greatly recommended seller!!

QUOTE(jg2008 @ Jun 13 2011, 01:54 PM)
I just bought the Midea 1 hp inverter air-cond from this reseller. Fast respone and get it done by last saturday.

So far the air-cond working perfectly and the compressor is working very silent. i think is still new, i will feedback after 3 months whether is the compressor still working silent as new compare with my mitsubishi mr.slim model. The mitsubishi compressor working very noisy once its get dirty.  sad.gif

QUOTE(kucingfight @ Dec 17 2011, 10:09 AM)
I'm using midea for the past 1week. satisfied with it, where it's significantly cheaper than other brands. okla, i don think there are significant diff between  ac brand

just a comparison, a 1.5hp inverter is at least rm500 cheaper than pana/daikin

http://midea.see.com.my/

QUOTE(suppinfresh @ Jul 9 2012, 07:30 PM)
midea is good.my house using midea and daikin .midea outlook and cooling all the way better than daikin
QUOTE(kucingfight @ Apr 12 2013, 05:32 PM)
after more than 1yr of usage, here i'm to share that midea works wonderfully. no issues, use it almost everynight for 8hours
QUOTE(mrsmytb @ May 29 2013, 09:51 PM)
Thanks! I Just got my aircond Midea Ionizer. Installed at my living room. Pay during installation.

Recommended.

From Taman Desa. smile.gif
========================================================

Portable Air condtioners - no bucket design/no collected water (not Air Coolers):
1.0HP MPN3-09CR - WAS RM 1,499 NOW RM 1,xxx
1.5HP MPN1-12CR - WAS RM 1,899 NOW RM 1,xxx

user posted image

p/s: MEC iPort portable air conditioner is made by Midea click here

comes with 5ft adjustable hose to exhaust hot air out of your room

user posted image

QUOTE(Jarod @ Mar 19 2010, 03:30 PM)
just received my portable unit. very happy with it.

QUOTE(alan44 @ Mar 2 2010, 01:42 AM)
Just got one from him today..its kinda ok for a portable one

QUOTE(techmania @ Aug 21 2010, 10:03 PM)
Just get this portable air-cond very cold just like split unit. I can use at my bedroom and hall  thumbup.gif  rclxms.gif

QUOTE(kekayo @ May 6 2012, 12:58 PM)
Just got my Air-Portable Air-Con. Very Cold.. Order yesterday, today got it, very efficiency, thanks!

QUOTE(ed23 @ Mar 29 2013, 08:24 PM)
i just received the portable aircond,very cold.thanks to Mr.Lai,nice dealing with you
This post has been edited by cam40729: Jun 21 2013, 10:29 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hungheykwun
post May 18 2009, 07:17 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

order confirmed but seller left me waiting like an idiot the whole saturday afternoon with no calls to inform if he's coming or will be late

so i cancelled the order

This post has been edited by hungheykwun: May 18 2009, 07:18 PM
+Quote Post
cam40729
post May 18 2009, 07:33 PM

Getting Started

Miss Hooi, there were some incidents and miss communications on the rainy day. I kept calling your mobile and also your bf's mobile after i knew my contractor had not arrived, none of you pick up my calls for further understanding.

Moreover, i didn't even get your deposit. And now you bring this up here without letting me directly talking to you.

May i know what your intention is?

This post has been edited by cam40729: May 19 2009, 01:58 PM
+Quote Post
hungheykwun
post May 20 2009, 04:38 PM

Enthusiast

1. you did not ask for deposit when i ordered. those who trade with me here will know i will pay deposit if requested because what i buy i always deal

2. i have alrdy cancel with you, what else to talk? your company called on tuesday and i told them i have cancelled because i do not like ppl to keep me waiting. this is not the way to do business.

3. i have alrdy told you i will post my feedback here

+Quote Post
johnnyg
post May 20 2009, 07:07 PM

Getting Started

Hi bro,

1.5HP MPM-12CR does this have an outlet to drain the water like conventional aircond?

Can you send any brochure on this model? could not find on website. sent to benghuat911@gmail.com

This post has been edited by johnnyg: May 20 2009, 07:09 PM
+Quote Post
cam40729
post May 20 2009, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

These portable air conditioners have a bin for water storage.

1.5HP MPM-12CR model even has the system to vaporise and discharge outdoors, just like your modern refrigerators at home.

sorry, soft copy not available.

Thank you.

+Quote Post
johnnyg
post May 21 2009, 07:27 PM

Getting Started

Hi Bro,

called you today but no reply. Would like to know where your shop is
+Quote Post
dyke36
post May 24 2009, 12:20 AM

i interested with the portable ,
but is it cool same as normal air cond ?
+Quote Post
cam40729
post May 24 2009, 08:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(johnnyg @ May 21 2009, 07:27 PM)
Hi Bro,

called you today but no reply. Would like to know where your shop is
thank you for you support

QUOTE(dyke36 @ May 24 2009, 12:20 AM)
i interested with the portable ,
but is it cool same as normal air cond ?
Yes, its as cold as normal air cond, you can feel it before buying.

Some people feel the room space which its not as cold as normal air cond, this is because they miss-place the portable air cond. In fact, hot air goes up, cold air goes down. In order to achieve the best result, portable air cond have to be placed higher, instead of putting the portable air cond on the floor. Secondly, avoid any things blocking the air flow.
+Quote Post
edvin1989
post May 27 2009, 12:48 AM

bro.. midea or samsung long lasting ?
guess will open hardcore ... ^^
pm me latest price for this 2 brand for 1.0hp and 1.5hp ..
plan to install after 2 week of sem break ...
thanks..
+Quote Post
stratocaster
post Jun 2 2009, 11:58 AM

Casual

pm me for 1hp midea aircond plus installation and cheapest portable aircond? thx
+Quote Post
hancitgila
post Jun 2 2009, 04:23 PM

Group: New Member

please PM me the cheapest inverter aircond unit plus installation and cheapest portable aircond plus delivery to nilai. thanx
+Quote Post
K-Max
post Jun 4 2009, 08:09 PM

i am worried the portable ac not cold after purchase =.=
+Quote Post
yikjaan
post Jun 4 2009, 08:26 PM

Getting Started

do we have a trial for 7 days on the portable air cond after we purchase? how if we bought it and it does not make our room cool. Does you have any guarantee on this?

Added on June 4, 2009, 8:28 pmone more thing... http://www.midea.see.com.my website abit cacat...sometime is accessible sometime may not... perhaps you need a better hosting to host the website?

Thank You.

This post has been edited by yikjaan: Jun 4 2009, 08:28 PM
+Quote Post
cam40729
post Jun 4 2009, 10:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(K-Max @ Jun 4 2009, 08:09 PM)
i am worried the portable ac not cold after purchase =.=
QUOTE(yikjaan @ Jun 4 2009, 08:26 PM)
do we have a trial for 7 days on the portable air cond after we purchase? how if we bought it and it does not make our room cool. Does you have any guarantee on this?

Added on June 4, 2009, 8:28 pmone more thing... http://www.midea.see.com.my website abit cacat...sometime is accessible sometime may not... perhaps you need a better hosting to host the website?

Thank You.
Please refer to my comment on using the portable air conditioner. You are always welcome to feel and try yourself before buying, i'm confident on the product.

yikjaan - thanks for informing, as i never faced this problem.
+Quote Post
yikjaan
post Jun 4 2009, 11:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cam40729 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:47 PM)
Please refer to my comment on using the portable air conditioner. You are always welcome to feel and try yourself before buying, i'm confident on the product.

yikjaan - thanks for informing, as i never faced this problem.
where can i feel it? your shop?
+Quote Post
cam40729
post Jun 5 2009, 12:04 PM

Getting Started

yes, UGPM
+Quote Post
DK82
post Jun 8 2009, 12:24 PM

Stealth Lurker

I have just read through your first post, just wanna seek confirmation from you:

Portable:
1HP MPM-09CR - RM 1,399
1.5HP MPM-12CR - RM 1,699

Does the 5 years warranty (first 2 years FULL warranty) apply to these two model?
+Quote Post
cam40729
post Jun 8 2009, 12:42 PM

Getting Started

1 year to Portable air conditioners.

thank you
+Quote Post
yikjaan
post Jun 8 2009, 05:15 PM

Getting Started

Does your POrtable aircond can or need to service? Normally for a normal aircond do need to service to add Freyon gas....if "Yes", How much?

and one more question is..... where is the midea factory?
+Quote Post

30 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0758sec    3.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:12 PM