Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kia Forte, When will this beauty launch in MAS?

views

silencer12
post Jul 24 2009, 07:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(leongwk15 @ Jul 24 2009, 12:35 PM)
I totally agree with you guys.

I believe Forte is a good chance to bring Kia & Naza back in the market but with current disappointment, they are going down.

Naza Kia has already brought in Kia Forte, all kept in yard. Delay of launching will make the Forte not really a new car when its launch year end.

Looks like every car brand is delaying any new launch because there is plenty of existing model in stock. They are in the same trade and working together for their own benefit. Buyers is the one suffering.

Better looks for others option.
from june until august then now end of the year. if any Naza ppl reading this forum they better think twice on this decision.

the fact is, korean makes hardly attract fans in malaysia. and that small bunch of ppl who are interested aren't gonna buy spectra 5 if they know that forte is coming with a competitive price so regardless of how much stock they still have, spectra 5's gonna sit there waiting to rot. Naza will end up losing more because a lot ppl will go for other choices rather than waiting for forte.

sad ppl, and to have waited this long i think i'm going to buy another make soon. bye bye Naza
silencer12
post Jul 27 2009, 10:34 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fookeesan @ Jul 27 2009, 03:53 PM)
like switching back to Vios n City??
hehe  rclxms.gif
hahaha... maybe sx4, maybe elantra/avante... there are still choices around... not necessarily the 2 main jap makes thumbup.gif
silencer12
post Oct 25 2009, 12:44 AM

0 posts

wow... naza finally going to launch the car soon... congrats to those who waited and still interested smile.gif

wonder whether the windscreen problem has really been solved. singaporeans still having the same problem it seems. if malaysian batch has any level of similarity naza's really going to have problem with brand image.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:26 PM