Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Puteri Puchong Investment

views

ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 11:11 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jun 13 2009, 06:47 PM)
What I like about Bandar Puteri:

+ Freehold
Some say leasehold for 99 years is a long time. But try selling a 10 years old leasehold house and a 10 years old freehold house. The leasehold will cause 2 times the pain, what with all the land office consent, etc.

+ Ex-estate land
No mining land please. I don't want any ex-mining lake masquerading as water-lifestyle lake. It is hard enough to get the authorities to care for the roads, don't expect too much for lakes.

+ Nearby ammenities and banks
Everything is nearby, but not too near. I don't want shops opposite my house. Just be close enough.

+ Single developer for whole township
IOI is responsible for the whole township. No shift-blaming to others. When the access road at Giant is congested, IOI built the fly-over. If many developers, till today they will still be fighting over who to borne the costs.

+ IOI online complaints
As house-owners, you can submit any complaints on the road, lights, parks using IOI's website. I don't see other high-end projects (ie desa parkcity) have similar website.

Bandar Puteri is IOI's cash-cow. IOI knows it. IOI can continue to build RM 600K double-storeys, RM 2.7 million bungalows and still see the houses sold out. That's because Bandar Puteri has gained a reputation for good township and the buyers trust IOI. But IOI should not misuse this trust and look for short-term gain.
I don't see BPP is a good place to stay. Too commercialize and getting crowded with the booming shop. I wonder future, BPP have more shop than the house. hmm.gif Everything is nearby. But you still need a car to go to banking, shopping and market. I wonder is it really near. It don't have a good nice garden in housing area for family activity and jogger.
IOI shouldn't build the traffic light interchange at the ldp. It better to have direct fly down to ldp-kl/pj and further U turn to go in from usj/ldp-BPP. That would smooth up the traffic without car stopping and congested.
ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 01:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jun 14 2009, 12:47 PM)
Yes, it is actually not near at all. Still need to drive car to reach the shop and banks (It is about 4km from Puteri 12 to the shops). But this is exactly what the owners want. They don't want to live next to the shops. The residential area should be separated from the commercial area.

There are gardens, and small parks. But of course, cannot compare to DPC parks.  notworthy.gif Have a look at the jogging area at Puteri 11

You're right about the interchange. But it is water under the bridge now....  icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes, it is what resident want. thumbup.gif What I mean is for banking, restaurant and banking, it is best far away. But for small grocery or mini market, they want some nearby. Something like small roll of shop which have mini market, kedai runcit, laundry shop or kedai logam. You don't want everytime drive down to giant just get 1 item, incase you cook halfway. Ha..... Anyway, each housing area has it pros n cons.
For housing garden, best if one big garden surround by the section house. Everyone can walk down to the garden. A walking distance. Not to driving distance.
As for the brigde, what I heard, it never approve by the ldp. And ldp want them to torn down. But don't know how it settle. whistling.gif
ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 03:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

Eh... What and where is DPC?
ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 04:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

I see. Never hear before this place. He... I didn't compare that far. I just check the BPP map laayout and surrounding place. Or compare with their neighbour garden.
But if compare, (just neighbour garden) pusat bandar puchong is more lucky and have a better layout I think.
ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 10:32 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(HW-Racer @ Jun 14 2009, 09:57 PM)
Hope IOI could emulate SP Setia by planting more trees & build better parks, Central parks (with lakes)...at bdr Puteri Puchong...

the tag of Bdr Puteri is Smart Living, Garden City (if I am not mistaken)....but look at their lanscapce + trees + parks can't
compare to SP Setia 's Pusat Bandar Puchong with mature Trees, nice central parks, good landscapes... !
BPP abit hard to follow pusat bandar puchong. The BPP layout is very much different. Not many developer willing to scarifice some land for a big garden and beauty up the landscape. That why BPP look abit like dry.
ozak
post Jun 14 2009, 11:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(Cyberiq @ Jun 14 2009, 09:44 PM)
I don't see any difference between BPP and Taman Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong. Just next to each others and no barriers to reach
the other neighbourhood. Taman Wawasan only had 2 row of shops and how to compare? Yet, also need to drive to shops. Any shops next to
the residents? it may be pro and cons.

If it was a warung or kedai makan then how?? more rats will come.  sweat.gif

Thats is the reason both SP Setia and IOI will built their shops few meters from residents. This is mostly a standard to every new
and well plan housing area.

If want to have shops just under your house, then can choose Setia Walk (another good project). thumbup.gif ...is different also.
Condo is different from DST and DST is different to Semi-d
I don't consider setia walk is a good stay. It just feel like staying in commersial building with crowded and car sound from the highway in the morning. I like peace and silent place to stay. With bird singing in the morning when I wakeup. biggrin.gif
Try to check at BK and taman wawasan. They do have small roll of shop for resident grocery. But separate out those big shop far away from resident area. Try to drive each of this garden main road. See which one you feel more pleasure to drive. Soon BPP will have two pertrol station at the right side main road. Petronas and shell. sad.gif
It is good each of this taman can reachable via the inter road. That why taman awasan is lucky and benefit from two congested taman while preserve ownself from too cormmersialise. But not good too after setia walk is up. sad.gif
ozak
post Jun 15 2009, 06:56 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(qsil @ Jun 15 2009, 12:29 PM)
moreover the shops in BP ( from citibank area right towards puteri mart) gosh....have never seen so many shops centralised in 1 area, u name it they have it wink.gif anytime even more than the shops combined in ss2 + taipan ...not to mentioned most of the banks are also there too
This is another problem. With so many shop but less car park. If you go for lunch or dinner or banking, you got to round n round. Soon there would be double park and chaos like puchong jaya. And built the car park building far far at the corner side. I wonder who gonna park there hmm.gif And it so unsafe amd crippy for a lady to walk n park there. sweat.gif
For shop lot planning, I think Taipan is more better than BPP. thumbup.gif
ozak
post Jun 17 2009, 03:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jun 17 2009, 03:03 PM)
Having one now. Just a normal alarm system. Don't know what so smart. Remember the alarm installer say can link to telephone. So, if your alarm triggered, the system will call your handphone. But very trouble. Have to pull cable lar, etc. In the end didn't manage to get it work.
Marketing gimmick. This kind of system already have 12yrs ago. i m using one. It just call u when alarm trigger. Just program it with code.
ozak
post Jun 17 2009, 03:32 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

Smart home mean, you clap your hand the tv will on. You fap, the fan will blow. he.... Con $$. Like buying proton car. must include this and that unneccessary accessory .
ozak
post Jun 24 2009, 05:01 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

If I not mistaken, New rule set by MPSJ that you cannot extend fully the kicthen. Must leave 2feet empty space. This rule implement many yrs ago.
ozak
post Jun 26 2009, 09:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

You don't need to buy or stay in BPP to enjoy this facilities. Get a cheaper and better garden to stay and yet enjoy this facilities. Even more than that. One of the example is wawasan.
ozak
post Jul 4 2009, 09:26 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

You better watchout for this kind of house. Don't think 6mth the ground will settle that easilly. After few yrs time, it get more worse. By that time. the developer won't care much your problem. I ve see this kind of situation before. Drag and fight in court. Damn developer.
ozak
post Jul 4 2009, 08:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

Why 2 station with such a short distance? One station at tesco should sufficient for 3 taman. Another one should be further down to puchong utama for saujana, prima, perdana etc.
ozak
post Jul 4 2009, 09:13 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

Well, maybe they have their own reason. Not sure base on what they construct the lrt station in such a short distance.
ozak
post Jul 14 2009, 12:45 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(HW-Racer @ Jul 13 2009, 11:00 PM)
visited the Serena site yesterday...i think it is at least 60% completed...and still no sign of the
construction for ZARYA...and the small playground.... i think rich/TOP developer like
IOI should spend more money to plant more trees in their township..

really hope Govt..should make it compulsory that for each landed house...the developer
should plant at least 1 tree in front..(and must allocate a proper place to plant it)
of the house....  brows.gif
Why a big developer like IOI can't afford to landscape a taman? House nice but surrounding area look like dry land and damn hot. Later rename to taman sahara. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ozak: Jul 14 2009, 12:45 AM
ozak
post Jul 18 2009, 12:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(myfruitbay @ Jul 18 2009, 12:40 PM)
Becareful yoh, I am IT people.
I dont trust this furom completely.
Recently have few newbies...
Does it sound more and more real estate agent goreng here? tongue.gif Or some IOI marketing goreng here?
ozak
post Aug 23 2009, 10:23 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

How about compare Pusat bandar puchong vs bandar puteri?

My opinion, much much better than bandar puteri.
ozak
post Aug 24 2009, 09:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(charlesPuchong @ Aug 24 2009, 09:28 AM)
Let talks to your boss to just maintain your salary as last ten year loh......he will be happy to do that . By that, everything will be maintain as last ten year , no improvement , no progress .. rclxub.gif
What progress do you want? What improvement do you want for your area? hmm.gif

ozak
post Aug 24 2009, 10:47 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(Cyberiq @ Aug 24 2009, 10:27 AM)
doh.gif  can ask around or made questionaire at Tesco Puchong or IOI Mall or ask third party residents like Taman Putra Prima
residents or others like as far as BU ,PJ or Cheras or DPC ..from North to South..find out majority prefer
or PBB....i guess we will have the answer. Most of the people in Klang Valley know Bandar Puteri Puchong
but not even know where is Pusat Bandar Puchong....and mistaken is Bandar Puchong Jaya....

If not search via google...then we won't know Pusat bandar Puchong = Taman Wawasan. I think is the popularity like
you wanna to compare Taman Putra Prima and Taman Tekali......or go cheras ...everybody will know Taman Midah but not Taman Bahtera.

Why is popular???... is the preference of majority due to many factors...then only we will come to the word "appreciation"...
That's good if not much people know PBP. At least keep it at low profile. Not much people know=less development, less traffic and less popularity. he.... thumbup.gif
ozak
post Aug 25 2009, 11:00 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(moopok @ Aug 25 2009, 10:35 AM)
i'm not racist or what... it's very obvious that when a place hv a chinese majority population, shops of all kinds  wl bloom & hse price wl rise. I think it's the chinese mentality to eat,eat & eat.. thumbup.gif
Ha..ha.. I guess malay buy house for stay. But chinese buy house not for stay. That is why you see here people keep goreng the place. Not racist. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ozak: Aug 25 2009, 11:00 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0398sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 PM