Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Clueless on which telco? Prepaid or postpaid?, Enquiries, discussions and suggestions

views

2die4
post Jun 2 2009, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

hi guyz... i need some feedback and advise.. icon_question.gif

currently me n my wife using Hotlink with credit usage RM30 ++ and RM50++ per month. I'm thinking of getting postpaid plan either form Maxis / Celcom / Digi.

This is my usage - mainly for voice call and sometimes video call to my wife + calling friends / office usage.

From my survey on the family / supplementary line if found this:

Maxis - Commitment of RM 80 permonth
Principal line RM 50 (VP 50) + supplementary line RM 30 (family plus 30 - commitment of RM30 per month), voice call rate 15sen / 20sen (on / off net), allowed SHARING TALKTIME (so both of us can used up to RM80 permonth) & free call between family line - capped at 15 hours.

Celcom - Commitment of RM55 permonth
Principal line RM50 (exec 50) + supplementary line RM5 (monthly fee), voice call rate 30sen (on/off net), free call between family line - capped at 40 hours.
For this i think principal line will be goes to my wife and i will be used the supplementary line.

DIGI - Commitment of RM80 permonth
Principal line RM 50 (forgot what plan) + supplementary line RM 30 (1family - commitment of RM30 per month), voice call rate 13sen (on / off net) & free call between family line - dont know got capped or not.
For this the principal line will be goes to my wife and i will used the supplementary line.

At first, im thinking of getting Digi but due to the DIGI dont provide video calling yet... maybe i should forget about "Orang Kuning" currently... Does anyone here know when DIGI will provide this service since they got 3G service for broadband now. If they will introduce in due time, i'll think maybe i can wait abit...

On the celcom part, i'm afraid that the usage of calling time will be more as celcom call rate is 30 sen perminute. the advantage of it that it provide longer hours for family call time.

As for Maxis, don't have any problem with their package, but just been using hotlink for quite some times (almost 10 years ady). the best credit that i could give to maxis is they provide SHARING TALKTIME, which i think the best bang for the bucks.

So anyone can suggest me rclxub.gif ... Hope to get it with reasons why you choosing it... icon_rolleyes.gif

sorry for long entry... Thank You... thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by 2die4: Jun 2 2009, 04:37 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0498sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:10 PM