Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for printshop in Cyberjaya, For printing business cards/letterheads

views

TSmysticaldodo
post Apr 20 2009, 11:33 PM, updated 15y ago

Regular
1,029 posts

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a reliable print shop around Cyberjaya? I'm open to any place in Puchong area (near as Cyberjaya as possible)

I need to print around 100 pieces of both business cards and letterheads. I have absolutely no idea what the typical cost are but my estimated budget is around RM 100. The design is already available smile.gif

My boss did try asking the shop at Streetmall but their response were rather lacklustre. We won't be going back there.

I need to get an answer by tomorrow afternoon if possible

Thanks! smile.gifsmile.gif
kelvinctwong
post May 11 2009, 04:30 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(mysticaldodo @ Apr 20 2009, 11:33 PM)
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a reliable print shop around Cyberjaya? I'm open to any place in Puchong area  (near as Cyberjaya as possible)

I need to print around 100 pieces of both business cards and letterheads. I have absolutely no idea what the typical cost are but my estimated budget is around RM 100. The design is already available smile.gif

My boss did try asking the shop at Streetmall but their response were rather lacklustre. We won't be going back there.

feel free to browse my blog
www.best2print.blogspot.com
obefiend
post May 12 2009, 01:00 AM

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilluminati
863 posts

QUOTE(mysticaldodo @ Apr 20 2009, 11:33 PM)
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a reliable print shop around Cyberjaya? I'm open to any place in Puchong area  (near as Cyberjaya as possible)

are u refering to Misco Creative. They are the only print shop in cyberjaya i know. the one inside Lim Kok Wing is expensive and dont print business cards.

but i do know a shop in Taman Equinne. there is a row of shops next to Jaya Jusco. look out for the print shop opposite the 711......that is the only other print shop i know. hope this helps
kyLL
post May 12 2009, 07:39 AM

-=-
1,638 posts

wow.. the budget is extremely low. i hope you're planning to print single colour and on 100g paper. s:

RM100 for namecard AND letterheads?

did you manage to find it?
acopy
post May 12 2009, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

i can give you RM100 for 100pcs letterhead and namecard,your own design. the print quality will be limited since i'm using laser printer to print. my location seremban.
Decond
post May 24 2009, 04:32 PM

3 posts

I am not sure witht that budget you can get a good quality printing. But there's a shop in Limkokwing Hostel (Desaria Villa, not inside LUCT) where you can ask them to help you. So far it is the cheapset printing shop that i know and I think they can help you to find a solution because they also print namecards and letterhead. Maybe you can check it out?
archprint
post Oct 6 2017, 03:31 AM

5 posts

ARCHPRINT CYBERJAYA PRINT SHOP

We are open from 9:00am until 12:00mn

We offer FREE SAME DAY DELIVERY

Location : Level 2-10 Paragon @ Pan'gaea, Persiaran Bestari, Cyber 11, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Email : design@archprint.com.my

SERVICES :
PRINT
SCAN
PHOTOSTAT
BINDING
THESIS HARD COVER
GRAPHIC DESIGN
BUSINESS CARD
BROCHURE
FLYERS
POSTERS AND ADS
BUNTING
SIGNAGE
LASER CUTTING

We also create architectural design and models.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:01 PM