Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tech Support problem with p1, problem with p1

views

TSklinky
post Feb 16 2009, 09:54 AM, updated 16y ago

13 posts

problem:

there is no connection on weekend, its been 2 weeks already and 2 continuous weekend i have no connection until this morning (16feb2009), the speed is great on weekdays but

why no connection on weekend including this morning ?

note: the p1 wimax station located 200m from my house, and i have paid my first month bill.

i hv report to the call center , they said they will follow up about this matter, but they still havent call me until today, please don't let your customer hanging/wondering.

sioe
post Feb 16 2009, 10:04 AM

~Brainnnnnnnnzzz~
619 posts

Consider yourself lucky to hv connection on weekdays....

Its been 2 weeks now and all i've gotten from my P1 is red blinking lights or connection that is slow and will only last few hours...
Been using P1 for 1.5 months before this... always green light n stable suddenly like this.... frustrated.
Careline always give some reason but never a solution...

TSklinky
post Feb 16 2009, 11:15 AM

13 posts

maybe they only want people to subscribe but that they does not enough station to power up all the user.

to the people who on 14days P1 trial please take note of this.... MAYBE you should think like this
the first 14 days the speed is really FAST, and after you subscribe the speed goes unstable...

after you subscribe they will said that they does not enough station to power up all the user.... *sigh* that is what happen to me... they say something about server congestion.. wtf
CompChilD
post Feb 16 2009, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

try to send feedback to their websites..they will call you back after sometimes ur connection went stabble.
fiezell
post Feb 16 2009, 11:48 AM

0 posts

beware of p1.. i think they now cheating the customers lo... you know before the government warn the wimax provider to take back their license.. so now they try to get as much user that they can without thinking of the quality.. me.. i'll wait for the storm to pass by then i'll decide, thats better..

This post has been edited by fiezell: Feb 16 2009, 11:49 AM
Amaru
post Feb 16 2009, 01:24 PM

Enthusiast
941 posts

Strange... for me my P1 has become more and more stable.hmm.gif
I'm residing in Bangsar.

Have you tried resetting your modem?
LEVIATHAN
post Feb 16 2009, 03:34 PM

Master Chief Carl M. Brashear
2,281 posts

Today P1 failed. More than 12-hour of draggy speed. Sad.
Acrisius
post Feb 16 2009, 04:34 PM

9 posts

I think you guys all could be better than me. P1 failed during every night time from 7days A week. I already speechless about this matter. I couldn't stream smoothly, and download with max speed. Called up customer service or step into P1 HQ. They said "We are doing something with it" I had been heard it since last year December. and i keep wondering, "When will be the time they tell me, Everything settle". I just hope, it could a be day coming soon.

This post has been edited by Acrisius: Feb 16 2009, 04:35 PM
splitzz
post Feb 16 2009, 05:17 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(sioe @ Feb 16 2009, 10:04 AM)
Consider yourself lucky to hv connection on weekdays....

Its been 2 weeks now and all i've gotten from my P1 is red blinking lights or connection that is slow and will only last few hours...
Been using P1 for 1.5 months before this... always green light n stable suddenly like this.... frustrated.
Careline always give some reason but never a solution...

Which station you face your modem towards? Im using the ss15 one and its been blinking red the past 2 weeks. Cant use at all. Before that, also always green light.
JonSpark
post Feb 16 2009, 05:33 PM

ai shiteru
4,825 posts

What's wrong with P1 yesterday? There's no connection starting from 2am onwards to 10am in the morning....wtf?!? I called up the SC and they said service downtime in my area....what???? Few days ago, around the same time service downtime and now happened again!? Now the connection is back.....but weak signal.....4kbps dl speed doh.gif

TSklinky
post Feb 16 2009, 09:09 PM

13 posts

ok somehow P1 magically give me the internet tonight after 3-4 days, but why so damn slow? 13kbps.... to open a web page at least require 2 web refresh... this sucks...

what happen to the speed during the first month?
p4n6
post Feb 16 2009, 09:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

QUOTE(Acrisius @ Feb 16 2009, 04:34 PM)
I think you guys all could be better than me. P1 failed during every night time from 7days A week. I already speechless about this matter. I couldn't stream smoothly, and download with max speed. Called up customer service or step into P1 HQ. They said "We are doing something with it" I had been heard it since last year December. and i keep wondering, "When will be the time they tell me, Everything settle". I just hope, it could a be day coming soon.
Cannot download maximum speed sweat.gif means what is the speed on speedtest? Not talking about direct download/ P2P speed.
TSklinky
post Feb 16 2009, 09:10 PM

13 posts

ok somehow P1 magically give me the internet tonight after 3-4 days, but why so damn slow? 13kbps.... to open a web page at least require 2 web refresh... this sucks...

what happen to the speed during the first month?
ubsacc2004
post Feb 16 2009, 09:16 PM

No life without MUsic
1,854 posts

at bdr baru sentul the connection for this week is 28.76 KB/s. have u reach 20GB limitations ?
Amaru
post Feb 16 2009, 09:53 PM

Enthusiast
941 posts

I retract my statement. blush.gif P1 today for me is unstable. Red light for about 10 minutes sweat.gif

QUOTE(Amaru @ Feb 16 2009, 01:24 PM)
Strange... for me my P1 has become more and more stable.hmm.gif
I'm residing in Bangsar.

Have you tried resetting your modem?
nicholasmyo
post Sep 25 2010, 06:44 PM

0 posts

Don't use p1.....

P1 is cheating the customer.. last time i using with home plus but internet is very slow to used.. so i call p1 and ask about this they say me to upgrade to home pro so i upgrade to hpme pro (40GB) after upgrade to 13 days internet is slow but i call p1 center they say already limited.. how can like this ? So i say i want to downgrade back also they say can not? why? they can not settle for customer? next time never used p1.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM