130 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Zest at Puchong Kinrara, Pls update the latest news ^_^ Financial

views

stabella
post Apr 29 2009, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

Eugene, how long this route takes to klcc?
Will this route will traffic jam? i m not familiar in kl traffic ya... sorry

Or anyone have another option route to share?
dEviLs
post Apr 29 2009, 11:45 PM

Three Suns~
2,788 posts

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 29 2009, 08:51 PM)
The fastest way (i can think of) will be getting into kesas highway and get into Maju expressway to KLCC...

In order to get into kesas highway, you will hav to use sg.besi - puchong way to bukit jalil, go thru bukit jalil and get into kesas..

Cant think of another faster route.. anyone mind to share??

KL is north-east while puchong is south west of klang valley (taking PJ as center point).. unless you dun mind driving some 30km to KLCC area..  blush.gif
hmm another way is to use sg besi-puchong way, go straight and take exit to kl-seremban highway (right after astro)

then go straight then enter smart tunnel, exit at jln tun razak then you are not far from KLCC biggrin.gif
babana
post Apr 30 2009, 01:00 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

APPROVED: Traffic Light to Kuala Lumpur in front of BOMBA Building at Lebuh Raya Bukit Jalil

Today, 6 March 2009 6.30 pm, I was officially informed by Puan Siti Saffur Binti Mansur, The Director of Jabatan Kerja Awam DBKL and Tuan Haji Abdul Hamid Bin Surip, The Deputy Director of Jabatan Pengangkutan Bandar DBKL that The Mayor of Kuala Lumpur, YBhg. Dato' Ahmad Fuad Bin Ismail has given the APPROVAL to the proposed Traffic Light to Kuala Lumpur in front of BOMBA Building at Lebuh Raya Bukit Jalil.

The Traffic Light will be built by Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur with their own money and the construction work will commence very soon.

On behalf of the Persatuan Penduduk Taman Puncak Jalil and the residents, we would like to thank The Mayor of Kuala Lumpur, YBhg. Dato' Ahmad Fuad Bin Ismail for the approval and Seri Serdang Assemblyman, YB Dato' Dr. Haji Mohamad Satim Bin Diman for his kind assistance.

Sauce
guys, ter-found this thread in puncak jalil forum talkin abt construction works in front of the bomba along bkt jalil highway. apparently a traffic light will be installed there for puncak jalil residents to turn out to kl or sumthin. wouldnt this cause a massive jam to the already congested road?? shocking.gif rclxub.gif
chenster
post Apr 30 2009, 09:45 AM

Regular
1,447 posts

yea.. i see the shape taking up there and it's not a u-turn..
so was wondering wat was it.. tot it was just a junction for cars to come out from puncak jalil.. never tot of a traffic light..
babana
post Apr 30 2009, 09:51 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(chenster @ Apr 30 2009, 09:45 AM)
yea.. i see the shape taking up there and it's not a u-turn..
so was wondering wat was it.. tot it was just a junction for cars to come out from puncak jalil.. never tot of a traffic light..
kudos to the malaysian govt again...2nd traffic light in the middle of the highway doh.gif
citron
post Apr 30 2009, 10:57 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(babana @ Apr 30 2009, 10:51 AM)
kudos to the malaysian govt again...2nd traffic light in the middle of the highway  doh.gif
Some people from Puncak Jalil must have some mighty strong "cable" with the relevant authorities. BOLEHland at work again.... mad.gif vmad.gif
batilcl
post Apr 30 2009, 11:35 AM

28 posts

If any of you guys uses sg besi-puchong way you will see that its quite jammed in the morning.

I do have friends that travel from Puchong towards Astro.

They would rather go down to Kesas and pay up.

sad.gif

3 yrs down the road, if there is no widening of the road, it will get worst....

Cheers...
yhoong
post Apr 30 2009, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(batilcl @ Apr 30 2009, 11:35 AM)
If any of you guys uses sg besi-puchong way you will see that its quite jammed in the morning.

sad.gif

Cheers...
If you are from Puchong to KL...yes you will have to jam all the way at sg besi-puchong highway until after the traffic light before TPM. So, it's better to take Kesas and avoid the jam at sg besi-puchong.

But the location of The Zest already save half of your journey...

So, if you are going to stay at The Zest or around there, I will still suggest you to use sg besi-puchong highway towards Astro and exit to kl-seremban highway then go straight and enter the smart tunnel, you are very near to KLCC after jln tun razak exit.

If we want to go down to Kesas...from The Zest heading to Sunway toll or Jalan Puchong-Old Klang Road then enter Kesas from there and you have to exit at the kl-seremban highway as well and go through the same path thereafter as the above...and bear in mind that heading to Sunway toll or Jalan Puchong-Old Klang Road are quite jam as well.

At The Zest location, I don't really recomment to use Kesas to access to KL...

Added on April 30, 2009, 1:43 pm
QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 29 2009, 08:51 PM)
The fastest way (i can think of) will be getting into kesas highway and get into Maju expressway to KLCC...

In order to get into kesas highway, you will hav to use sg.besi - puchong way to bukit jalil, go thru bukit jalil and get into kesas..

Cant think of another faster route.. anyone mind to share??

KL is north-east while puchong is south west of klang valley (taking PJ as center point).. unless you dun mind driving some 30km to KLCC area..  blush.gif
To access Kesas highway, eugene suggestion is quite good i think ...

This post has been edited by yhoong: Apr 30 2009, 01:43 PM
stabella
post Apr 30 2009, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

"sg besi-puchong highway towards Astro and exit to kl-seremban highway then go straight and enter the smart tunnel, you are very near to KLCC"

yhoong, how long of route takes? and how many tolls i nid to passby and total how much i nid to pay....

thank you for ur reply... appreciate it....
ghinna_lm
post Apr 30 2009, 01:55 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(stabella @ Apr 30 2009, 01:45 PM)
"sg besi-puchong highway towards Astro and exit to kl-seremban highway then go straight and enter the smart tunnel, you are very near to KLCC"

yhoong, how long of route takes? and how many tolls i nid to passby and total how much i nid to pay....

thank you for ur reply... appreciate it....
Stil there are option.... other than this, fr the zest, u may jz cut thru Bdr Bkt Jalil, into Maju expressway... to reach kl... guess this will b the fastest way.

during peak hrs, of coz, every routes(smart tunnel; sg besi expressway; seremban highway; federal hwy; MEX; ....) will jam at the ending point entering kl;
chenster
post Apr 30 2009, 02:13 PM

Regular
1,447 posts

true.. i use the kl-putra (MEX) highway all the time to KL
if u go sg besi.. there will have a short jam passing desa petaling before entering smart tunnel..
and MEX hiway is RM1.6 while Smart is Rm2 ...

all in all.. like ghinna says, will still jam at ending point entering KL..
eugene jk
post Apr 30 2009, 02:41 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

QUOTE(batilcl @ Apr 30 2009, 11:35 AM)

sad.gif

Cheers...
Bad jam from Puchong to sg besi happens near avilla apartment infront of petronas bcos of the bottle neck infront of petronas station. 3 road joining the puchong - sgbesi way (from puchong jaya, LDP and Sunway).. traffic is smooth after the ramp to BK5.. in order to get to KL from Zest, you onli need to pass the tunnel in front of Giant and get to opposite direction of the road heading to TPM.. ok.. the traffic light there will take a while..

Another jam area is near the turf club roundabout.. but if you cut thru bkt jalil, u will not pass there..

You can take 1 morning and try there... plz tell me if i m wrong nod.gif .. we are here to exchange info smile.gif

Like chenster and ghinna said, either way, you will still jam near Jalan Tun Razak..

This post has been edited by eugene jk: Apr 30 2009, 02:47 PM
lakini80
post Apr 30 2009, 04:52 PM

Casual
323 posts

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 30 2009, 02:41 PM)
Bad jam from Puchong to sg besi happens near avilla apartment infront of petronas bcos of the bottle neck infront of petronas station. 3 road joining the puchong - sgbesi way (from puchong jaya, LDP and Sunway).. traffic is smooth after the ramp to BK5.. in order to get to KL from Zest, you onli need to pass the tunnel in front of Giant and get to opposite direction of the road heading to TPM.. ok.. the traffic light there will take a while..

Another jam area is near the turf club roundabout.. but if you cut thru bkt jalil, u will not pass there..

You can take 1 morning and try there... plz tell me if i m wrong  nod.gif  .. we are here to exchange info smile.gif

Like chenster and ghinna said, either way, you will still jam near Jalan Tun Razak..
Just use the cut to OUG then exit at Old Klang Road.
eugene jk
post Apr 30 2009, 05:06 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

QUOTE(lakini80 @ Apr 30 2009, 04:52 PM)
Just use the cut to OUG then exit at Old Klang Road.
That will be last resort I guess.. rclxub.gif

I will only do that if Maju Expressway got collapse and Smart Tunnel got flooded..
ghinna_lm
post Apr 30 2009, 05:08 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Apr 30 2009, 05:06 PM)

I will only do that if Maju Expressway got collapse and Smart Tunnel got flooded..
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif i like this
chenster
post Apr 30 2009, 05:15 PM

Regular
1,447 posts

i tot old klang road traffic is even worse?
if u have reached to old klang road.. u will be halfway to KL by then..
i used to follow old klang road too.. but the road is just not consistent..
3 lanes 2 lanes 4 lanes.. which make it very ideal for cutting queue.. hehe..
so i changed to sg besi.. and then smart came.. and now MEX .. win
citron
post May 1 2009, 03:18 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(chenster @ Apr 30 2009, 06:15 PM)
i tot old klang road traffic is even worse?
if u have reached to old klang road.. u will be halfway to KL by then..
i used to follow old klang road too.. but the road is just not consistent..
3 lanes 2 lanes 4 lanes.. which make it very ideal for cutting queue.. hehe..
so i changed to sg besi.. and then smart came.. and now MEX .. win
There are ways to avoid the jam:
1. Work from home tongue.gif
2. Work nearby...(walking distance) rclxms.gif
3. Work the graveyard shift shakehead.gif
4. Work as "your own boss"...insurance agent, unit trust agent, (u got the drift) tongue.gif
5. Work no more... thumbup.gif

See...there are many choices in life, aint it? rclxm9.gif
stabella
post May 1 2009, 07:10 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

just went to the sales office ady.... nice serve by joe... quite honest person

and i tried go to klcc thru maju express... i think this is the fastest route...
2 ways cost me RM3 (RM1.50 per one way)
next time try to go this route in peak hours, see it is jam or not...
anyone tried just tell me the results...

if from pj, pass by the toll too, costs me RM3.20

I m interested to take tower B, type D....
see "my boss" decision 1st...
hahaha....

But i found the disadvantage for parking, it is "one in one out" basic... haiz...

how about u guys think this start lrt proposed will really be built? or just a selling point only?
and joe told me that there are 2 lrt station there, one is just in front or mercedes, which more near to our condo, and another located at giant there.... any comment? but the brochure didnt point out there are a proposed lrt station in front or mercedes...
should i believe it??
babana
post May 1 2009, 07:51 PM

too old; do not want
986 posts

just came back from the site today. well, here are some latest pics on the progress of the project site.

view from entrance of the site
user posted image

site progress for block C
user posted image

site progress for blocks A and B
user posted image

TT showroom shoplot progress
user posted image

Added on May 1, 2009, 7:57 pm
QUOTE(stabella @ May 1 2009, 07:10 PM)
just went to the sales office ady.... nice serve by joe... quite honest person

and i tried go to klcc thru maju express... i think this is the fastest route...
2 ways cost me RM3 (RM1.50 per one way)
next time try to go this route in peak hours, see it is jam or not...
anyone tried just tell me the results...

if from pj, pass by the toll too, costs me RM3.20

I m interested to take tower B, type D....
see "my boss" decision 1st...
hahaha....

But i found the disadvantage for parking, it is "one in one out" basic... haiz...

how about u guys think this start lrt proposed will really be built? or just a selling point only?
and joe told me that there are 2 lrt station there, one is just in front or mercedes, which more near to our condo, and another located at giant there.... any comment? but the brochure didnt point out there are a proposed lrt station in front or mercedes...
should i believe it??
stabella, i believe i would rather have 2 back-to-back car parks then pay another say...RM20k to purchase a side-by-side carpark if i'm given only 1 (alot of condo developments only offer 1 carpark per unit...eg Pelangi Dsara, Perdana Exclusive, etc resulting in cars being parked all along the kerb)

as for the lrt, i guess most of the forumners have already discussed abt it several times - if it happens, its a bonus. i personally believe the star lrt line will materialise, just that nobody knows for now where exactly the station will be. if the salesperson can confirm with u the exact place the station will be situated...hmmm...i dun believe he's being exactly honest here.

This post has been edited by babana: May 1 2009, 08:16 PM
stabella
post May 1 2009, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

wow... banana....
how u get into the site wow?
i just only passby the site...haha only can see that showroom building

anyway, what is ur recommend for the location?

130 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0242sec    0.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:02 AM