Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Entropay Account, Posting some details for everyone

views

TSEvirober
post Dec 6 2008, 08:52 AM, updated 14y ago

On my way
616 posts

Hey guys,

I hope this helps..this is what I did to create my US PSN with Entropay as I have received quite a few PM's on how I linked the Virtual Card to my US PSN account. (Mods if this subject has already been created please consolidate or delete. Thank you)

Firstly I created an entropay account. The address MUST be a USA address. Just google some US address shop or residence complete with postcode. Once that is done they will ask for your credit card information to tie with entropay. Key in your credit card details (I used citibank).

Once this is completed you should be getting a confirmation email. Once you have confirmed the account details. Log on to entropay, You can now transfer money from your creadit card to entropay. I believe the minimum is USD 20.00 entropay will charge 0.99 cents for service charge.

Now that you have loaded your entropay. Its time to create your US PSN id. Go to "http://www.us.playstation.com/Registration/" create a NEW ID, once all the details have been created, click on the "profile" thjen to "Manage Account" where you will need to relogin again. Click on the "Edit Billing Information" and key in the entropay virtual card details.

Lastly once all this done. Turn on your PS3 create a new user, link it to your NEW US PSN account you just created. Go to your profile and "Add Funds". Transfer the amount that you want.

NOTE : You cant EMPTY you entropay account. U gotta have atleast a few dollars in the account. (Same as your ATM card).

Hope this helps...

Happy Holiday Guys and Gals icon_rolleyes.gif

29-06-2010
LATEST UPDATE: Please note ENTROPAY is uncertain at the moment. Until further notice please proceed with caution. As per some forum members here have pointed out on this via http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlaySta...e/td-p/45650507

This post has been edited by Evirober: Jun 29 2010, 12:02 AM
bads
post Dec 6 2008, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

I thought Entropay have stop working with US PSN. When you create this Entropay account? blink.gif
esca_flo
post Dec 6 2008, 09:55 AM

just learned how to do custom title today.....
770 posts

entropay can be used with psn US now. b4 it has stop working, now can already according to a few of my friends.
PS3Fan
post Dec 6 2008, 10:26 AM

3 posts

HI

I have read from other forums that when PSN started in the US, Entropay was allowed. The because of some complaints, it was banned. For those that have setup entropay before this ban, they can continue to use Entropay to purchase games on PSN but for those new users to Entropay it was disallowed. Is this true? And for now Entropay is said to be allowed, is this applicable for new users to the Entropay and PSN?
komputer
post Dec 6 2008, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
255 posts

Can Entropay be used for Aussie PSN?
X.SAN
post Dec 6 2008, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

Wow which means we can buy things again from US PSN via Entropay no need PSN cards anymore thats HELL EX?
lol... Great~!!!
TSEvirober
post Dec 6 2008, 11:11 AM

On my way
616 posts

UPDATE : I created the account last week. First week of December 2008.
samurai20
post Dec 6 2008, 11:31 AM

~~HMMMM~~
1,441 posts

wow great news for us. rclxms.gif... time to shopping.... smile.gif
PS3Fan
post Dec 6 2008, 11:38 AM

3 posts

what address to put on the credit card billing address? the US address as well?
S4PH
post Dec 6 2008, 02:10 PM

adam_s4ph
1,167 posts

is there a way i transfer funds from my maybank2u to entropay,or can i link my maybank visa debit card to entropay.
squall_12
post Dec 6 2008, 02:16 PM

Regular
1,748 posts

guy anyone able to register as i have put us address but still have error saying the country or state u currently live in is not available in this region.
hairyLGS
post Dec 6 2008, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Guys,

Just to inform you Entropay only works for US & UK. Make sure your residential address and your billing address is the same as you have registered.

I have my Entropay for a while now and it's been good. Register your Entropay well with the address and make sure you use it wisely. Do not, I repeat, do not use the existing Entropay to help others to purchase games for sharing because US PSN will cancel it straight if using the same Entropay card. So it's solely to help yourself.

Make sure, as Evirober said have some balance. I use my AM Bank Next Gen card to transfer funds into Entropay Virtual card. So far no problems and have purchased quite a number of stuff from US PSN (I guess that's how I was pick for Killzone 2 Beta and now Playstation@Home Beta too).

So please remember that Entropay only works for US & UK... no other country can be use.
slickz
post Dec 6 2008, 02:42 PM

Exalted Senior Elite Member
2,149 posts

which explains why some people are adamant about getting R1 copies of certain games. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wish I had known sooner. Now I have a copy of R4 warhawk that's harder to get expansion pack than I expected. GAH! cry.gif

This post has been edited by slickz: Dec 6 2008, 02:44 PM
tmahmoud
post Dec 7 2008, 11:26 PM

1 posts

Hey Guys, I am new here !, but i wanted to share this with you
I had created US PSN account and used entropay to buy the three pack offer of the Warhawk (Broken mirror, Omega dawn and Vap/) evrything worked fine in Buying and downloading, but i faced a big problem as i could not play the booster packs as they are region 1 AND my Warhawk is region 3, so may i ask if anyone have the Region 1 Warhawk to swap with me or i can buy it even,
Thanks. If yes contact me on 0123768627.
welwitchia
post Dec 8 2008, 12:13 AM

Regular
1,219 posts

Interesting. Entropay does work again. I created an account in August only to find out that PSN doesn't accept Entropay cards anymore.

After reading this thread, I decided to have a go at it again, and it works!! Too bad I only have USD 7 in my Entropay card so I added USD 5 bucks into it.. now gonna add more fund into it. Guess I'm finally gonna get Wipeout.

Thanks TS!!
lksing78
post Dec 8 2008, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

rclxms.gif yahoo buy SFIIHD and Solner-x via PSN US through Entropay. icon_rolleyes.gif
ahmadkhairil
post Dec 8 2008, 07:42 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(hairyLGS @ Dec 6 2008, 02:26 PM)
Guys,

Just to inform you Entropay only works for US & UK. Make sure your residential address and your billing address is the same as you have registered.

I have my Entropay for a while now and it's been good. Register your Entropay well with the address and make sure you use it wisely. Do not, I repeat, do not use the existing Entropay to help others to purchase games for sharing because US PSN will cancel it straight if using the same Entropay card. So it's solely to help yourself.

Make sure, as Evirober said have some balance. I use my AM Bank Next Gen card to transfer funds into Entropay Virtual card. So far no problems and have purchased quite a number of stuff from US PSN (I guess that's how I was pick for Killzone 2 Beta and now Playstation@Home Beta too).

So please remember that Entropay only works for US & UK... no other country can be use.
so i basically have to add funds before linking the entropay card with psn acc?
kinda risky spending usd 20 if it doen't work
welwitchia
post Dec 8 2008, 08:16 PM

Regular
1,219 posts

^ It works. I just added USD 25 into my PSN yesterday
ahmadkhairil
post Dec 8 2008, 08:42 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(welwitchia @ Dec 8 2008, 08:16 PM)
^ It works. I just added USD 25 into my PSN yesterday
did u linkes it to ur psn account before u added funds or after?
X.SAN
post Dec 8 2008, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
130 posts

i wanna share to download SFIIHD

but i dunno how
who wanna share with me and teach me download PM me ya hehehe
thanks

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled