Alpha Lipid, is it really effective?

views

TSamerz
post Nov 19 2008, 04:04 PM, updated 16y ago

On my way
504 posts

http://www.alphalipid.net/

anyone has use this milk?

I want to buy this for my mom who has a bad knee pain. every night cannot sleep bcoz of her knee pain.

I'm thinking of giving it a try for my mom.

but I hv some trust issue ler with overrated testi, sweat.gif
but I read from other forum, they said it really effective, but most of them are the agent rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by amerz: Nov 19 2008, 04:04 PM
Mardya
post Nov 21 2008, 03:07 PM

22 posts

hi~

i didn't realize alpha lipid is a very known product.
well..
my mother n i also used this product.
actually, my cuz introduced it to us..
at 1st, i dun actually believe dat it give effects as i hv trust issues on health or fitness products..
my mom also got a knee problem. actually, she's suffering frm kidney malfunction n go dialysis since 2003 i think.
n 6 months before, she started to have this knee n feet pain. it made her walking kinda weird, n she can't stand or sit too long. she also can't sleep coz of the pain, so counting on pills to make her pain ease n get a well sleep. it got worse everytime she finished her dialysis treatments. usually, she'll go straight to bed afterwards.

but, after taking alpha lipid (i think started on the fasting month).. she is more energetic than before. her appetite yang made me quite surprise, coz before consume alpha lipid, she usually takde selera or eat less than 1/3 jer, but now she can finish 1 whole pinggan rclxms.gif n about her knee pain. tipu lah if it's gone kan.. but, looking back at her before she took the product, she's worse before. the pain is still there, but manageable. moreover, she's still working, imagine how tired she must felt with her pain n hv to jalan sini jalan sana. but, now she can even watch her fav korean drama at nite n usually go to bed at midnite. so, i guess the product did work, but dun expect sudden changes lah. everything takes time, don't they? biggrin.gif

if u got other question to ask, free to ask coz sharing is caring. haHa~ n i'm happy with the results on my mum now n still counting n hoping for miracles.. smile.gif

Teff
post Dec 1 2008, 09:10 PM

5 posts

I have been consuming Alpha Lipid for the past 1 month. Am into my 2nd tin now. My boyfriend bought it for me from his office mate who is selling it. It's an MLM thingy. But the product is as good as they claim, no doubt. I havent seen results in terms of diseases or illness coz I dont have anything to cure at the moment, just consuming it to beautify my skin.

I have been consuming a collagen powder supplement as well which has indeed given me superb skin but I notice that ever since I started consuming Alpha Lipid together with my collagen supplement, glucosamine, vitamin c and probiotics in the morning, my skin has become even more luminescent and smooth. It's like Alpha Lipid actually doubles the efficacy of my other supplements. That's what I love most bout this product.

I read that it actually helps slim a person down but I havent seen that result yet wink.gif

Nway, I think Alpha Lipid is a great product and I plan to consume it every month. smile.gif
jchong
post Dec 2 2008, 07:40 PM

5,989 posts

I see Alpha Lipid is a colostrum powder. 450g tin for RM180.

I know colostrum contains a lot of immunoglobulins to enhance the immune system. Don't know if it has anything for knee pain.

For joint pains stuff like glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM may help.
firstbread2794
post Dec 6 2008, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

dont go for medicine...

try chinese doctor..[as in traditional medicine]

they very good at joints...highly recomd
8tvt
post Dec 9 2008, 03:32 PM

Peace Lover
8,753 posts

actually the official site is here.. http://www.newimageasia.com.my/
the company that produced Alpha Lipid is one of the blue chip company of NZ.. nearly 25year old.. (in Malaysia Petronas is blue chip company)
you will know how strong the company is and the product is reliable..
and we only bring it here 1year ago..

i started with this business after received many good feedback..
and grab the opportunity to sell the item as on high demand..
i myself even met a person who suffers from stroke, chronic gastric, gout, asthma n many more... got a 2nd chance to live with a good health..

so for a little migraine like me will feel the difference in just 1 week after consumed..

the founder also suffers from a cancer.. but until now still can live after consumed colostrum...
even though lost his parents n younger brother with the same genetically disease..

it's a good experience to help ppl.. smile.gif
alip5225
post Dec 9 2008, 03:41 PM

SUBHANALLAH
1,016 posts

is this alpha milk is high in HDL or what??
8tvt
post Dec 9 2008, 03:50 PM

Peace Lover
8,753 posts

you may refer the FAQ here..
http://www.newimageasia.com.my/alpha_lipid...ostrum_faq.html

the most FAQ i like..

I don't want to take colostrum away from the baby calf's that need it!
Don't worry, we don't deprive calves of their colostrum. Calves need it as much as any mammal and many calves would die without it. We make sure the calves get their fill first and then we take the remainder.

do you know last time, they even throw away the colostrum or let other mammal consume it

How does colostrum interact with other medicines and supplements?
Colostrum actually helps your body and works to regulate your body's absorption rates. In effect you will be getting more bang for your buck with everything you consume whether its water, supplements and food. You will be getting greater benefits since your body will be able to utilize them more. You may even find that you don't need to take as much as normal since your body is able to absorb all the nutrients. No known contraindications with colostrum use with medications or supplements. Colostrum is a food.

yup i can feel my body detoxify as i need to drink alot of water 1-2days.. but donno where the water gone..
haha not in toilet bowl ofcourse..

so Teff don't worry.. it's optimize ur other supplement..
and my wife lost 2kg after 1month.. cool.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 AM