Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

TSmmusang
post Nov 2 2008, 10:57 PM, updated 15y ago

Regular
1,006 posts

shakehead.gif
If you got call to claim free airplane ticket/voucher FOC at wisma PPV, jln Bangsar, you will probably facing this issue.
If you go to their place, they will ask you to attend a short briefing regarding investment in dairy
farm.
Why I though it is a scam? because it is full of flaw

I got their call during fasting months and I went to their place. I decided to go since I will have
free dinner thumbup.gif
There is 1 person incharge to give me a briefing, he start by asking me what person in phone
told or promise me. you will feel weird since if it is a good investment or stuff, you will find it
will always stick to the facts or 1 direction.

kinder quite long explanation, im not got at explanation, but most of it is about
the benefits such as 1 liter milk got RMXX, then times 30 days and etc.

I will list the thing I think it is a flaw.

- he keep asking me what people on phone told /promise me.

- the picture is about dairy process only, not about the actual place, actual event, actual person.

-all the cow milk will be sell to Jabatan Tenusu, then I thought there is no Jabatan Tenusu in Malaysia,
we got veterinar but not tenusu. there is no further explaination after jabatan tenusu, where the specified
place, which branch do it.

-there is takaful insurans if the cow got a problem, I asked what kind of Takaful, he said Takaful Malaysia(with hesitation).
I don't think insurans company will cover it since it is a high risk, unless the payment is high, he did not even
mentions about insurans payment.

-he don't even know the exact place of dairy farm. there is no location state in presentation or pictures. all pictures
is about dairy process or benefits.

-there is no catch at all

Added on November 2, 2008, 11:06 pmI think it is same company selling top up machines at very high prices.

This post has been edited by mmusang: Nov 2 2008, 11:06 PM
mtsen
post Nov 3 2008, 09:50 AM

Regular
1,473 posts

if u check the FOC vouchers, most deals are actually not FOC ... its not a scam, this is just another grey area boarder line marketing that is sickening us ...
kelvin_tan
post Nov 3 2008, 12:22 PM

Passion for Pipping!
3,141 posts

if you are unsure about something... NEVER throw money into it..
mkazmi
post Nov 5 2008, 03:02 PM

3 posts

Dear ALL,

Prestige Dairy Farm is a legitimate business and far being a con job. Contact me directly at (03) 22825786 for further clarification.

Mohd Khairol Azmi Jaafar
General Manager
Prestige Dairy Farm (M) Sdn. Bhd.
b00n
post Nov 5 2008, 03:06 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(mkazmi @ Nov 5 2008, 03:02 PM)
Dear ALL,

Prestige Dairy Farm is a legitimate business and far being a con job. Contact me directly at (03) 22825786 for further clarification.

Mohd Khairol Azmi Jaafar
General Manager

Pls than list down the company registration number and if there's any investment scheme; and approval from SSM and SC in order to convince others.

mkazmi
post Nov 5 2008, 11:38 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Nov 5 2008, 03:06 PM)
Pls than list down the company registration number and if there's any investment scheme; and approval from SSM and SC in order to convince others.

832757-A

Added on November 5, 2008, 11:44 pmIt's not an investment per say. It's Contract Farming with JV Agreement. 70-30. You buy a cattle and bear the cost for 8 years, we take care of the cattle and the milk lactation between 10-25 litres daily will be divided in 70:30 equation. 70% to the dairy farmer, and 30% to PDF. By right, the cattle is yours.

This post has been edited by mkazmi: Nov 5 2008, 11:44 PM
wodenus
post Nov 6 2008, 01:56 AM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(mkazmi @ Nov 5 2008, 11:38 PM)

832757-A

Added on November 5, 2008, 11:44 pmIt's not an investment per say. It's Contract Farming with JV Agreement. 70-30. You buy a cattle and bear the cost for 8 years, we take care of the cattle and the milk lactation between 10-25 litres daily will be divided in 70:30 equation. 70% to the dairy farmer, and 30% to PDF. By right, the cattle is yours.
Okay if the cow is mine, can I sell it? smile.gif
ante5k
post Nov 6 2008, 11:26 AM

Antediluvian
1,173 posts

the thing i'm worried is, if the cow somehow pass away, then .....?
halofujima
post Nov 7 2008, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

I heard of this , google-ed and found lowyat.

An average cow's lifespan is 9-11 years.
and during the cow's lifespan , it will be able to produce around 200,000 cups of milk
So.. you do the calculation .
If you cow died in 3years, then too bad. It is called an investment for a reason rite?
SUSkalambong
post Nov 10 2008, 09:24 PM

On my way
584 posts

I own a ranch in Idaho. I dunno anything about farming so I rent the land to farmers who plant potatoes.

As far as I know, there's no "investment scheme" involving farming.

If it's oil drilling, yes, there are "investment shares" in oil rigs. I've done some investments in the past. Totally legit.

So try to be careful. Lots of scams out there !

Number 1 way to avoid the scams is to NOT be greedy.

wodenus
post Nov 11 2008, 02:07 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(kalambong @ Nov 10 2008, 09:24 PM)
I own a ranch in Idaho. I dunno anything about farming so I rent the land to farmers who plant potatoes.

As far as I know, there's no "investment scheme" involving farming.

If it's oil drilling, yes, there are "investment shares" in oil rigs. I've done some investments in the past. Totally legit.

So try to be careful. Lots of scams out there !

Number 1 way to avoid the scams is to NOT be greedy.
How did you buy it?

SUSkalambong
post Nov 11 2008, 02:35 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Nov 10 2008, 06:07 PM)
How did you buy it?
Opportunity arrived and I hold on to it !

There was a terrible recession in United States, many farmers facing bankruptcies and can't pay back the loans they owed to banks.

A lot of farms fell into bank foreclosures.

At that time, I just sold one of my businesses, instead of letting the money sitting in the banks, I attended some auctions. But before that, I read up a lot of materials regarding farming in USA, and it seemed that the soil of Idaho is volcanic soil, much like the one in Sumatra, very suitable to plant potatoes.

There's a ready market for potatoes all around the world. McDonald's, Burger King, and all the worldwide franchises got their potatoes from Idaho.

I lived in Texas at that time, but flew to Idaho to attend land auctions.

Bought some, combined them together, and become a big ranch.

But I have no idea how to farm, so I lease the land back to the farmers to do what they have been doing for generations.

It's all luck, btw.

This post has been edited by kalambong: Nov 11 2008, 02:36 PM
wodenus
post Nov 11 2008, 08:04 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(kalambong @ Nov 11 2008, 02:35 PM)
Opportunity arrived and I hold on to it !

There was a terrible recession in United States, many farmers facing bankruptcies and can't pay back the loans they owed to banks.

A lot of farms fell into bank foreclosures.

At that time, I just sold one of my businesses, instead of letting the money sitting in the banks, I attended some auctions. But before that, I read up a lot of materials regarding farming in USA, and it seemed that the soil of Idaho is volcanic soil, much like the one in Sumatra, very suitable to plant potatoes.

There's a ready market for potatoes all around the world. McDonald's, Burger King, and all the worldwide franchises got their potatoes from Idaho.

I lived in Texas at that time, but flew to Idaho to attend land auctions.

Bought some, combined them together, and become a big ranch.

But I have no idea how to farm, so I lease the land back to the farmers to do what they have been doing for generations.

It's all luck, btw.
Well you know what they say, knowledge + foresight + opportunity = luck smile.gif how many businesses did you have?

SUSkalambong
post Nov 11 2008, 08:29 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Nov 11 2008, 12:04 AM)
Well you know what they say, knowledge + foresight + opportunity = luck smile.gif how many businesses did you have?
Sold most of them.

Economic winter time, better hibernate.

Wait one or two more years, till the S-curve arrives. Then go back and buy businesses again. smile.gif

wodenus
post Nov 12 2008, 12:48 AM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(kalambong @ Nov 11 2008, 08:29 PM)
Sold most of them.

Economic winter time, better hibernate.

Wait one or two more years, till the S-curve arrives. Then go back and buy businesses again. smile.gif
Sounds like fun smile.gif

Cheated by HBNC
post Nov 13 2008, 09:52 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Nov 12 2008, 12:48 AM)
Sounds like fun smile.gif
DEAR ALL, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DUMP IN YOUR MONEY IN ANY BUSINESS BY THIS COMPANY ' PRESTIGE DAIRY FARM ' (PDF). BEFORE PDF THEY WERE DOING TOP UP KIOSK MACHINE WITH ANOTHER NAME; HOSPITALITY BIZ NETWORK(HBNC)'THEY ARE DOING A CON JOB, MANY OF MY FRIENDS WHO DEAL WITH THEM FACE A LOSS AND SUFFER PAYING BANK LOANS.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANIES, THEIR HQ IS AT JLN BANGSAR, WISMA PPV.

THEY ARE ALL SUCKING PUBLIC BLOOD.

Added on November 13, 2008, 9:53 pmPLEASE REFER MALAYSIAN FRANCAIS ASSOCIATION FORUM FOR MORE DETAILS.

This post has been edited by Cheated by HBNC: Nov 13 2008, 09:53 PM
b00n
post Nov 14 2008, 09:20 AM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(Cheated by HBNC @ Nov 13 2008, 09:52 PM)
DEAR ALL, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DUMP IN YOUR MONEY IN ANY BUSINESS BY THIS COMPANY ' PRESTIGE DAIRY FARM '  (PDF). BEFORE PDF THEY WERE DOING TOP UP KIOSK MACHINE WITH ANOTHER  NAME; HOSPITALITY BIZ NETWORK(HBNC)'THEY ARE DOING A CON JOB, MANY OF MY FRIENDS WHO DEAL WITH THEM FACE A LOSS AND SUFFER PAYING BANK LOANS.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANIES, THEIR HQ IS AT JLN BANGSAR, WISMA PPV.

THEY ARE ALL SUCKING PUBLIC BLOOD.

Added on November 13, 2008, 9:53 pmPLEASE REFER MALAYSIAN FRANCAIS ASSOCIATION FORUM FOR MORE DETAILS.

Pls provide the links or elaboration.

pachecho
post Nov 18 2008, 02:59 PM

15 posts

Read more here

Source

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

cheechon
post Nov 19 2008, 02:38 PM

13 posts

JUST NOW I RECEIVED THIS COMPANY CALLED PRETIGE DAILY FARM. THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 0162622541.
THEY CALLED ME AND TELL ME GOT FREE TICKET AND BLAH BLAH BLAH AND ASK ME TO GO TO THEIR OFFICE IN BANGSAR.
I TOLD THEM I'M NOT INTERESTED, IF THEY WANT TO GIVE ANY FREE THING THEY CAN JUST MAIL IT TO ME, IF NOT JUST FORGET IT.

THEY SAID: "f*** YOU!" ON THE PHONE! vmad.gif

WHAT THE HELL, WHICH BANK GIVES THIS DETAIL TO THIS STUPID COMPANY, I'M GOING TO COMPLAINT THEM NOW.
SUSkalambong
post Nov 19 2008, 03:38 PM

On my way
584 posts

hope you find the culprit and file an official complaint to bank negara.

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0240sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:38 PM