131 Pages « < 72 73 74 75 76 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chery MPV Community - CMC Version 1, To Gather All Chery MPV Owners

views

smliu
post May 24 2009, 03:45 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jibsifly @ May 24 2009, 02:59 PM)
i hv a problem wt my rear tire recently,keep on flat every week,got to pump in air every 3 days,so yesterday brought it to the tire shop to check n found out that the tire got a defect,the tire seems to be crack at the side,any idea wheather i can claim for warranty??my mileage is less than 5k.

Oh so bad. What did the tire shop assistant told u? Is it caused by external cut? Or manufacturing crack? If it is manufacturing crack, I am sure u can claim. The tire supplier would have responsible for this if it is manufacturing defect. No worry.

Added on May 24, 2009, 4:50 pmGuys, I went to pump air for my tires. My friend helped me to check the spare tire also. Gosh, so low preasure! Got to pump in a lot man. I have not checked this tires since the 1st day(Jan). If u are also like me, it is advisable to check it out.
Gogogo Eastar! Happy Sunday! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by smliu: May 24 2009, 04:59 PM
Chery new friend
post May 24 2009, 06:51 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jibsifly @ May 24 2009, 02:59 PM)
i hv a problem wt my rear tire recently,keep on flat every week,got to pump in air every 3 days,so yesterday brought it to the tire shop to check n found out that the tire got a defect,the tire seems to be crack at the side,any idea wheather i can claim for warranty??my mileage is less than 5k.
i believe you can send to PJSC, and tyre warranty should be from the Tyre company, our tyre is under goodyear right? if i m not wrong..
normally tyre warranty is 10 or 20k if crack happened, you should be able to claim.
smliu
post May 24 2009, 08:46 PM

1 posts

School holidays is coming soon, planning to for a distant holidays or balik kampung by driving Eastar? Here is a hint for you. Weather is very "HOT" now a day. Driving could be very "dry" inside a car with aircon for long time. What I normally do....put a small piece of dam cloth(wet thick cloth) on the dashboard. This way will increase the moisture in the car cabin. You will feel refreshing driving under the hot sun.
If u stop by for a break, the car is park under the hot sun. Try to spead the wet cloth over the hot dashboard surface. This way will help the aircon to cool down faster.
Increasing moisture in the cabin will absorb heat and then condense in the aircon condensor. It helps to carry heat from the cabin to the aircon condensor, and hence the cabin will feel cooler and refreshing. This little tip can help u to enjoy driving Eastar. thumbup.gif
This does not cost a single cent...worth trying. icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by smliu: May 24 2009, 08:47 PM
Chery new friend
post May 24 2009, 08:58 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(smliu @ May 24 2009, 08:46 PM)
School holidays is coming soon, planning to for a distant holidays or balik kampung by driving Eastar? Here is a hint for you. Weather is very "HOT" now a day. Driving could be very "dry" inside a car with aircon for long time. What I normally do....put a small piece of dam cloth(wet thick cloth) on the dashboard. This way will increase the moisture in the car cabin. You will feel refreshing driving under the hot sun.
If u stop by for a break, the car is park under the hot sun. Try to spead the wet cloth over the hot dashboard surface. This way will help the aircon to cool down faster.
Increasing moisture in the cabin will absorb heat and then condense in the aircon condensor. It helps to carry heat from the cabin to the aircon condensor, and hence the cabin will feel cooler and refreshing. This little tip can help u to enjoy driving Eastar. thumbup.gif
This does not cost a single cent...worth trying. icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
Amazing.... liu, you have all sort of experience of maintaining your driving and car.. i should learn much from you... haaha rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
busyra
post May 26 2009, 10:53 AM

0 posts

Nak tanya, sesiapa yg pernah membawa 7 penumpang ke atas, adakah air cond di 3rd row terasa sejuk utk penumpang belakang? Brp kelajuan aircond yg digunakan dan suhunya brp? Sebab i try dok kat belakang aircond tak rasa la.... sweat.gif
BeReHh
post May 26 2009, 11:18 AM

0 posts

3rd row tu sesuai tok barang2 je ...tau bagi mereka y tak suker ekon ..sejukkkk.
Moncheh CE
post May 26 2009, 11:26 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(eastarian @ May 22 2009, 04:41 PM)
aiya... SA just called... tak sempat also...  mad.gif
hello friend,

How your CE, any problem? my CE just get yesterday, stering senget lah,,,,,need to go to SC PJ,,,,haiiyaaaa, can we adjust the steringa t normal tyre shop? SA said the CE have ABS that why they scared to bring the CE to normal tyre shop,,, any answer friend? rclxub.gif
eastarian
post May 26 2009, 11:43 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(Moncheh CE @ May 26 2009, 11:26 AM)
hello friend,

How your CE, any problem? my CE just get yesterday, stering senget lah,,,,,need to go to SC PJ,,,,haiiyaaaa, can we adjust the steringa t normal tyre shop? SA said the CE have ABS that why they scared to bring the CE to normal tyre shop,,, any answer friend? rclxub.gif
just got it yesterday everning! not use to big car, need time to adjust myself. blush.gif

so far quite OK lah. nod.gif
Drom
post May 26 2009, 11:53 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(busyra @ May 26 2009, 10:53 AM)
Nak tanya, sesiapa yg pernah membawa 7 penumpang ke atas, adakah air cond di 3rd row terasa sejuk utk penumpang belakang? Brp kelajuan aircond yg digunakan dan suhunya brp? Sebab i try dok kat belakang aircond tak rasa la.... sweat.gif
Kalau anda sudah biasa dengan angin air cond yang di hembus ke muka/badan, maka benarlah tak terasa sejuk air cond tu, cuma anda tidak akan berpeluh kepanasan tapi nyaman sahaja. Jika cermin bertinted jenis yang nyah-infra red and nyah ultra violet, ia dapat membantu mengurangkan haba panas.

Untuk setting air cond, sila setkan suhu ke tahap "LO" and naikkannya ke 21 setelah jalan 10 km, Kekuatan angin pada tahap 6 dan arah angin ialah depan dan kaki. selepas seketika bolehlah kurangkan kekuatan angin ke tahap 3 ataupun 4.

Pengalaman penumpang saya ialah selesa sahaja.

Sila rujuk kepada petua-petua lain untuk keadaan yang berbeza. Sekian

Added on May 26, 2009, 12:00 pm
hello friend,

Kalau anda ada/kenal kedai yang di percayai dan biasa, pergilah ke kedai tersebut. Setahu saya ABS tidak bersangkut paut dengan Alignment kereta.

This post has been edited by Drom: May 26 2009, 12:00 PM
Crossover
post May 26 2009, 12:18 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Moncheh,
Sorry to hear tt you have such problem... there is 2 ways of getting this things done.. certainly bringing to the normal tyre shop is not advisable, why wanna pay extra for this service where it should be cover by the dealer or SC...

ok, 1st way:
Bring it back to the dealer, ask them to sort it out for you.. as this is their fault for deliver a faulty car..

2nd way:
You can visit the SC urself and get it done there, i guess it should not take the whole day...

So please do not send to the tyre shop ya...
radenumar
post May 26 2009, 12:43 PM

1 posts

Diharapkan kepada pemilik baru CE dapat mendaftarkan diri sebagai ahli kelab di CMC Forum.
Moncheh CE
post May 26 2009, 12:58 PM

0 posts

Thanks for all advise from my CE friend, i think i should go to CE SC, need to spend my gold time ,,,,huhhh

Added on May 26, 2009, 1:35 pm
QUOTE(busyra @ May 26 2009, 10:53 AM)
hai busyra,

where your location, this school holiday i think want to balik kampung (kedah)

This post has been edited by Moncheh CE: May 26 2009, 01:35 PM
cheryray
post May 26 2009, 02:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(eastarian @ May 26 2009, 11:43 AM)
just got it yesterday everning! not use to big car, need time to adjust myself.  blush.gif

so far quite OK lah.  nod.gif
later will give you my colleageu's number, pls ask him to assist you.
feel very happy cause make this forum get one more eastarian, lol. icon_rolleyes.gif
sorry cant help you this weekend cause i wanna balik kampung rclxm9.gif

Chery new friend
post May 26 2009, 02:51 PM

1 posts

hello friend,

check with Kee Hin at Old klang Michelin tyre shop, famous for alignment and chamber setting, PJSC cannot do they will send outside also, bec they don't have the machine to adjust.

Added on May 26, 2009, 2:53 pm
QUOTE(cheryray @ May 26 2009, 02:05 PM)
later will give you my colleageu's number, pls ask him to assist you.
feel very happy cause make this forum get one more eastarian, lol. icon_rolleyes.gif
sorry cant help you this weekend cause i wanna balik kampung rclxm9.gif
all potential eastar buyer, please check out Ray,... He is very good in service you.. trust me... i m so lucky that i bought 2 from him..

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: May 26 2009, 02:53 PM
eastarian
post May 26 2009, 06:01 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(radenumar @ May 26 2009, 12:43 PM)
Diharapkan kepada pemilik baru CE dapat mendaftarkan diri sebagai ahli kelab di CMC Forum.
I already daftar. rclxms.gif
busyra
post May 26 2009, 08:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Moncheh CE @ May 26 2009, 12:58 PM)
hai busyra,

where your location, this school holiday i think want to balik kampung (kedah)
Hi moncheh CE, i sekarang kat Parit Buntar, cuti sekolah first week kat Perlis (Tambun Tulang)... boleh le jalan-jalan ke Kuala Perlis, pekena laksa Perlis... call my hubby (azhar) phone number 0134214492

Juga buat member-member lain jika 'terjalan' ke Perlis...

Kalau second week kami balik Kelantan plak...

This post has been edited by busyra: May 27 2009, 09:52 AM
My 386
post May 27 2009, 09:36 AM

0 posts

There're two SC in Penang island, Indeed yes, the new SC in Sungai Ara (Penang Island) is good. The other one sucks like hell.
eastarian
post May 27 2009, 10:17 PM

16 posts

Something to share. My CE was park in front of my house. Neighbour pass by and ask me where is this car make from... German, Korea, Japan. I told him is make in china. He was very suprise and said Cantik rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif
busyra
post May 27 2009, 11:17 PM

0 posts

Yeah! Eastarian dah kena penyakit yang sama macam kitorang dulu... bila orang jeling-jeling CE, jenguk sana sini, tanya itu ini.... fuyoo! sikit punya bangga memiliki CE... kenapa? Sebab 1) CE cantik 2) Luas 3) Power 4) Harga berbaloi-baloi... hehehe wink.gif
Moncheh CE
post May 28 2009, 01:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(eastarian @ May 27 2009, 10:17 PM)
Something to share. My CE was park in front of my house. Neighbour pass by and ask me where is this car make from... German, Korea, Japan. I told him is make in china. He was very suprise and said Cantik  rclxms.gif  rclxm9.gif
hahahaha thumbup.gif me also same, first day my neigbours came to my house at night, they ask me, 'hang beli keta apa?' i said chery, they dont know what is Chery and with proud i explain to them, they said 'memang selesa' money, power, design, 'berbaloi-baloi,heheheheheh rclxm9.gif

busyra,

i will go to bukit kayu hitam on saturday 6 june 2009, may be we meet at perlis area, kalau masa mengizinkan i will col your hubby,,,

131 Pages « < 72 73 74 75 76 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:20 AM