13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Version B, Tsukihime Basher Online

views

TSCompelica
post Apr 5 2007, 12:53 AM, updated 15y ago

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

As ReACT FT is kind of obsolete by now, this thread will be a gathering spot for Malaysian MBAC Ver B PC players.

Get the latest patch for MBAC PC here, direct from Ecole's website.

Latest netplay program for Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B PC by mauve: here. Includes various improvements from the previous MBCaster from Tropsy. Enjoy folks!

You will need Hamachi to do netplay with most players, but players can connect via their real IPs for a slightly faster connection or to resolve issues. Port forwarding is a must when you use the latter choice.

There aren't many players in Malaysia, unlike our neighbouring countries such as Singapore, Thailand and Philippines. Here's a few channels on Hamachi to get started, as of 9th September 2008:

Channel: SGMBAC
Password: SGMBAC

Channel: SGMBAC2
Password: SGMBAC2

Channel: SGMBAC3
Password: SGMBAC3

Channel: SGMBAC4
Password: SGMBAC4

Channel: MBACSEA
Password: MBACSEA

Channel: SGMBAC5
Password: SGMBAC5

Channel: SGMBAC6
Password: SGMBAC6

Channel: SGMBAC7
Password: SGMBAC7

An inactive member sweep will be done soon, don't forget to try again if you didn't get it on the first try.

MBAC players outside Asia, don't bother joining. It's bad enough that the games are unplayable due to the high delays, and yet you occupy slots in the channel which local players would make better use of. Also, any inactive accounts will be removed based on active users' approval. Thank you for understanding. smile.gif

Few videos of interest: Character specific tutorials to get the ball rolling.

Aoko by ikusat

White Len by Goldenrody

Ciel by ikusat

Hisui by ikusat

Miyako by Rudolfolicious

Arcueid by jugenthestar

Nanaya by Sabator

Mech-Hisui by Kryojenix15

Len by ripple1028

Lastly, do remember to be courteous. Don't brag when you pwn, and whine when you lose. Also, don't reject others when they ask for assistance. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Sep 26 2008, 12:44 AM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 5 2007, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

/signed

count me in... whooping computer is boring !!
TSCompelica
post Apr 5 2007, 06:21 PM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

QUOTE(neo_sabbath @ Apr 5 2007, 04:31 PM)
/signed
count me in... whooping computer is boring !!
Your version is 2.501b right? Did you patch your game to include the boss characters (Neko Arc, G Akiha, etc), because the game might crash if our MBR.exe is not the same. smile.gif

I have the MBR EX launcher, which is used to enable bosses, play it vanilla and even change the keyboard settings without patching the MBR.exe file smile.gif

It also has netplay support, unfortunately it's only up to version B5 sad.gif

Attached File  MBR_Launcher.zip ( 396.17k ) Number of downloads: 247

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 5 2007, 06:29 PM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 5 2007, 07:55 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

hmm...mine is 2.501a... didnt know that there was a 501b patch.. !! didnt check the forums in a long time !!!.

i'll start patching it now...

anyway..seems like only 2 of us play this game !!
lol....
TSCompelica
post Apr 5 2007, 08:45 PM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

Haha, do update the game, however I'm not sure what are the changlogs are... How about we give it a go tonight? biggrin.gif

By the way, are you behind a router? I'm using one, which might make it tough to connect to each other unless you host. smile.gif

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 5 2007, 08:46 PM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 5 2007, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Unfortunate yes..im behind a router....most of the time when i play EFZ online..i get my buddy to host it.. great frames and speed though...
TSCompelica
post Apr 5 2007, 10:45 PM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

Oh crap. Well, guess we could try using Hamachi then. When are you free? smile.gif

Added on April 5, 2007, 11:29 pmAnyway neo_sabbath, what problems do you encounter when you try to host games?

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 5 2007, 11:29 PM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 5 2007, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

cant connect. even though gave the WAN IP, still cant connect. so...not sure whats the problem.

im pretty much a night dude...so...im pretty free 2am onwards... weekdays..

hmm..seems like only both of us replying to this thread..kinda lonely man.. seems that this game not much following here.

angrim
post Apr 5 2007, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

off topic : join me in the conquest of the galaxy in supreme commander if u will, hehe.

Why neo u can ask your arcade kaki to join in the fun what.
amacharu
post Apr 6 2007, 12:07 AM

Casual
397 posts

Woot!! Finally some Melty Blood gamers rclxms.gif I thought i was the only one playing this game. Haven't download the latest patch yet sweat.gif
neo_sabbath
post Apr 6 2007, 12:14 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(angrim @ Apr 5 2007, 11:57 PM)
off topic : join me in the conquest of the galaxy in supreme commander if u will, hehe.

yea...planning on passing him the MBR game this sat...he's been pestering me for it.

Take ur freaking sup comm else...heres for real gamers only...not some micro freak biggrin.gif
TSCompelica
post Apr 6 2007, 12:15 AM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

QUOTE(neo_sabbath @ Apr 5 2007, 11:45 PM)
cant connect. even though gave the WAN IP, still cant connect. so...not sure whats the problem.

im pretty much a night dude...so...im pretty free 2am onwards... weekdays..

hmm..seems like only both of us replying to this thread..kinda lonely man.. seems that this game not much following here.
Hmm, since you are free on weekends and you'll be dead tired after coming back from work, how about this Saturday, if you are willing to? smile.gif

As for the response here, I expected as much. Not many people play ReACT, moreover there's the latest Act Cadenza for the PS2. laugh.gif

QUOTE(angrim @ Apr 5 2007, 11:57 PM)

Supreme Commander? Doubt my PC could start the game at all laugh.gif

Added on April 6, 2007, 12:21 amI'll upload the latest patch which is version 2.501b, but how to update it I'm not sure. whistling.gif

Added on April 7, 2007, 10:15 pmSo, does anyone wanna give it a try tomorrow? smile.gif

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 7 2007, 10:15 PM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 8 2007, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

most of the links to the new 2.501b is down sad.gif .. dunno whether still need to patch or not..mine 2.501a also can use all the bosses.

edit.

got the patch already from a friend.. after patch, cant select boss anymore...not that i care cuz they suxor.

This post has been edited by neo_sabbath: Apr 8 2007, 03:01 PM
TSCompelica
post Apr 8 2007, 06:19 PM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

QUOTE(neo_sabbath @ Apr 8 2007, 02:14 PM)
most of the links to the new 2.501b is down sad.gif .. dunno whether still need to patch or not..mine 2.501a also can use all the bosses.
edit.

got the patch already from a friend.. after patch, cant select boss anymore...not that i care cuz they suxor.
Just use the launcher that I included at one of the first posts, you can use the bosses there without patching the MBR.exe. smile.gif

Added on April 8, 2007, 8:14 pmJust tried MBR with neo_sabbath a few minutes ago.

So far what we have tested is slightly unresponsive buttons, with lag spikes occuring quite frequently. At my side the game is playable, but according to what neo_sabbath reports on his side is very bad. sad.gif

neo_sabbath hosted throughout our test rounds, and the game always de-syncs after a round.

Anyone else wanna try netplay? The nearer our locations the better tongue.gif

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 8 2007, 08:14 PM
neo_sabbath
post Apr 10 2007, 03:54 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

i partially blame my IP on that day. got a 124.xx.xx.xx IP which is very unusual for me.. i normally get a 60.xx.xx.xx.xx ip..need to make some more testing...well..at least i can still host it behind a router.. LOL..

need more kaki's to test... sad.gif
TSCompelica
post Apr 11 2007, 04:01 AM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

QUOTE(neo_sabbath @ Apr 10 2007, 03:54 PM)
i partially blame my IP on� that day. got a 124.xx.xx.xx IP which is very unusual for me.. i normally get a 60.xx.xx.xx.xx ip..need to make some more testing...well..at least i can still host it behind a router.. LOL..

need more kaki's to test... sad.gif
Then we gotta try out again, someday. By the way we could try EFZ if anyone wants to tongue.gif

Added on April 15, 2007, 12:31 pmJust encountered a weird bug in the game. I was playing Arcade Mode using Arcueid, and I did a held down 4B move when the CPU interrupted the attack.

I couldn't move at all after that, Heat wouldn't even end and I couldn't even die. All the hits the CPU did after the bug were counters. Also, I noticed that I kept moving to the right if the CPU gave room. tongue.gif

user posted image
Just for kicks. tongue.gif

Added on April 18, 2007, 8:45 pmMelty Blood Act Cadenza Version B will be released for the PC somewhere on June.

user posted image

This post has been edited by colinwong89: Apr 18 2007, 08:45 PM
TSCompelica
post Apr 26 2007, 07:56 PM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

neo_sabbath, wanna try out again this weekend? Or would you rather wait for AC Version B?
yuka
post Apr 26 2007, 09:01 PM

ヾ(\ ̄ー ̄)
2,265 posts

rofl, i've deleted this game already.. dunno can be play online before laugh.gif
TSCompelica
post May 2 2007, 02:46 AM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

Playing via VPN is not actually implemented into the game, it's more like using a program to sync the person you want to play with as the 2nd player. smile.gif
strace
post May 2 2007, 07:34 PM

Ayy
700 posts

wooooooo doujin games
Latest patch available here
I heard there is an unofficial v2.501c version out there which has all final bosses selectable without trainers.

Melty Blood React FT 2.501b combo galore

OT: any MONSTER players here? MTR is a bit old tongue.gif

MONSTER preview

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:35 PM