Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

53 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Axis Ampang - Residence, SoHu, Crown, Atrium, progress pic first page as of March 09 Investment

views

ilciao
post Aug 15 2009, 05:13 AM

4 posts

Hi! I have a unit in Axis Crown smile.gif

Now I got the 2 bills from the RK and Mybank lawyers (AJMER, SANDHU &ONG).

I'm to pay 1300RM for registration and application fee for state consent &other stapmping fees + 4200 RM for stamp duty on facilities agreement & other like loan documentation, filling power of attorney, etc...

Im wondering how much u were charged by lawyers? Is that standard price? Have no experience, it is my first investment here, but 5500RM seems quite a lot! hmm.gif

ilciao

This post has been edited by ilciao: Aug 15 2009, 05:22 AM
TSsuiteng
post Aug 16 2009, 04:59 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

You can use this calculator to see..

http://bighouse.com.my/system/calculator.php
DanTay
post Aug 17 2009, 04:45 PM

23 posts

Wah,, Suiteng.. very resourceful.. sure vote you be the Ketua Kampung! Haha
TSsuiteng
post Aug 17 2009, 05:57 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Dowan. Ketua kampung is normally the first one who die tongue.gif
ilciao
post Aug 18 2009, 07:18 AM

4 posts

thx suiteng. It seems quite similar smile.gif
axisresidence17
post Aug 19 2009, 11:58 AM

Casual
352 posts

QUOTE(ilciao @ Aug 15 2009, 05:13 AM)
Hi! I have a unit in Axis Crown  smile.gif

Now I got the 2 bills from the RK and Mybank lawyers (AJMER, SANDHU &ONG).

I'm to pay 1300RM for registration and application fee for state consent &other stapmping fees + 4200 RM for stamp duty on facilities agreement & other like loan documentation, filling power of attorney, etc...

Im wondering how much u were charged by lawyers? Is that standard price? Have no experience, it is my first investment here, but 5500RM seems quite a lot!  hmm.gif
ilciao
Oh how come you lawyer's fee come so late? Oh may be because yours is not a subsale i think.
jasbinder
post Sep 6 2009, 02:21 AM

1 posts

does anyone own a shop lot in axis atrium?
KC not Casey
post Sep 8 2009, 09:44 AM

20 posts

Hi, everyone...

I m one of the owner of Axis Residence as well, glad that can meet future neigbourhood here in advance...
Thanks for everyone concern & update... rclxms.gif

I m consider the early stage buyer of this project when very 1st phase launched in 3rd quarter 2005... icon_rolleyes.gif
It really need my patient waiting till my neck also get long liao... rclxub.gif
Hahaha biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by KC not Casey: Sep 8 2009, 10:15 AM
nickelby
post Sep 8 2009, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

I think we all have long necks liao ... hopefully once the project is completed, all of us here can gather and yam cha. I am just wondering when that day will be ...
KC not Casey
post Sep 8 2009, 10:56 AM

20 posts

We really required to have BIG faith on project which especially it was the developer 1st project... unsure.gif

Since the very beginning when this project launched i already predicted that this project is going to be delay by 1-2 years time...But i still decided to buy it, beside it was my 1st investmet somemore...
Sound really crazy, haha... drool.gif

This post has been edited by KC not Casey: Sep 8 2009, 10:59 AM
ivn79
post Sep 8 2009, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

Yeah, it's been a long time.. 4 years for this developement + delay somemore...

Btw, i'm a SoHu purchaser.
KC not Casey
post Sep 8 2009, 07:04 PM

20 posts

Although this developer was having this was 1st project, but i have check from many other aspect of this project...
Cause there are many strong point hidden behind which many ppl din realise... tongue.gif

That y i still decide to buy it and got faith on this project since very beginning...
Hehe rolleyes.gif
KC not Casey
post Sep 8 2009, 07:55 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(nickelby @ Sep 8 2009, 10:36 AM)
I think we all have long necks liao ... hopefully once the project is completed, all of us here can gather and yam cha. I am just wondering when that day will be ...
I think waiting for the project to be fully done only yam cha will be still need a period of time, it would be better if we can make arrangement gathering from now and then, perhaps we can discuss what action we can do best for next step...right? hmm.gif

As from time to time I did went to the project site checking on the construction progress status... shocking.gif
Just from my own analysis calculation, I predict that this project will be only completed by the time as follow... doh.gif

Atrium - 1st Quarter 2010
Sohu - 2nd Quarter 2010
Residence - 4th Quarter 2010
Crown - 1st Quarter 2011
Crown Premier - 1st Quarter 2011

Anyway, hope that it can be completed earlier than my date given... sweat.gif
DanTay
post Sep 9 2009, 01:43 PM

23 posts

Ohh..need extention on the neck di... so far, SOHU section looks ok but I don't think anyone can move in until Residence is done. And, imagine u Crown construction just next to us.. sleepless night and day man! Not to mention the dusting!

Wait la..
axisresidence17
post Sep 9 2009, 02:02 PM

Casual
352 posts

QUOTE(KC not Casey @ Sep 8 2009, 07:55 PM)
I think waiting for the project to be fully done only yam cha will be still need a period of time, it would be better if we can make arrangement gathering from now and then, perhaps we can discuss what action we can do best for next step...right? hmm.gif

As from time to time I did went to the project site checking on the construction progress status... shocking.gif
Just from my own analysis calculation, I predict that this project will be only completed by the time as follow... doh.gif

Atrium - 1st Quarter 2010
Sohu - 2nd Quarter 2010
Residence - 4th Quarter 2010
Crown - 1st Quarter 2011
Crown Premier - 1st Quarter 2011

Anyway, hope that it can be completed earlier than my date given... sweat.gif
Hi KC r u an architect or an engineer? When was the last time you visit the project? I got a unit in residence on the 17th flr..4th quarter of next year is really late for me..the developer estimated that its going to be completed by the end of the year..but I'm also a bit sceptical(I'm not an architect or an engineer)..May be I should think of renting this unit out if it is that late..
KC not Casey
post Sep 10 2009, 06:23 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(axisresidence17 @ Sep 9 2009, 02:02 PM)
Hi KC r u an architect or an engineer? When was the last time you visit the project? I got a unit in residence on the 17th flr..4th quarter of next year is really late for me..the developer estimated that its going to be completed by the end of the year..but I'm also a bit sceptical(I'm not an architect or an engineer)..May be I should think of renting this unit out if it is that late..
Sorry may hv disappointed u, i’m not architect neither engineer, I from account background… sweat.gif
I went to project site every beginning of the month to check the progress status…The date was base on calculation and other analysis on that project current building trend… blink.gif
Completed by end of this year??? Never hope about it… cry.gif

But…what I am sure is…
Although this was developer 1st project, but it will be completed no matter how… rclxub.gif

axisresidence17
post Sep 10 2009, 06:35 PM

Casual
352 posts

QUOTE(KC not Casey @ Sep 10 2009, 06:23 PM)
Sorry may hv disappointed u, i’m not architect neither engineer, I from account background… sweat.gif
I went to project site every beginning of the month to check the progress status…The date was base on calculation and other analysis on that project current building trend… blink.gif
Completed by end of this year??? Never hope about it… cry.gif

But…what I am sure is…
Although this was developer 1st project, but it will be completed no matter how… rclxub.gif
but they seemed to be doing work concurrently..like the painting outside even though the whole building is not completed yet, so I guessed if they do all the inside work concurrently without waiting for the whole building to finish then it might completed early no?

I was surprised actually that they do it that way..I'm expecting them to do the whole building first before they do the inside job..

well i think at this point the project isn't likely to be abandoned..just a matter of when it will be completed and Im already tired of renting sad.gif(
KC not Casey
post Sep 10 2009, 06:59 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(DanTay @ Sep 9 2009, 01:43 PM)
Ohh..need extention on the neck di... so far, SOHU section looks ok but I don't think anyone can move in until Residence is done. And, imagine u Crown construction just next to us.. sleepless night and day man! Not to mention the dusting!

Wait la..
Most possible SOHU will be completed at least together with Residence, cause all facility are share, if not the developer will be facing problem to claim the last 5%(Facility installation) from Axis Residence then.. icon_question.gif

From my point of view, developer will try to complete all phase then only release all together, in that way when they open shopping complex to public then only can give big impact on the building structure when public visit, like this of course developer for sure will get credit from all aspect for their future project...(beside it may hidden fomr public of thier building progress history)
Right? icon_idea.gif

Beside,what i can see now the project building trend is moving toward Axis Crown, as it go faster then Axis Residence... yawn.gif

This post has been edited by KC not Casey: Sep 10 2009, 07:28 PM
KC not Casey
post Sep 10 2009, 07:28 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(axisresidence17 @ Sep 10 2009, 06:35 PM)
but they seemed to be doing work concurrently..like the painting outside even though the whole building is not completed yet, so I guessed if they do all the inside work concurrently without waiting for the whole building to finish then it might completed early no?

I was surprised actually that they do it that way..I'm expecting them to do the whole building first before they do the inside job..

well i think at this point the project isn't likely to be abandoned..just a matter of when it will be completed and Im already tired of renting sad.gif(
FYI, that paint u see was only the base color, usually it must be done earlier before the real paint coated on the wall...
it maybe few layer of base color if is so good la...
if base & real paint to put on wall within the same period, then the color won't last for many year... flex.gif

Beside, doing so will make the building look cleaner & pass governemnt check, and they can easily see where need to touch up later... hmm.gif

Lastly why the base paint went up so soon, maybe it was for "PHOTO SESSION" so buyer can think that the house will be done very SOON lo...
Hahaha... icon_rolleyes.gif
DanTay
post Sep 10 2009, 10:17 PM

23 posts

Wow.. KC not Casey... haha.. you really analyze everything ya. I think is wise to hand over the whole building together at once. If so, means SoHu owner can see but cannot move in untill the whole project is done.

Just don't make the SoHu ppl to move in 1st when all the construction is still on. Disturbance is one things, safety is another thing. Hmmm.. meaning to say, SoHu & Residence owner will get more compensation ... that I really hope is a lot...kekeke

53 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0550sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 PM