Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Jumble Sale <WTS>Kata RC-1 PL Rain Cover for Full Size Camcord, 100% AUTHENTIC

views

TSwww.oribags.com
post Sep 19 2014, 03:24 PM, updated 10y ago

0 posts

I have limited Units of Kata RC-1 PL Rain Cover for Full Size Camcorder (Black) for Sale.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Product Info/Description
The black RC-1 PL Rain Cover from Kata is a waterproof cover for your full-sized shoulder mounted camcorder. It is also compatible with an HDSL rig with full rig - external viewfinder, shotgun mic and mattbox. The TPU panel is made clear so you can always see what's going on in your LCD. And, it works at any angle making it even more of a viable accessory for marginal weather and working conditions.

There are also specific mic and viewfinder sleeves that are supported by an overlapping top that has modular sleeves through which you can extract the shoulder strap, light or handle. The bottom features a touch fastened opening through which you can mount your gear on a tripod. The entire system is easy to deploy and is secured with a handy drawstring.

Elements Cover
The elements cover will protect your valuable equipment during extreme weather conditions. Simply install over the bag on the black side for rain protection, the silver side for heat deflection, or use as a dust cover. The silver side can additionally be used as a reflector

Rain Cover
The rain cover will protect your valuable equipment during rainy and extremely dusty conditions. Simply install over the bag like a shower cap to protect your bag and gear

Clear vinyl window to see LCD screen

Touch fastened opening on bottom for rapid attachment to tripod

Rapid use drawstring closure

Modular sleeves for accessing shoulder strap or rig handle

Includes
Elements Cover
Rain Cover

Specification
Material Waterproof material
Clear TPU vinyl panel
Type of Closure Touch fastened
Carrying/Transport Options Not Applicable
Weight 1 lb (0.45 kg)

Best Price = RM758 with FREE POST LAJU anywhere in Malaysia
Interested, Please PM me or SMS me at 012 235 1123 for payment details
COD available at at Setia Alam Only, other place wont be entertained.
For bulk purchases, prices can negotiate further ( Above 5 units ), kindly PM me for bulk pricing

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:54 PM