Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

About Buy-in

views

TSdeity01
post Oct 31 2013, 01:23 PM, updated 11y ago

Enthusiast
921 posts

I would like to ask...when remisier tell you there is a buy-in..ask you want or not...the profit of the buy in hv to share 50% with remisier?

remisier also said after sell how much of my share, he will help me buy back how much qty of the share for me at the lowest price..
may i know wat if the remisier failed to buy back...wat can i do?

is there any other rules (official or unofficial) about buy-in?
cherroy
post Oct 31 2013, 01:34 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(deity01 @ Oct 31 2013, 01:23 PM)
I would like to ask...when remisier tell you there is a buy-in..ask you want or not...the profit of the buy in hv to share 50% with remisier?

remisier also said after sell how much of my share, he will help me buy back how much qty of the share for me at the lowest price..
may i know wat if the remisier failed to buy back...wat can i do?

is there any other rules (official or unofficial) about buy-in?
Standard commission applied.
No such thing of sharing 50%.

You need to have share in place in the CDS, before can sell for "buy in" order.
As for "buy in", the share need to be immediate transferred, as compared ordinary transaction that taken place when T+2.

Normally "buy in" price is 10 bid from the closing price.
If the closing price is RM1.00, then "buy in" price will be RM1.10.

Whether there is new update on the rules, then I do not know.
Above info, is based on "buy in" last time that my remisier help me to sell.

TSdeity01
post Oct 31 2013, 01:39 PM

Enthusiast
921 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Oct 31 2013, 01:34 PM)
Standard commission applied.
No such thing of sharing 50%.

You need to have share in place in the CDS, before can sell for "buy in" order.
As for "buy in", the share need to be immediate transferred, as compared ordinary transaction that taken place when T+2.

Normally "buy in" price is 10 bid from the closing price.
If the closing price is RM1.00, then "buy in" price will be RM1.10.

Whether there is new update on the rules, then I do not know.
Above info, is based on "buy in" last time that my remisier help me to sell.
omg..my remisier said ytd he dunno y cannot help me do the buy-in...so he will pass to other ppl to do for me...then the profit hv to share 50% with the person...omg..am i being tricked? ytd was my 1st "buy-in" experience.. cry.gif
cherroy
post Oct 31 2013, 01:52 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(deity01 @ Oct 31 2013, 01:39 PM)
omg..my remisier said ytd he dunno y cannot help me do the buy-in...so he will pass to other ppl to do for me...then the profit hv to share 50% with the person...omg..am i being tricked? ytd was my 1st "buy-in" experience.. cry.gif
It is hard to do (to sell to) "buy in" one.
As everyone also "rush" to do buy in, as it means instantly profit can be made.

The time window is very small, slight milli-second, then order already being done by others.
lostandfoundlove
post Oct 31 2013, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(deity01 @ Oct 31 2013, 01:39 PM)
can share more about the experience?
firett
post Oct 31 2013, 03:50 PM

Casual
348 posts

QUOTE(deity01 @ Oct 31 2013, 02:39 PM)
There's no such thing as pass to somebody else to do the "Buy-In" for you.
Your CDS account CANNOT be assessed by others except your remisier/dealer !!
To share 50% of your profit ?
Change your remisier is the only advice I can give you !
He/She already made "double" commissions (selling to "buy-in", and buying back from the market) and yet still want to take a 50% "cut" !!
TSdeity01
post Nov 1 2013, 04:38 AM

Enthusiast
921 posts

QUOTE(firett @ Oct 31 2013, 03:50 PM)
There's no such thing as pass to somebody else to do the "Buy-In" for you.
Your CDS account CANNOT be assessed by others except your remisier/dealer !!
To share 50% of your profit ?
Change your remisier is the only advice I can give you !
He/She already made "double" commissions (selling to "buy-in", and buying back from the market) and yet still want to take a 50% "cut" !!
Ok..lesson learned...

Well, if i instruct remisier to do sell to buy-in then of cos i am not sharing 50% of my profit....but my case is the remisier called me n offer me to do this sell to buy in..is tat a diff case?

There goes my 1st blur case experience..haha..did some calculation n found tat it is totally not worth to do buy in if need to share profit..will not do it again..
TSdeity01
post Nov 1 2013, 04:41 AM

Enthusiast
921 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Oct 31 2013, 01:52 PM)
It is hard to do (to sell to) "buy in" one.
As everyone also "rush" to do buy in, as it means instantly profit can be made.

The time window is very small, slight milli-second, then order already being done by others.
Yes..i know it is not tat easy...
firett
post Nov 1 2013, 07:30 AM

Casual
348 posts

QUOTE(deity01 @ Nov 1 2013, 05:38 AM)
Ok..lesson learned...

Well, if i instruct remisier to do sell to buy-in then of cos i am not sharing 50% of my profit....but my case is the remisier called me n offer me to do this sell to buy in..is tat a diff case?

There goes my 1st blur case experience..haha..did some calculation n found tat it is totally not worth to do buy in if need to share profit..will not do it again..
Unless you are online (direct to brokers) or you are in front of brokers PC you won't know what are the stocks that have "buy-in" for that particular day.
Furthermore, the whole of Malaysia would be "fighting" for the buy-in at that sharp 8.30am slot, and mind you it's very very difficult to strike buy-in unless the stocks are those "cold" ones (inactive counters).
For those hot stocks, sometimes to buy back after buy-in would be quite challenging.......you might end up losing money !
TSdeity01
post Nov 1 2013, 01:06 PM

Enthusiast
921 posts

QUOTE(firett @ Nov 1 2013, 07:30 AM)
Unless you are online (direct to brokers) or you are in front of brokers PC you won't know what are the stocks that have "buy-in" for that particular day.
Furthermore, the whole of Malaysia would be "fighting" for the buy-in at that sharp 8.30am slot, and mind you it's very very difficult to strike buy-in unless the stocks are those "cold" ones (inactive counters).
For those hot stocks, sometimes to buy back after buy-in would be quite challenging.......you might end up losing money !
ok...thanks...more lesson learned!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:06 AM