Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TNB, Water, Indah Water, Cukai Pintu, Cukai Tanah

views

TSsovietmah
post Apr 26 2012, 09:49 AM, updated 12y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

Sorry, newbie here.
Just want to know how / what document i need to change the ownership of TNB, Water, Indah Water, Cukai Pintu, Cukai Tanah for my new house.
Current stage is bank just released the last payment to the house owner, and i will get the house key this friday.
What to do next for the topic above, beside checking on the house condition based on my checklist.
sam sam
post Apr 26 2012, 10:08 AM

Enthusiast
813 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Apr 26 2012, 09:49 AM)
Sorry, newbie here.
Just want to know how / what document i need to change the ownership of TNB, Water, Indah Water, Cukai Pintu, Cukai Tanah for my new house.
Current stage is bank just released the last payment to the house owner, and i will get the house key this friday.
What to do next for the topic above, beside checking on the house condition based on my checklist.
Should be snp document as I recall.
TSsovietmah
post Apr 26 2012, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

If the house under my wife and my name, can i apply TNB, Water, Indah Water, Cukai Pintu, Cukai Tanah just under my name?
ahsoh
post Apr 26 2012, 10:50 AM

Casual
471 posts

yes
TSsovietmah
post Apr 26 2012, 11:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

thx
@Adele
post Apr 26 2012, 12:19 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

U need To buy stamps from the post office for changing of tnb. Nobody ever recalls to tell ppl this..U have to run double time to post office and tnb and waste time..if u go there without stamps.

Bring ur snp, photostats ic and stamps. I think it's rm20, but pls double check with the post office again

TSsovietmah
post Apr 26 2012, 01:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

so means.
1. Go to post office to buy stamp that stated that day one
2. Go to Tnb with SnP original, SnP photostat, Original IC, photostat IC and the stamp.

am i correct?

This post has been edited by sovietmah: Apr 26 2012, 01:18 PM
@Adele
post Apr 26 2012, 01:51 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

Ya the stamp is called setem hasil. It's not dated stamps.
TSsovietmah
post Apr 26 2012, 02:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

OK

Added on April 26, 2012, 3:06 pmanyone know where is the location of syabas in Jalan Templer? I can't get the address anywhere also..

Is it this building?
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3.095275,101...&num=1&t=h&z=19

This post has been edited by sovietmah: Apr 26 2012, 03:07 PM
ky118
post Jul 18 2012, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Hi all,

I need to change my TNB after subsale.
Currently the TNB meter is under the previous owner name.
Before I go to TNB to change, does the previous owner need to terminate his TNB account first?

Thank you.

This post has been edited by ky118: Jul 18 2012, 06:05 PM
TSsovietmah
post Jul 18 2012, 06:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

QUOTE(ky118 @ Jul 18 2012, 06:03 PM)
Hi all,

I need to change my TNB after subsale.
Currently the TNB meter is under the previous owner name.
Before I go to TNB to change, does the previous owner need to terminate his TNB account first?

Thank you.
he can terminate his one once u both signed SnP.
but it will be better he don't terminate it until you get ur house key.
so u can do checking on lights / fans / aircon / auto gate with electricity.

Later on you take your photo stat SnP, IC, previous owner's last electricity bill and Hasil Stamp (RM10 x 2) to kedai TNB for transfer of ownership.

Same situation for Water too k and cukai pintu, and indah water.

Cukai Tanah don't need as your lawyer will do it for you.

This post has been edited by sovietmah: Jul 18 2012, 06:15 PM
~Battousai~
post Jul 18 2012, 06:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,477 posts

so how many hasil stamp need to buy ??
TSsovietmah
post Jul 19 2012, 09:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

QUOTE(~Battousai~ @ Jul 18 2012, 06:16 PM)
so how many hasil stamp need to buy ??
TNB need Rm10 x 2.
Water most likely don't need.
dino10chels
post Jul 19 2012, 10:02 AM

Enthusiast
936 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Jul 19 2012, 09:30 AM)
TNB need Rm10 x 2.
Water most likely don't need.
no need stamp for syabas biggrin.gif
~Battousai~
post Jul 19 2012, 10:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,477 posts

cukai pintu, indah water ?
ky118
post Jul 19 2012, 11:10 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Jul 18 2012, 06:14 PM)
he can terminate his one once u both signed SnP.
but it will be better he don't terminate it until you get ur house key.
so u can do checking on lights / fans / aircon / auto gate with electricity.

Later on you take your photo stat SnP, IC, previous owner's last electricity bill and Hasil Stamp (RM10 x 2) to kedai TNB for transfer of ownership.

Same situation for Water too k and cukai pintu, and indah water.

Cukai Tanah don't need as your lawyer will do it for you.
Great info pal. Thanks a lot.
I have gotten the key so now want to change the TNB and Indah Water.

Just to reconfirm:

For TNB, I can do it all myself by bringing along the relevant docs and I do not need to ask or involve the previous owner when I go to TNB?
FYI, the previous owner has not terminated his TNB account so I just want to confirm I can do the change myself without involving the owner?

For Indah, I can send them a email with a copy of my S&P and I/C and I do not need to go to their branch for the change?

Thanks!

This post has been edited by ky118: Jul 19 2012, 11:14 AM
TSsovietmah
post Jul 19 2012, 11:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

QUOTE(ky118 @ Jul 19 2012, 11:10 AM)
Great info pal. Thanks a lot.
I have gotten the key so now want to change the TNB and Indah Water.

Just to reconfirm:

For TNB, I can do it all myself by bringing along the relevant docs and I do not need to ask or involve the previous owner when I go to TNB?
FYI, the previous owner has not terminated his TNB account so I just want to confirm I can do the change myself without involving the owner?

For Indah, I can send them a email with a copy of my S&P and I/C and I do not need to go to their branch for the change?

Thanks!
Yes, you can do without involving your previous owner.
If previous owner paid extra or still got unpaid amount, TNB will deal with them and NOT you, because previous owner paid deposit to TNB previously too.
I haven't do it with Indah Water, no time. but done with TNB (around Rm250 deposit) and Syabas (RM150 deposit).

Need time to transfer ownership, my one took bout 1 month+.
I haven't really move in yet, so under PR state, free water most likely. and for TNB, if less than certain amount you don't have to pay too.
Of course after you done with ownership transfer submission, just inform your previous owner as we have to respect them too.

If you previous owner cut the electricity and water before you get ur house key, not need inform them haha!

ky118
post Jul 19 2012, 01:44 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Jul 19 2012, 11:39 AM)
If previous owner paid extra or still got unpaid amount, TNB will deal with them and NOT you, because previous owner paid deposit to TNB previously too.
I haven't do it with Indah Water, no time. but done with TNB (around Rm250 deposit) and Syabas (RM150 deposit).

I haven't really move in yet, so under PR state, free water most likely. and for TNB, if less than certain amount you don't have to pay too.
Of course after you done with ownership transfer submission, just inform your previous owner as we have to respect them too.

If you previous owner cut the electricity and water before you get ur house key, not need inform them haha!
Alright. Thanks again smile.gif

peri peri
post Jul 19 2012, 05:07 PM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(dino10chels @ Jul 19 2012, 10:02 AM)
no need stamp for syabas  biggrin.gif
This is correct, this year syabas waived the rm10 stamp duty thumbup.gif
Milo_O
post Jul 19 2012, 06:01 PM

Casual
432 posts

i just got my sub-sale house not too long ago and planning to submit my ultilities application.

TNB
1) Obtain two forms from any TNB branch (TNB Branch Listing)
Borang Permohonon Eletrik Domestik
Borang AkuJanji
2) Purchase 2 pieces of RM10 setem hasil from any post office
3) Fill in the form accordingly
4) Call to TNB hotline 15454 or 1300 88 5454 to find out where did the previous owner submit application
5) You need to go back to the previous owner application branch and submit the form
6) For double storey house, pls prepare deposit of RM800 (Cheque can be use)
7) During submission, check whether the meter is remove or remain there. If the meter is remove, it would take 2 working days for TNB to install a new meter
If the meter is remain there, TNB will just re-connect the supply
idoblu
post Jul 19 2012, 07:11 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

How come previous owner don't disconnect all these services? Don't they want their deposit back?

Is it easier to transfer or terminate and let new owner apply?
ky118
post Jul 20 2012, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Jul 19 2012, 11:39 AM)

According to TNB, for the 2 stamp duty, 1 stamp is to be pasted on the form and I need to go to Income Tax Office to get it stamped while the other 1 is to be done at TNB. Is this true?
TSsovietmah
post Jul 20 2012, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

QUOTE(ky118 @ Jul 20 2012, 02:53 PM)
According to TNB, for the 2 stamp duty, 1 stamp is to be pasted on the form and I need to go to  Income Tax Office to get it stamped while the other 1 is to be done at TNB. Is this true?
Not need go to income tax office.
near by might selling stamp duty.

I went to subang jaya TNB, and then the shop nearby selling stamp duty.
ti.infinion
post Jul 28 2012, 02:33 PM

40 posts

Hi /k

I bought an unit from auction . May i know the the proclamation of sale enough for me to change the ownership ?

so means.
2. Go to Tnb with proclamation of sale photostat , photostat IC and the stamp.

am i correct?
TSsovietmah
post Jul 30 2012, 04:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

QUOTE(ti.infinion @ Jul 28 2012, 02:33 PM)
Hi /k

I bought an unit from auction . May i know the the proclamation of sale enough for me to change the ownership ?

so means.
2. Go to Tnb with proclamation of sale photostat , photostat IC and the stamp.

am i correct?
No experience on auction deal with the ownership thg, sorry can't help you.
auction deal got SnP with the bank?
ti.infinion
post Jul 30 2012, 05:06 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Jul 30 2012, 04:23 PM)
No experience on auction deal with the ownership thg, sorry can't help you.
auction deal got SnP with the bank?
Just verify with TNB, proclamation of sale == SnP
j0ann3
post Aug 16 2012, 01:20 AM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(ky118 @ Jul 20 2012, 02:53 PM)
According to TNB, for the 2 stamp duty, 1 stamp is to be pasted on the form and I need to go to  Income Tax Office to get it stamped while the other 1 is to be done at TNB. Is this true?
I just went to TNB on Monday to TRY to get the name changed for my home.

This is what seems to be required :

1. You need to photocopy the WHOLE SNP (according to the TNB guy at the counter)

2. You need to go to the Kedai Tenaga that is stated on your bill (they have it printed there at the bottom). Thats the designated Kedai Tenaga for your area.

3. You need to have the 2 RM 10 stamps which can be bought in Post Offices or even the KEdai TNB.

4. You need to fill up the Form.

5. You need to stick the stamps on the form and then go to LHDN and get both the Stamps on the form chopped/stamped!!

6. Go back to the Kedai Tenaga and submit the request plus pay the Deposit.

According to the guy at Kedai Tenaga step 5 (getting the stamps chopped) is a new process. I guess they are too lazy to get their runners to do the stamping (cut cost). The whole getting the stamp chopped is REALLY a waste of time. I had to go to LHDN, fill up a form which does not make much sense then get a number wait my turn. Get to the counter, she scratches off everything i filled up and re-writes it. Just Stamps my form. Thats it. No receipt. She doesnt key anything into the system -.-ii

I have yet to submit those forms to TNB anyways. I was too tired to drive all the way back to the KEdai Tenaga.

@Adele
post Aug 16 2012, 03:10 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

Ya I think is new. Had to get mine chop as well. Can't do all in one day, very tiring and definitely not enough time!!

Sum more no one told me I was supposed to buy stamps so had to go post office to buy. Ding dong ding dong one day not enough to do all
j0ann3
post Aug 16 2012, 04:16 AM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(@Adele @ Aug 16 2012, 03:10 AM)
Ya I think is new. Had to get mine chop as well. Can't do all in one day, very tiring and definitely not enough time!!

Sum more no one told me I was supposed to buy stamps so had to go post office to buy. Ding dong ding dong one day not enough to do all
I went to the wrong Kedai Tenaga at first because i went to settle my MBPJ name change first and just dropped by the nearest Kedai Tenaga there. The lady there sold me the stamps. But nvr gave me the form or tell me i would need to go LHDN to get anything chopped.
She just told me i needed stamps.. sold them to me... then asked me to go to the KEdai Tenaga stated on the bill...

Sighz~!! so much for Customer SErvice!!
ecin
post Aug 16 2012, 09:21 AM

5,857 posts

QUOTE(@Adele @ Aug 16 2012, 03:10 AM)

Yeah, very troublesome, they should compile all as 1 station service.
PizzaBoy07
post Jul 11 2013, 05:08 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(j0ann3 @ Aug 16 2012, 02:20 AM)
I just went to TNB on Monday to TRY to get the name changed for my home.

This is what seems to be required :

1. You need to photocopy the WHOLE SNP (according to the TNB guy at the counter)

2. You need to go to the Kedai Tenaga that is stated on your bill (they have it printed there at the bottom). Thats the designated Kedai Tenaga for your area.

3. You need to have the 2 RM 10 stamps which can be bought in Post Offices or even the KEdai TNB.

4. You need to fill up the Form.

5. You need to stick the stamps on the form and then go to LHDN and get both the Stamps on the form chopped/stamped!!

6. Go back to the Kedai Tenaga and submit the request plus pay the Deposit.

According to the guy at Kedai Tenaga step 5 (getting the stamps chopped) is a new process. I guess they are too lazy to get their runners to do the stamping (cut cost). The whole getting the stamp chopped is REALLY a waste of time. I had to go to LHDN, fill up a form which does not make much sense then get a number wait my turn. Get to the counter, she scratches off everything i filled up and re-writes it. Just Stamps my form. Thats it. No receipt. She doesnt key anything into the system -.-ii

I have yet to submit those forms to TNB anyways. I was too tired to drive all the way back to the KEdai Tenaga.
With reference to step 5 above, did you pay anything after the person stamped your form at LHDN?

This post has been edited by PizzaBoy07: Jul 11 2013, 05:10 PM
celinewei
post Oct 31 2013, 11:03 AM

3 posts

Just went to change the ownership to my name at TNB this morning, I had called the Customer Careline yesterday to double confirm about the Stamp Duty/Setem Hasil, we consumer DO NOT have to pay for stamp duty for AKUJANJI anymore. According to the Careline, they had cancelled it 2 days ago (29th Oct).

But not all the outlets are informed about this, like my case. I went this morning and told the staff exactly what the Careline said but he said don't believe what the Careline said coz they don't know much about this...??!! So i said who should I believe since there are 2 versions of the procedure, so I insist him to find out from their superior and there, the top management confirmed that we don't have to pay stamp duty for AKUNJANJI anymore. But we still have to pay RM10 stamp duty for the change of ownership.

So the steps to change the ownership/name:

1) Prepare a photocopy of your IC and a photocopy of your Sales and Purchase Agreement (only important page like names, unit address and signatures)
2) Go to designated TNB Outlet for your premise (call the Careline if you're not sure where)
3) Obtain the form to change name
4) Fill in on the spot and go to the counter to get number to begin the process
** Do prepare money for the deposit/cagaran, RM10 stamp duty for TNB and RM3 processing fee.

Remember, insist the staff to find out from their superior if they're not aware of this new procedure. Otherwise, they will send you to get the stamp duty and go to LHDN to sealed the stamp duty before you can go back to TNB to change your name.

Hope this help save the trouble of going to TNB TWICE!
pobox
post Oct 31 2013, 12:28 PM

On my way
532 posts

QUOTE(celinewei @ Oct 31 2013, 11:03 AM)
Just went to change the ownership to my name at TNB this morning, I had called the Customer Careline yesterday to double confirm about the Stamp Duty/Setem Hasil, we consumer DO NOT have to pay for stamp duty for AKUJANJI anymore. According to the Careline, they had cancelled it 2 days ago (29th Oct).

But not all the outlets are informed about this, like my case. I went this morning and told the staff exactly what the Careline said but he said don't believe what the Careline said coz they don't know much about this...??!! So i said who should I believe since there are 2 versions of the procedure, so I insist him to find out from their superior and there, the top management confirmed that we don't have to pay stamp duty for AKUNJANJI anymore. But we still have to pay RM10 stamp duty for the change of ownership.
So the steps to change the ownership/name:

1) Prepare a photocopy of your IC and a photocopy of your Sales and Purchase Agreement (only important page like names, unit address and signatures)
2) Go to designated TNB Outlet for your premise (call the Careline if you're not sure where)
3) Obtain the form to change name
4) Fill in on the spot and go to the counter to get number to begin the process
** Do prepare money for the deposit/cagaran, RM10 stamp duty for TNB and RM3 processing fee.

Remember, insist the staff to find out from their superior if they're not aware of this new procedure. Otherwise, they will send you to get the stamp duty and go to LHDN to sealed the stamp duty before you can go back to TNB to change your name.

Hope this help save the trouble of going to TNB TWICE!
Means no need to get the stamping from LHDN? Straight away settle everything at one go in kedai TNB?

shadow_walker
post Oct 31 2013, 12:34 PM

Regular
1,280 posts

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Apr 26 2012, 01:18 PM)
so means.
2. Go to Tnb with SnP original, SnP photostat, Original IC, photostat IC and the stamp.

am i correct?
1. Post office. get TWO setem hasil. rm10 each.

2. Bring a copy of the SNP & IC copy to TNB counter. The process usually takes 1-2 days.

3. Bring RM500 for deposit. rm5-10 for the service. cant remember.

4. TNB dont need the Ori Snp but u can bring just in case.

talkpropertytalk
post Oct 31 2013, 10:11 PM

18 posts

can the owner send a wakil to represent the application of pba and tnb?

oks911
post Apr 22 2014, 11:08 AM

Casual
430 posts

is the deposit transferable from old owner to new owner?
oks911
post Apr 22 2014, 11:23 AM

Casual
430 posts

just contacted TNB,

One copy of your Identity Card
One copy of your Sales & Purchase Agreement or Tenancy Agreement
Deposit: two months of electricity depending on the type of premises – to be paid by cash or cheque (my case is RM340) -- Deposit not transferable from old to new owner
Processing fee of RM3.00
RM10.00 for stamping

Stamp duty can be purchased at kedai TNB..

This post has been edited by oks911: Apr 22 2014, 11:42 AM
felixwcf
post Aug 28 2014, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

*TNB:
1. You need to go to the correct TNB branch which providing management and contract on your house/area. (Contact your management office if you live in condo, else, check with your lawyer).

2. One Copy of IC and one copy of S&P.

3. Fill-in the application form, RM700 deposit, RM10 stamp, and RM3 processing fee. (Everything is settled there, credit card is accepted).

*SYABAS (Water):

1. Any branch of SYABAS. For fast processing period, go to SYABAS HQ (located at Pantai, Bangsar).

2. One copy of IC and one copy of S&P.

3. Fill-in the application form, RM70 deposit.

Assessment
1. One copy of IC (If house name belong to two people, then you NEED to prepare one copy of IC EACH person).

2. You MUST bring along the previous / current assessment bill which contain the account number.

3. Fill up application form. No processing fee. Wait for 3 months to complete the procedure. You can call to DBKL or go to the counter to check whether it is already changed to your name.

If you go to settle things on weekday, you just spend 10-30 mins for each process. smile.gif

* Additional:
i. If the previous owner hasn't clear the remaining/previous bill and he/she hasn't withdraw deposit and close account, you could ask the service counter staff to clear the debt from the previous owner deposit.
ii. Prepare the previous bill. If don't have, at least get the account number from your lawyer. It will speed up the process at counter.

This post has been edited by felixwcf: Aug 28 2014, 06:25 PM
mot88
post May 4 2016, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

Updated on 4 May 2016
TNB
For KL address home - you can go to any branch within KL for Kedai Tenaga or KL UTC (such as Pudu Sentral, aka Puduraya). This has improved and not limited to the nearest Kedai Tenega near your house.
There is no need to purchase 'stamp hasil' . TNB will do it for you. All you have to do is pay only.
All the others, same as per felixwcf back in Aug 2014.

Public Transport: Plaza Rakyat station (Ampang/ Sentul line]for TNB UTC Pudu at Level 3.

Syabas/ Air Selangor (Water)
Download the form from
http://www.syabas.com.my/consumer/moving-in
Note: That you need to have (1) witness for your signature for Water Supply Service Agreement and Letter if undertaking. This is unique from other utilities.

The Jalan Pantai Syabas/ Air Selangor HQ, fill in the Water application form SYA/F1A Ver 2.0 and Water Supply Service Agreement. They didn't request to complete the Letter of Undertaking, but just fill in case.

After checking for completion of form, the info counter will give you the manual ticket (not the machine generated) and the counter 1 to 4 will usually assigned to process new application.

All others, same as per felixwcf back in Aug 2014.

Public transport: You could take LRT to Kerinchi Station and walk about 10 min.

Assessment- For KL only, DBKL
This is tricky one as you could only go to DBKL Jabatan Penilaian dan Pengurusan Harta, Level 4 Bangunan TH Perdana, Jln Sultan Ismail. The building is next to Maju Junction Mall. You cannot go to other DBKL office as confirmed with UTC and the staff at TH Perdana.

Download the Notis Pindah Milik Pegangan Berkadar (Borang I dan J)
http://www.dbkl.gov.my/index.php?option=co...atid=19&lang=ms

No need to pay anything and they will give you an acknowledgement slip for receipt for change of name.

Public transport: You could take LRT to Jaln Sultan Ismail station (Ampang/ Sentul line) and walk 5 min or Monorail to Medan Tuanku and walk 5 min.

For TNB, Syabas and DBKL, you could cross the photocopy IC with appropriate marking to prevent unauthorised usage but do not block the info on the copy.

This post has been edited by mot88: May 4 2016, 11:40 PM
isonic
post Jan 4 2017, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(mot88 @ May 4 2016, 11:23 PM)
Updated on 4 May 2016
TNB
For KL address home - you can go to any branch within KL for Kedai Tenaga or KL UTC (such as Pudu Sentral, aka Puduraya). This has improved and not limited to the nearest Kedai Tenega near your house.
There is no need to purchase 'stamp hasil' . TNB will do it for you. All you have to do is pay only.
All the others, same as per felixwcf back in Aug 2014.

Public Transport: Plaza Rakyat station (Ampang/ Sentul line]for TNB UTC Pudu at Level 3.

Syabas/ Air Selangor (Water)
Download the form from
http://www.syabas.com.my/consumer/moving-in
Note: That you need to have (1) witness for your signature for Water Supply Service Agreement and Letter if undertaking. This is unique from other utilities.

The Jalan Pantai Syabas/ Air Selangor HQ, fill in the Water application form SYA/F1A Ver 2.0 and Water Supply Service Agreement. They didn't request to complete the Letter of Undertaking, but just fill in case.

After checking for completion of form, the info counter will give you the manual ticket (not the machine generated) and the counter 1 to 4 will usually assigned to process new application.

Public transport: You could take LRT to Kerinchi Station and walk about 10 min.

Assessment- For KL only, DBKL
This is tricky one as you could only go to DBKL Jabatan Penilaian dan Pengurusan Harta, Level 4 Bangunan TH Perdana, Jln Sultan Ismail. The building is next to Maju Junction Mall. You cannot go to other DBKL office as confirmed with UTC and the staff at TH Perdana.

Download the Notis Pindah Milik Pegangan Berkadar (Borang I dan J)
http://www.dbkl.gov.my/index.php?option=co...atid=19&lang=ms

No need to pay anything and they will give you an acknowledgement slip for receipt for change of name.

Public transport: You could take LRT to Jaln Sultan Ismail station (Ampang/ Sentul line) and walk 5 min or Monorail to Medan Tuanku and walk 5 min.

For TNB, Syabas and DBKL, you could cross the photocopy IC with appropriate marking to prevent unauthorised usage but do not block the info on the copy.
May i know if there's outstanding fee (T&B) from previous house owner,
do the new owner need to pay all the outstanding? only able to transfer name...
thanks.
mot88
post Jan 9 2017, 08:01 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(isonic @ Jan 4 2017, 01:57 PM)
May i know if there's outstanding fee (T&B) from previous house owner,
do the new owner need to pay all the outstanding? only able to transfer name...
thanks.
Not sure about this as the previous owner has paid up to date in my case.

You could call their careline for info, they are quite helpful.
I have called them on 2 occasions previously and they able to answer my query.
isonic
post Jan 10 2017, 12:22 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(mot88 @ Jan 9 2017, 08:01 PM)
Not sure about this as the previous owner has paid up to date in my case.

You could call their careline for info, they are quite helpful.
I have called  them on 2 occasions previously and they able to answer my query.
Thanks. I called them & they answer that previous outstanding will be count on previous owner, new owner just have to create a new account. 😁
acupoflemon
post Apr 29 2017, 07:41 PM

11 posts

For a condo subsale purchase, how do I make the name change for Syabas?
Do I have to go through JMC as I read that condo water supply is through mgmt office?

Also, read from previous threads that some condo have not yet migrated from bulk to individual meters. Is there a way I can check on this?

If I open a new account, what happens to the old account under the previous owner?
Do they close it on their own or do I have to pass them the refund (e.g. deposits) from this process?
gugukrez
post Jul 21 2017, 08:55 AM

Enthusiast
939 posts

how about Indah Water? receive letter from indah water that previous owner still got outstanding.

+ My syabas bill, the previous owner got deposit RM 100.00. If i make changes of ownership, will the deposit given back to me? as the owner said the RM 100.00 will contra with my booking.
nookie188
post Jul 21 2017, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(gugukrez @ Jul 21 2017, 08:55 AM)
how about Indah Water? receive letter from indah water that previous owner still got outstanding.

+ My syabas bill, the previous owner got deposit RM 100.00. If i make changes of ownership, will the deposit given back to me? as the owner said the RM 100.00 will contra with my booking.
indah water - you just ask contact indah water and gv them the relevant pages of your spa and they change the name..you are NOT liable for outstanding.

syabas - no cannot contra of course as syabas only deals with the person who paid the deposit ..cannot be "transferred"..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:53 PM