12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ZACKRY, SCAMMER help me!, he used my paypal address to scam HELP

FindingScreemo
post Mar 20 2012, 10:39 PM, updated 9y ago

BOOO!
707 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: Zackry ( http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showuser=97157 )

Item being sold/bought: I sold my services for online shopping to him, and in return he gave me a bad reputation. More details below.

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=162&t=1303616

Date of transaction: March 4 - March 11

Details of the complaint :

Munawir Zackry
Lot 724 , Jalan Palma Utama RPR Batu 6
Pujut Lutong , 98000 Miri Sarawak
Malaysia
munawir_zackry@yahoo.com
technetseller@yahoo.com
Phone Number: 014 - 6931370 / 013- 8264668
Source: Assisted Knife

Updates 21/3/2012

http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php...=32939&start=30 Zackry's family owns a restaurant in Miri called Asia Delight.

Another name linking to Zackry
James Sukac (technetseller@yahoo.com)
363 Manor Rd.
Douglaston, NY 11363

Notice the same email address.

user posted image
user posted image

another info dug out by our fellow forumer in PAGE 3
Re: Extreme Streamyx lag in the weekends.

Postby zackry » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 pm
WHOLE MIRI GOT THIS PROBLEM I LIVE AT RPR PLAY IJJI SOLDIER FRONT MAX PING 500 MY PING 500 I USSUALY GET 200 (STILL SUCK CUZ LAGG 200) HOW DO I FIX?
SUDDENATTACKSEA USSUALY 5 BAR GREEN ,NOW 1 RED BAR

Im 14 AND I NEED TO DO JOBS I GOT JOBS ON THE NET !!!!
I GOT JOBS ON MY FPS GAMES!!!! IT'S CALLED SQUAD AND I HAVE TO ATTEND A SQUAD BATTLE TO VS PLAYERS
IM A WEBMASTER FROM DP FORUM I LEARN MAKING MONEY ON SITE !!! I GOT JOB ON THAT FORUM U FKING STREAMYX MAKING ME LAGG ,IF I DID NOT GET MY 45$ USD BECAUSE OF STREAMYX I WILL TELL MY MOTHER TO FKING SCREM THE MANAGER HELLA OUT! that's all stremnutttttttttttttttttttt hi manager of streamyx ur mom dead because he see u fail with ur job right

Source: http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php...=315009#p315009

Suspected Restaurant Owned by the Scammer's family
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asian-Deligh...4411152?sk=wall

Asia Delight in Miri

The forumer, Zackry, requested for my service to help him get the following items.

http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Lace-Up-Desert-Boo...b290cy9Qcm9kLw..
http://us.asos.com/Nudie-Hank-Rey-Recycle-...UplYW5zL1Byb2Qv

and another item from FarFetch.com

I would like to include the conversations I had with Zackry but somehow a few of the message in my inbox were deleted. If any mods can help me recover them, that will be most appreciated.

Here's a brief summary of what happened.

Zackry asked me help to get him the items I stated above. He asked me for quotation, and he insist in paying me in USD, and directly to my Paypal account. I told him it's better I quote in RM, and have him bank in to my Maybank instead. He told me he have difficulties in doing so and that he is not around Malaysia to do it (LIE no.1). So I agreed in helping him, and that he promised to transfer the funds in USD to my Paypal account. A day or 2 later, I receive the money in my paypal account. It was sent by "Luke Monett" for a sum of USD 345.66. Zackry told me to give him back the balance to his Maybank account upon succesfully purchase. He don't mind charges applied by Maybank for currency exchange. But in less than 2 hours the money was transferred, the money sender reported a dispute to paypal and have my account frozen. I asked Zackry why did he freeze my account when he want me to help him in getting those goods? He said his FRIEND made a mistake. I replied to the dispute to "Luke Monett" and Luke Monett told me he did not receive the "KNIVES" he bought from me. I was stunned as I don't sell knives, I only sell my services and also I do sell action figures only in LYN. I was wondering who is this dude?

I then asked Zackry and he said he will sort it out. After a day, my account is still frozen, and Zackry asked me to refund that guy. I knew it wasn't him (Zackry) who sent him the money. Zackry told me he sell knives and have his customers pay me directly instead because he doesn't have paypal. Before I could refund the money, Luke Monett retracted the dispute and Zackry told me to go ahead with the purchase. And so I did. No problems after that dispute.

Then when Zackry's item arrived, I received an email from DPEX notifying me that the items are taxable and that RM 120 needs to be paid in order to release the items. I notified Zackry and Zackry told me he don't have money to pay. He even asked if i could help him pay first? I said no, for obvious reasons. He say he will think of a way to pay me the money. The very next day, I received another 40 USD to my paypal account from Virgil Barnett, vwb563@yahoo.com with the note

"Payment for skyline fixed. Thanks. My address is .... Virgil Barnett / 2211 Hwy 217 / Middlesboro, KY 40965. Sent using the PayPal Mobile application."

I asked Zackry did he send the payment and who is that? He said yes he did send and that's the money to pay the tax. And so I helped him pay as he assure me that the money is for the tax. I helped him paid the tax and everything is done.

Now this is where it gets worse. Virgil Barnett, vwb563@yahoo.com email-ed me asking me where is the item I should send to him? The conversation is as below. Taken from my mailbox.

Virgil Barnett, vwb563@yahoo.com
Hello. I sent a payment in the amount of $40.00 to this Paypal address for the purchase of a Kershaw Skyline knife and I have not received the knife. I have also sent several emails to the original seller with no response. I do not know how you are connected to the original seller but I do know this is the paypal address that the payment was sent to. If i do not receive the item I have paid for I will pursue all possible avenues as to criminal prosecution for stealing my money. You need to respond to this email asap to avoid being turned in to paypal for fraud charges! Have a great day!....Virgil Barnett.

Me
Hi,

Oh my not again! I will notify the knife seller on your behalf. He has caused me a few problems in the past with all these issues. He once had a guy who frozen my account for the same case. I will buzz him and get him to response to you ASAP. He have people transferring money to my account so he can sell knives and have me buying him clothings. I will keep you updated. Thanks for notifying.

Thank you! Im getting the feeling from him (seller) that im being scammed by him. All i want is my knife that i paid him for! $40.00 was paid to your account for this knife. Please notify him for me! ....Virgil Barnett.

Me
Yes sir.

I already sent him a message. He was my buyer, and I sell clothing. Hegets my paypal address and have his own customers paying me directly without him telling me anything. May I ask where you get to know him and where did he showcased his products? I guess I had enough as well with his customers and I getting all confused. Thanks for letting me know before you report to paypal. The previous problem I had was someone transferring 170 USD to me and have my whole account frozen even without notifying me. Problematic sad.gif

I will keep you updated as promised. Thanks mate.

I posted a want ad on a site called bladeforum and on one called jerzeedevil. I was looking to buy a knife called a Kershaw skyline fixed blade. The seller , Andrew lond responded saying he had one for sale for $40.00. I paid him the $40.00 to your account and haven't heard anymore from him nor have I received my knife. I have emailed him several times with no response. Please help ! .... Virgil.

Me
Hi sir!

He responded. He will email to you shortly. He said he was away from
his PC for a few days. Kindly keep me updated too. Thanks alot!
Just so you know, his nickname in the forum I knew his is "ZACKRY"
from lowyat.net. A Malaysian Tech site. Please let me know if there is
any more information I can give you. Let us prevent online fraud!

Hi mate, now he's asking which mail that you sent to that he did not
get any responses? He forgotten the password and username. Kindly
enlighten him. Sorry for the trouble.
Ah wait, you can email him directly at this email address.
zackryhs@gmail.com that's the only email that he uses that I know of.

I sent him an email. Is he denying selling me the knife? Look in your PayPal for the amount of $40.00 from me, Virgil Barnett. That was my payment. In the notes it should say payment for skyline fixed blade.

Me
No sir, he's not denying. But seems like he's trying to reach u as well. Update me bout the progress. And yes, I just checked bout your transaction. Its there smile.gif

Ok. Well I haven't received anything from him yet. If he does not send my knife will you please refund the $40.00?

Me
I would but I need him to pay me back as well first. He owes me money for his clothing if I refunds you. No worries mate, I'll do what is necessary. The previous problem was sorted out too despite all the confusion, let's hope for the best. Hopefully he gives u tracking number which will leads you to the knife you ordered.

I hope so. I hope to get my knife. Still no response from him though. I will keep you updated. He is gonna cause you problems with your PayPal account if he keeps doing these things.

Me
Yes man! I know. I'm a credible seller in the forum and this is the first time I'm facing problems. Despite him giving me business, I would rather to not have the profit if I'm facing all these problems. Thanks for understanding mate

What is the sellers real name ? It said Andrew Lond on his first email. All I ask him for was confirmation of shipping and a tracking number but I cannot get a response from him since I paid the $40.00

Me
Zackry I think. That's all I know. All the items I delivered to him
is by that name. He received my items, so I supposed that's part of
his name. You might wanna do a search of the email you have on
facebook. See what you can made out of it. i'm searchable too in
facebook. Did he respond to you? The previous buyer had a problem cause it was
over the weekend and the post office was close so he couldn't provide
a tracking. Tomorrow is Monday here in Malaysia, so he should be able
to work something out.

Malaysia? He said he was in the USA. He was supposed to ship last Monday. I've sent 4 or 5 emails since trying to get shipping confirmation and tracking information. No response yet.

Me
'm guessing he have contacts in the states. I'm not sure about this
too. But I have my items shipped to his Malaysian address. He told me
his dad was the one collecting his stuff. Just wait for his email
response to you from zackryhs@gmail.com. Cuz that's the only address I
know from him. It's either he's having the money going across for the
knives or something. Man this is confusing.

I ask him if he was in the USA and he said yes. I would not have purchased the knife if he had not been in the USA. Once he got my payment confirmation he went silent. No more responses. I emails several times. No response. I sent an email to the address you gave me and no response from him yet? Is he responding to you?

Me
Nope, no longer replying after I told him to deal with you directly. I
gave him your email, so expect a reply from him real soon. He seems to
be selling international in the forum I'm active at too. No worries
mate! I'm on your side on this one.

Which forum are you referring to ? Bladeforum ? What is his name on bladeforum ?

Me
Not bladeforum mate. The one I mentioned earlier, lowyat.net. It's a
Malaysian Tech Forum smile.gif

I've been reading about this guy on several forums and seems he is a scammer. Hes been banned by several knife forums for scamming. I'm sure I've been scammed as well. Please refund my $40.00 and you can deal with him. After all you allowed him to use your PayPal address. He is not responsing to Me! Please refund my money. ...virgil Barnett.

Me
Please give him 24 hours to respond. Don't be sure yet as he dealt
with me before too. I didn't allow him to use my address, and he got
my paypal address as he said he need to pay me. Just like how you need
to pay him. He did not respond to me since the last mail he said he
need to know which ID you messaged him. I already sent him another
message saying that you've frozen my account. He managed to sort of
the previous transaction of more than 100 USD. So I'm sure we can
give him a good 24 hours to response. I'll give him a call on his
cellphone right now. if he doesn't pick up, I will try again tomorrow
first thing in the morning. Like I said, it's 12.38am my time right
now. Calm down mate.

'll give him 24hrs then I'm calling PayPal. Im tired of trying to get a response. All I want is my knife or my money. I paid for the knife and I don't even have a tracking number to show.

Me
If you call paypal, I'll be affected and I'm not the one who cheated
or took your money man. I'm trying my best to help you get your items,
just be patient. I am too, in the dark. He used my paypal address as a
form of payment, something in which I myself can't control. I can't
stop people from sending money to my account, and that way he uses my
account to get the stuff he wants from me. Please help me to help you
in solving this problem. If anything happened to my paypal account, it
will affect my business as well man. Hope you understand. I can
provide you with his details and a few of the forum he's been selling
his goods on.

His User Profile in the Forum
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showuser=97157

Sample item he's selling in this forum
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2241870&hl=

I noticed he is knows a thing or two bout knives too.
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1802383&hl=

Pos Laju is the equivalent to USPS in the States.

Let him clarify and respond, and if he really can't provide you with
the tracking, we both will pressure him to refund and I will transfer
back to you accordingly. I myself has used your 40 USD to paid the tax
he needed to pay for his items. Let's work this out together and be
clear that I'm not on both of your sides. I'm neutral and I want this
to be sorted out ASAP as well.

Thanks mate.

I'm am trying to be patient. But the money was sent to your account. My money is in your account. I have no money and no knife. I will give him a chance but he had already lied to me. He told me he was in the USA. He was not. Why would he lie to me if he was not scamming me? Can you answer that? Why would he lie ?The best thing for you to do to save any problems with your paypal account and your buisness sales is to refund my money from your account and then you can solve your problem with him.

Me
I have no idea too why did he lie. I'm not gonna make assumptions too.
And let me make it clear that the money you sent to me was for him to
pay the taxes he gotten for his clothing. He needed me as a paying
medium to help me pay the tax. My deal with him was done until he was
taxed, and he sold you the knife in order to get his money. That's all
I can assume. Regarding where he is, I can't be sure as I only know
the address for me to ship his goods is a Malaysian address and that
he told me his dad collects his goods on his behalf. I don't earn a
single cent from the 40 Dollars you sent to me, and I used them to
paid the Malaysian Customs to clear his item.

And also, I hope you can be patient for this 24 hours as you know
clearly that I'm not the one selling any knives, and that I am
sincerely trying to help you out as well with as much information as I
can provide you with. Please bear with me, as I am troubled by this
too. It's Monday tomorrow and let us work together to sort this out.
There's no use to threaten me because I'm not the scammer! I'm a
victim in a way he used my account to receive money.

Put yourself in my shoes Mr. Wade, I hope you understand.

I'm not threatening you. I appreciate your help. I'm only telling you what my only course of action is and that is to call PayPal and report the incident if he does not send my knife. It's already been a week and I have not received it.
So far here is the details. He contacted me wanting to sell me a knife. I ask for pictures and ask where he is located. He tells me he is in the USA. (lie) then after I sent the payment to your PayPal address I get no response from him anymore. I send several emails requesting the tracking number. Still no response. I ask please respond to me. Still no response. Then I have to email you to find out what is going on. If he was honest he would not have lied to me about the USA.I do appreciate your help!

Me
Alright. Good that we both are clear on our stand here. You're trying
to get stuff from him, and he's trying to get stuff from me. So it's
like a cycle there and we both were not well informed by him. I
honestly do not know if he is residing in the States or Malaysia. All
I know is I have his items all shipped to Malaysia. I will copy and
paste the last message he sent to me.

"I mean,I forgot my email gmail username so I can't log in to that to
check any messages,could u tell him that what is my email username
that he mail and didnt get any replies?"

That's it. I guess that idiot went to bed or something. I called his
cell 10 tens, and it wasn't answered. It's 1.30 am now here mate. I'll
try my best to get your knife or money back.

Ok. Your friend is a pure idiot. I cannot make any sense of his emails and he still refuses to confirm the knife has been sent. He refuses to provide me with any tracking information. If you cannot get the information from him I'm calling PayPal tomorrow. I can see no resolve to this issue by him.

Me
Hi,

First of all, he is not my friend.He is just one of my customer, and
now i can label him a very bad one. I asked him to help me to solve
the problems by resolving it with you, he just replied... "DID HELP
HIM".. do u mind letting me know what did he tell you? I just sent him
another message urging him to either send u the knife, or pay me so i
can refund the money to you. I think he is still a kid, and seeing
from the forum, he mentioned he is only 17! Darn. I will give him a
call to his cellphone again. Thank you for being patient. How do I
address you? Mr Wade or Virgil?

He pretty much lied about everything. Said he was in the usa which he is not Said he shipped it Monday. Then said he shipped it Saturday. Then said it got held by customs. Still has not give me a tracking number. He is a thief and a lier! There is no knife. I found the pictures he sent me. They are of another forum members Knife. He copied and pasted the pics. They are not his. Lier and thief he is. I'm calling PayPal first thing thing in the morning. It is 11pm here and I'm going to bed but I'm calling PayPal tomorrow and reporting this issue.

Me
Hey hey. That dude chatting with you in the email is not the guy I
know. Please hold on, and let me talk to the dude that needed my help
to get clothing. Calling paypal will be the last thing you need to do.
For now, let him reply more. I hope you can understand my situation
and be patient. I'm as stressful as you are now. Do understand my
account is not the one that has scammed you, all I need is that dude
clearing the payment or the tracking. I'm pretty sure the dude
replying your email is not the one that I know. Maybe they're link or
something, I don't know. I will refund you in full once he provided me
the money to do so, or if he provides the tracking. Just give it a a
good 24 hours like I said.

hey dude i need your help on this!

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthre...drew-gmail-com)

Why is my info being published there? if you're a member there, do
help me out and make things clear. I'm not a scammer and it is obvious
that the other person is using my account to make things worse!

I'm sorry and hopefully you understand that my paypal account means
alot to me. Thanks Wade.

I'm not a member at that forum but as you can see he had ruined your name and your PayPal address and I will be calling them tomorrow myself to further the complaint. If you refund my money now I will not contact PayPal and I will join that forum and explain what is going on but only if you refund my money tonight. Oh and I am going to copy and past that info from jerzeedevil on my forum (bladeforum) so no one there will get scammed as well.

Me
Give me 2hours I'll try to locate that dude. If he still give no responds I'll pay u the USD40 as a fee to clear my name and my paypal address. But if he really gives a tracking after the USD40, will you be willing to pay me back the USD40? I don't mind losing the USD40 but please help me clear my name and tell others that I am not from any American or USA forum. I don't have any interest in knifes. Please let me know if you're willing to pay me the USD40 when u receive the knife from the 'scammer'. I need my reputation because I too run my business using that email address. Hope you understand. Thanks Mr Wade. Please let your fellow forumers know that my email or paypal account has nothing to do with any transactions in the USA. Don't send any money to my account if someone ask them to do it. I'm innocent and please help me out.

Yes I will give you two hours. If my $40 is not refunded then I'm notifying PayPal. I'm tired of all this mess. If you refund my money then yes I will try to help you and explain to everyone what is going on. It is 12 midnight here right now. I will check my PayPal at 2am and see if my money had been refunded. Thanks.

Me
Ok man. Thanks for helping me out. I'm sick of this dude. Please let them know of the andrew and zackry email I gave u. The real culprits! I'm paying 40 usd to clarify myself. This is stupid man. Let the world know how horrible those 2 are!

I will help you. But I want my $40 refunded ASAP! Once I receive my refund I will clarify with everyone on the forums. I'll be waiting.

Me
Ok I will get hold of him, at least I try. Hopefully my email address won't result in negative remarks or comments anymore sad.gif

Once I get my refund I will start posting the explanation and clear your email and PayPal account.

Me
I'll do it now. I'm getting sick and tired of this. Could you warn
other forumers not to send money to my account? Not because I'm a
scammer, simply becuz I don't sell anything in the USA. I'm a seller
in Malaysia, and my paypal account is for spending in ebay. Not
receiving money. Could you give me your email address again just for
confirmation? And I would love to see the posting that you posted on
how my name is being cleared. Thanks for the help Mr. Wade.

Sure. My email and PayPal address is vwb563@yahoo.com

Me
Hi Mr Wade. Did u receive the payment. Please acknowledge thank you

end of replies from Virgil Barnett. The remaining emails are sent by me asking him to clarify my name and he didn't do it. He made it even worse Labelling me as one of the scammer and he even dug out my personal details such as my pictures, email address (same with the paypal registered one) my contact number and even my local banking details. The worse part is even after i helped him digging more info of the REAL SCAMMER, he treated me as the culprit. The promises he made on clearing my name was not fulfilled, and he even made it worse. What can I do? Any mods and si-fus here can help me out?

I called Paypal Malaysia to explain on this issue and they advised me to change my email address for security purposes. I did explain to Virgill Barnett that the only reason Zackry has my paypal address is because he has to pay me for the items Zackry ordered. I didn't expect him to scam money to pay for his items. If I would have known it earlier, I wouldn't have done that too. Can anyone help if there's anything I can do to prove that I'm innocent? Virgill Barnett is making it worse by putting my details up and not Zackry.

Here is the link in which Virgill Barnett posted my info, as well as accusing me of being the scammer. I don't mind you guys have a look at it, because paypal taught me on how to prevent fraud transactions.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthre...a-Scammer-ALERT
http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthre...-com)?p=1216484

Mr Wade, if you read this, I hope you know that I am NOT THE SCAMMER. The scammer used my paypal address and now everyone is accusing me of being a scam. I don't even sell knives, let alone selling them in the USA. Please do as you've promised in cleaning my name, and I have no other avenues to let everyone know I'm not the scammer!! I even told you to tell your fellow forumers not to send anymore funds to my account as I don't sell to the US.

I'm so depressed now being blindly accused like this, and Zackry is happily enjoying in Miri now where I am suffering in PJ now. I helped Virgill Barnett but in the end he backfired and accused me while posting all my info and pictures up.

I even email Virgill Barnett telling him of Zackry's scam work, but he is not replying either and kept on pilling the pressure on me as the scammer. I demand to have my personal info and images removed from the forums.

Zackry's Scam in an USA forum
http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthre...er-in-Da-House-

Picture of the Scam
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8092/66...29579720100.jpg

Which part of it looks like me?!?! My mistake was to let him pay via paypal.com. Someone help me icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

*edit: note to all my fellow LYN-ers who provide online/ebay shopping services, please safeguard and be wary of fishy scams like this. any funds received in paypal should be received if the name does not match with the buyer, that was my mistake and I hope you guys/girls will not repeat my mistakes. all the best everyone. and wish me luck sad.gif

***UPDATES*** My pictures has been removed in BladeForums. According to the Mod, I do have loyal friends and customers which can prove my credibility, but some made it worse with insults and profanity. sweat.gif Either way, thank you my fellow LYN-ers who stood up for me! I appreciate each and every single comment you guys made here and even in BladeForums. Now, I decided to close down my servicing and only focuses on Action Figures alone. Thank you everyone. I will pursue further action if somehow ZACKRY makes things go worst again.

List of emails you should be wary of while trading online
Andrew Lond - mcchanflip@gmail.com
Zaki SukalceCream - zackryhs@gmail.com
Zackry - munawir_zackry@yahoo.com
Andrew McBleu - bleuandrew@gmail.com
Pulse - zakgamat@yahoo.com
Gamat - zakgamat@yahoo.com

Law Yik Yang - lawyikyang@gmail.com - YUP THATS ME! at least that's what Mr. Virgill Barnett accused me. rolleyes.gif In your face officer.

LATEST UPDATE 7.22pm 21/3/2012
LMAO!!!

Sent from your buster outer!!!!
Keep on whining like a Little baby!
user posted image

Me
Looks like you're the little baby here Sir. I treated you with my
utmost respect and co-operating by finding evidences, and yet you
wanna be so stubborn to think that you are right. Well, if that is
what you think is right, by all means go ahead. You received your
money and yet you broken the promise you gave.

Little baby?

Hey you tried to pull a scam and you lost! At least be in good humor about it! Take care.....

Thanks for the refund.

Me

I tried? Yea, I tried to get the real culprit now.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2274208

Do read and tell me what you think, Mr. Law Enforcer

end of conversation

***UPDATE 22/3/2012 12.01am*** Mr. Wade, Virgill Barnett decides to email me again. Read the transcript as below

Ok Mr Law Yik Yang, Andrew Lond or what ever your name is, here is the deal. Yes I am in law enforcement and being that I am I'm moderately trained in computer crimes I decided to put that training to good use. I have traced the ISP address of the first emails from Andrew Lond and then I traced the ISP address from your emails to me and guess what? The are from the same ISP address, from the same town, from the provider. I knew this in the back of my mind but I decided to prove it on paper since you want to act like an ass and like you are all innocent and such. I now know you are the same person as the scammer!!!!! You hear me! Your scam is over! Yout lieing is over! Now you either stop all the trash talk about me and apologize to me on the forums and tell all your palls to stop the trash talk about me or I promise you I will sign up on your little Asian forum and I will post all the ISP information about you! Your scam is over!!! And you are to! Test me and you will see what will happen! Bye bye.

Me
Ok do what you have to do. If you insist I am Zackry, and Zackry is
me, and I and Andrew Lond, and so forth, it's up to you to decide.

I already clarified everything and if you insist on going all
offensive, go ahead sir. With all my respect.

end of conversation

***UPDATE 22/3/2012 2.11am*** Zackry replied my PM, in which I ask him to clear my name in those USA forums, by hook or by crook or I'll take legal actions against him. Screen shot of conversation as below. If anyone wants to verify the authenticity of the conversation, the mod can always check where did Zackry send the PM from, and where I am updating this. If I'm ZACKRY and I'm talking to myself, then I will be busted by our Mods as well. Good Day

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

exceeded image limit. the rest will be in text form.

ME
I didnt not post those in Facebook, those are posted by LYN forumers WHO CARE.
No. the problem is now THEY THINK IM THE SCAMMER NOT YOU! At least those in the US forums think I'm the one scamming around.
you know is difficult, then why did u start it in the first place? Don't mess around if you know you can't take it. I can't do anything to help you other than you help me clean my name. No matter how it is. And you shouldn't think of suiciding but instead fix this up!
All you have to do is let them know me, lawyikyang@gmail.com is USED BY YOU! explain who is ANDREW LOND and all the emails you used to sell your item to virgill barnett PLS!

ZACKRY
I can't because everytime MALAYSIA IP logged in or register it gets BANNED..I am sorry so so sorry.I think these all is a game and hack and shit. and this is what I caused,I am so sorry..
Do what you have to do,lodge a report on me,I am doomed already.bye

ME
Hello?
is that all you can say? EXPLAIN IN MY THREAD!
that's the only thing you can do. I did not ask you explain in those USA forums!

ZACKRY
I did explained.can u please just clear all those posts in Asian delight page restaurant, im planning to suiccide.or just please delete the thread and make new one my info all you can take n accuse me lodge a police and hope you sastisfy n happy after this I don't know what to do next.

ME
No. I will need my name to be clean before I can do anything. If you don't want your parents to be involved, then fix my name. Let it be known you're scamming.
Explain who Andrew Lond is!
Mr. Wade Virgill Barnett has been accusing me of being ANDREW LOND AND ZACKRY and i'm the scammer.
If you don't clean my name, i'm sure the mods here will do something bout it. Please take actions so I can have sufficient time to retract whatever I might do.

ZACKRY
Andrew lond is me lah..I explained already

ME
Explain bout you telling me bout you being the dropshipper and etc. I want this to be resolved ASAP.

end of conversation as of 22/3/2011 3.06am

***UPDATES 2/4/2012***
guzzoa@yahoo.com has filed a dispute over my paypal account for a transaction of 300 USD sent to my account on the 5th of March. This payment was sent following "Luke Monett's" dispute claim. I believe Zackry SCAMMED guzzoa@yahoo.com after the money sent by Luke Monett's frozen! No problems after the money was sent as Zackry told me this money is all good. The dispute comes after 1 month, and I will do my best to help guzzoa@yahoo.com, another victim, even before vwb563@yahoo.com. Moreover, payment by guzzoa@yahoo.com comes with no note bout buying knives or anything.

I am currently trying to reach Zackry once again because my paypal account has been frozen and was given a NEGATIVE 300 USD in total value.

Any constructive comments or information are welcome. Even to testify my previous transactions and such

This post has been edited by FindingScreemo: Apr 2 2012, 10:15 AM
demyeme
post Mar 20 2012, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Hello, I cn be considered as his frequent customer as i used alot of his service in paypal. This man is not a scammer, he just act as a middlemen for us "Malaysian" to buy goods especially from ebay. All i can say is that this is a good fellow, fulfill his duty as middleman and plus, a superb service cn be xpected from him. Thus, he just being used by the scammer, in other word, betrayed. Please help clean this fellow name as it is vry important for him to run his business here.
FindingScreemo
post Mar 20 2012, 11:27 PM

BOOO!
707 posts

QUOTE(demyeme @ Mar 20 2012, 11:16 PM)
Hello, I cn be considered as his frequent customer as i used alot of his service in paypal. This man is not a scammer,  he just act as a middlemen for us "Malaysian" to buy goods especially from ebay. All i can say is that this is a good fellow, fulfill his duty as middleman and plus, a superb service cn be xpected from him. Thus, he just being used by the scammer, in other word, betrayed. Please help clean this fellow name as it is vry important for him to run his business here.
thanks bro for your kind words. now i'm hopping the fellow forumers in the USA can see for themselves that I'm a victim and they're targetting the wrong person.
AuRevoir
post Mar 20 2012, 11:29 PM

19 posts

Folks..this is clearly a scam by the Zac something fella. Zac if you are reading this..I wish you good luck dealing in LYN...go check-out the scam thread, and you will be amazed with how efficient & effective the LYN communicty in finding out your identify ; Also, your address, IC #, bank & contact info.

I have dealt w/ the seller few times, he is a definite legit & honest seller w/ no intention to cheat, scam or even lie. Our dealing is clean and straight forward w/o hassle.

..and Mr Wade or Virgil, if you are reading this..pls give this guy a break and do the right thing. Unless, you and the so-called Zac fella is accomplice.

almari2010
post Mar 20 2012, 11:36 PM

Casual
410 posts

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/883664/+1400

zackry's photo . smile.gif post #1416

This post has been edited by almari2010: Mar 20 2012, 11:37 PM
FindingScreemo
post Mar 20 2012, 11:39 PM

BOOO!
707 posts

QUOTE(almari2010 @ Mar 20 2012, 11:36 PM)
thanks bro. do u know him in person? he's causing me alot of problems.
AuRevoir
post Mar 20 2012, 11:42 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(almari2010 @ Mar 20 2012, 11:36 PM)
This is quick ! Mr Wade..if you are seeing this, please post in your so-called thread, the actual culprit.

Screemo..Close off the service, am sure you do not wanna go thru this again. You have my support, man thumbup.gif

almari2010
post Mar 20 2012, 11:45 PM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(FindingScreemo @ Mar 20 2012, 11:39 PM)
thanks bro. do u know him in person? he's causing me alot of problems.
sorry bro. i don't know. just that the name sound so familiar.. then i remember i saw him posting this photo there. why i remember? see his face also u know la bro... eheheh..

FindingScreemo
post Mar 20 2012, 11:54 PM

BOOO!
707 posts

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/883664/+1380

post #1385 i found him again.

user posted image

his photobucket name is zakyicecream. Mr. Wade, if you see this, please match it with the scammer ID in ur forum. Thanks.
red_rika
post Mar 20 2012, 11:55 PM

3 posts

this is just sad. I've dealed with screemo so many times and never once i encountered any issues with him. He even went as far emailing the sellers from ebay to refund me when my parcel went missing. Screemo's not a scammer, he just happened to be the 'middleman' of a scammer in the disguise of a customer; wrong place, wrong time. What Mr. Wade is doing is not justified as well, as screemo did refund the 40 USD even though he was clearly one of the victims.

Sadly, Mr. Wade if you are reading this, you didn't hold out till the end of your own bargain. Plus, it was your own fault that you did not try to clarify things before you made the payment for your knives. Clearly, if he was situated in the US, wouldn't his paypal account's address be in the states as well? And most importantly, i am sure you are able to see that their names are very different indeed. You should hold yourself responsible for that as you were not being attentive or cautious enough.

As for screemo, he don't deserve to have his business and name 'tainted'. He is an honest/reliable seller. I feel sorry for you sad.gif
FindingScreemo
post Mar 20 2012, 11:59 PM

BOOO!
707 posts

QUOTE(red_rika @ Mar 20 2012, 11:55 PM)
this is just sad. I've dealed with screemo so many times and never once i encountered any issues with him. He even went as far emailing the sellers from ebay to refund me when my parcel went missing. Screemo's not a scammer, he just happened to be the 'middleman' of a scammer in the disguise of a customer; wrong place, wrong time. What Mr. Wade is doing is not justified as well, as screemo did refund the 40 USD even though he was clearly one of the victims. 

Sadly, Mr. Wade if you are reading this, you didn't hold out till the end of your own bargain. Plus, it was your own fault that you did not try to clarify things before you made the payment for your knives.  Clearly, if he was situated in the US, wouldn't his paypal account's address be in the states as well? And most importantly, i am sure you are able to see that their names are very different indeed. You should hold yourself responsible for that as you were not being attentive or cautious enough.

As for screemo, he don't deserve to have his business and name 'tainted'. He is an honest/reliable seller. I feel sorry for you sad.gif
thanks Rika. I'm putting an end to my services with all this happening. I don't deserve it I know, but it's the best thing to do after consulting a few senior LYN-ers. As for your case, I will follow up for you till everything is done. So no worries. smile.gif

This post has been edited by FindingScreemo: Mar 21 2012, 12:00 AM
smokymcpot
post Mar 21 2012, 12:25 AM

Regular
1,171 posts

I've dealt with TS numerous times before. TS accused as a scammer is utter rubbish. I've dealt with TS and bought things from him worth well over RM600. I'm here to prove or clean TS's name and I fully support him as a trusted and friendly seller. notworthy.gif
zx12
post Mar 21 2012, 12:38 AM

Enthusiast
717 posts

Wow. Although I've never dealt with you, I get the feeling that you are the victim here.

However I can understand where this Virgil Barnett is coming from. He must think that you are the scammer and he has you scared sh!tless, that's why you returned the money. It sucks that this has happened, but I hope that paypal will be able to clear it up for you, perhaps by showing that there is no link between you and the real scammer. Maybe you can register on those knives sites and try to explain what is going on.

Best of luck bro.
xanderfox
post Mar 21 2012, 12:39 AM

12 posts

I have also dealt with Screemo many times before and every single time he offered his service on paypal, everything went perfectly smooth. I had nothing to worry about at all coz that was just how much I knew I could trust him! I know that he will never do anything even remotely close to scam! I fully support and stand by Screemo.
Jean_07
post Mar 21 2012, 12:44 AM

15 posts

Screamo, I feel sad and angry that you've been caught in this ugly crossfire and now have been labelled a scammer. You have been nothing but a patient and efficient seller to not only me but to a number of people here in this forum for your service. But mostly importantly you're an HONEST seller. I can't stress enough how important that is to be especially in your line of service! It is just so unfortunate that you have to take the blame for someone else's dishonesty and crime. I trust you 110% and I absolutely believe that you are not an unscrupulous dealer at all.

I am also sorely disappointed with how Mr Wade has decided to make Screamo the sole scapegoat for Zackry's transgressions. In my opinion he is just as responsible for not thoroughly investigating the paypal account he was transferring his funds to. Clearly he was just upset he didn't get his refund back as fast hence he decided to taint Screamo's good name. Mr Wade, you've gotten your refund back so what more do you want? Is it not enough that you have to go all out to tarnish an honest seller's reputation? Your actions show you are nothing but a coward and I am sorry that Screamo had to deal with not only one but two scumbags.

I hope in future you don't have to deal with people like this who don't appreciate your integrity. Don't let this get you too down alright? Rest assured that we are all behind you!!
XzuLLX
post Mar 21 2012, 12:45 AM

$$$$$$
517 posts

This Screemo guy is not a scammer. nuff said.

TS, you have my support
FindingScreemo

BOOO!
707 posts

QUOTE(zx12 @ Mar 21 2012, 12:38 AM)
Wow. Although I've never dealt with you, I get the feeling that you are the victim here.

However I can understand where this Virgil Barnett is coming from. He must think that you are the scammer and he has you scared sh!tless, that's why you returned the money. It sucks that this has happened, but I hope that paypal will be able to clear it up for you, perhaps by showing that there is no link between you and the real scammer. Maybe you can register on those knives sites and try to explain what is going on.

Best of luck bro.
Yes bro, I refunded simply because I rather pay the 40 USD rather than have my business or image ruined. I told him that, but seems like he have his own mindset. I already notified paypal Malaysia, they're aware of this too and advises me on a few things that I can do to prevent this frauds and avoid being framed up scams. I tried registering at those USA forums, but seems like the moderator has already banned me based on the email and IP I registered with. Virgill Barnett seem to have reported to the mods there that I'm a scammer, and he's so certain after my long conversation with him. I have all my Paypal transactions and bank slips ready and I can clarify anytime to prove my innocence. Seems like our American counterpart is certain and nailed me down as the scammer, and not the real culprit, since all my personal data is being exposed with no chance of me defending myself.

QUOTE(xanderfox @ Mar 21 2012, 12:39 AM)
I have also dealt with Screemo many times before and every single time he offered his service on paypal, everything went perfectly smooth. I had nothing to worry about at all coz that was just how much I knew I could trust him! I know that he will never do anything even remotely close to scam! I fully support and stand by Screemo.
Thanks bro! I know my credibility and work in LYN will show one day. Thanks again for showing your support.
seyuripa

Getting Started
246 posts

QUOTE(FindingScreemo @ Mar 20 2012, 11:59 PM)
thanks Rika. I'm putting an end to my services with all this happening. I don't deserve it I know, but it's the best thing to do after consulting a few senior LYN-ers. As for your case, I will follow up for you till everything is done. So no worries. smile.gif
I think maybe you should try to create a new account on those blade and knifes forums to post this link for awareness and further clarification instead of waiting.
FindingScreemo
post Mar 21 2012, 12:47 AM

BOOO!
707 posts

QUOTE(seyuripa @ Mar 21 2012, 12:45 AM)
I think maybe you should try to create a new account on those blade and knifes forums to post this link for awareness and further clarification instead of waiting.
I tried, but seems like my email has been banned by their moderators. If only LYN mods can contact the mods there. I registered an account there, and I was banned even without getting approved. sweat.gif
chiahau
post Mar 21 2012, 12:47 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(FindingScreemo @ Mar 20 2012, 11:59 PM)
Chill la bro..

If what you are doing is honest and true, then just go on with your services. With such evidence in front his eyes, and if he choose not to see it, then by all means, ignore him..

The scammer used you as a medium to escape, why should you be blamed for something that is outta your control?

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0231sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:27 PM