Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Seal Sad Divorce Klum

views

TSPolaris
post Jan 25 2012, 07:39 PM, updated 13y ago

Trust Fund Baby
2,850 posts

They shocked the world when they announced their split over the weekend.

But now Seal has come forward to admit there is a possibility of a reconciliation between him and wife Heidi Klum.

The British singer made the admission to Piers Morgan as he admitted his love for the German supermodel 'has not waned one iota'. Emotional: Seal told Piers Morgan on his CNN show that his love for wife Heidi 'has not waned one iota'
user posted image
Emotional: Seal told Piers Morgan on his CNN show that his love for wife Heidi 'has not waned one iota'

He said: 'I love her with all my heart. How can you not somebody who you have just spent eight years with?'
Split: The pair announced their break-up after eight years of marriage last weekend

Split: The pair announced their break-up after eight years of marriage last weekend

Asked if he would get back together with the 38-year-old model, Seal said he can see the world-famous couple working through their issues to maybe reconcile in the future.

He explained: 'You can never say never. I can't speak for my wife and I'm not going to sit here and BS you and say we haven't had problems. Of course we have had problems, otherwise why have we split up?

'This is not a charade. We have problems, we have issues, but to our credit we have always been able to talk about them, to confront them. To assume that any couple goes without arguing is just nonsense.

'I don't know at this point if I would like to get back together. If it were that easy, we would still be together, that is the reality.'
user posted image
The 48-year-old star also spoke about the reasons he has not yet taken off his gold wedding band, insisting it is a mark of his eternal love for his wife.

He said: 'What this means to me and what this stands for - it stands for respect, it stands for loyalty, it stands for incredible memories and it stands for these four little miracles and Heidi making five that have come into my life over the past eight years.

'There was some malicious thing about me still wearing my wedding ring for show but I'm still wearing my wedding ring because I am still married to this incredible woman and you don't all of a sudden from one day to the next, unless you are those type of people, say I hate you and take off your wedding ring.'

Seal also told Morgan that one of the best things about his relationship with Heidi, with whom he has three biological children and an adopted daughter, was that they could overcome any issues stemming from arguments.
'Never say never': Seal admitted during an interview with Piers Morgan that he hasn't ruled out a reunion with wife Heidi Klum

'Never say never': Seal admitted during an interview with Piers Morgan that he hasn't ruled out a reunion with wife Heidi Klum

He said: 'I always used to say to my wife, the thing that I loved most about us is that we are a team, we are impenetrable in that respect.

'The outside influences can't get in because at the end of the day  it doesn't matter what happens behind closed doors because when we are out and about or when we have had disagreements even when we're in the house, can I look at you and say are you good when there are more important things to focus on.
'This is not a charade': Seal also explained to Morgan the reasons why he has yet to take off his wedding ring

'This is not a charade': Seal also explained to Morgan the reasons why he has yet to take off his wedding ring

user posted image
Meaningful: Seal said the ring stands for 'respect, loyalty and incredible memories'

Meaningful: Seal said the ring stands for 'respect, loyalty and incredible memories'

'And if she can look at me and say yes I'm good then that's something we have already been able to do. And that won't change. Whether we get back together or not, it may happen, I can't speak for her.'

Seal's interview came as he continued his jaunt promoting his new album Soul 2. Earlier, the singer had performed the Al Green classic Let's Stay Together on the Ellen DeGeneres show.

After he opened up to Ellen about the break-down of his marriage, he took to the stage to sing the classic hit, which includes the lyrics: 'Loving you whether, whether, times are good or bad, happy or sad.'
Cryptic: Seal sang Al Green's Let's Stay Together on the Ellen DeGeneres show

Cryptic: Seal sang Al Green's Let's Stay Together on the Ellen DeGeneres show

The track will feature on Seal's upcoming album.

But while Seal has been issuing forth platitudes about the breakdown of their marriage but besides the official statement, Heidi Klum has remained resolutely silent.

The 38-year-old model has also stayed within the confines of her Los Angeles home, but today she broke cover and headed out in a van with her head held low.
Fitting: The performance suggested he may have been sending a message to estranged wife Heidi Klum

Fitting: The performance suggested he may have been sending a message to estranged wife Heidi Klum
Ducking for cover: Heidi Klum, with her mother Erna, tries to hide behind the front seat of her van as she leaves home in LA for the first time since confirming Seal split

Ducking for cover: Heidi Klum, with her mother Erna, tries to hide behind the front seat of her van as she leaves home in LA for the first time since confirming Seal split

As he spoke to Ellen Seal didn't mention reports his wife had grown tired of his hard partying lifestyle and called time on their marriage.

'I think we were shocked,' he simply said. 'You go into these things with the greatest intentions when you say "I do" and you say "’til death do us part." Those vows hold value. They are not just words.'

It has been reported by People magazine that the final straw came during the couple's skiing holiday to Aspen over the Christmas period. Loving family: Seal and Heidi with his three children, Henry, six, Johan, five, and Lou, two, - they have vowed to divorce with dignity

user posted image

Loving family: Seal and Heidi with his three children, Henry, six, Johan, five, and Lou, two, - they have vowed to divorce with dignity

'Aspen didn't go as well as planned ... there were more lows than highs,' a source told the magazine. 'Aspen was the final straw.'

Another source said: 'When they came together for Christmas as a family, things had changed and they fought a lot. Their Aspen trip was a bit of a mess.

'Instead of enjoying being back together as a family, it was difficult for them to get along.'
The source added that Klum reached a point where she was 'done with the arguing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...interview.html#
Flaming_lion
post Jan 25 2012, 07:40 PM

An Innocent Lion
649 posts

Marriage is a multi-million dollar industry.
elm0001
post Jan 25 2012, 07:41 PM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
943 posts

kiss from a rose~
Zidane Chan
post Jan 25 2012, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

user posted image
Mr_47
post Jan 25 2012, 07:48 PM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,316 posts

QUOTE(Zidane Chan @ Jan 25 2012, 07:41 PM)
user posted image
not this one..... that one should be black seal
Zidane Chan
post Jan 25 2012, 07:51 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

QUOTE(Mr_47 @ Jan 25 2012, 07:48 PM)
not this one..... that one should be black seal
user posted image
Mr_47
post Jan 25 2012, 07:54 PM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,316 posts

QUOTE(Zidane Chan @ Jan 25 2012, 07:51 PM)
user posted image
beautiful haha i love u mang'
Haruyuki
post Jan 25 2012, 07:56 PM

Casual
315 posts

Heidi Klum...great sexing...hnghh
Styrroyds
post Jan 25 2012, 08:17 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

YOU REMAIN

MAH PAWAH MAH PLEASURE MAH PAAAAAINNNNN!!!

YEAHEAHEAH~
SUSbananajoe
post Jan 25 2012, 08:17 PM

PhotoPhag
661 posts

Thats why both of them are in holywood
Renekton
post Jan 25 2012, 08:29 PM

On my way
589 posts

Note to self, don't marry hot chick laugh.gif
SUSautoman5891
post Jan 25 2012, 08:33 PM

16 posts

At least the sex was good. Now new girl to bang!
SUSCliffrison
post Jan 25 2012, 08:38 PM

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
819 posts

waffak why so ugly
SUSamon_meiz
post Jan 25 2012, 08:39 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(Cliffrison @ Jan 25 2012, 08:38 PM)
waffak why so ugly
at least he fuc*ed heidi
u?
Zidane Chan
post Jan 25 2012, 08:41 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

rEDs
post Apr 8 2012, 05:38 PM

җ- Z e B r a H e a D -җ
2,209 posts

damn...why until today still have news slowpoke to the max?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celeb...86908-23817879/
Irzani
post Apr 8 2012, 05:41 PM

Just you know why .. why u and i ...
2,961 posts

Kiss from a rose .. hearing his voice already can make a lot of wimminz ready to get laid
SUSAdamiquesce
post Apr 8 2012, 05:42 PM

Perlu ada Soul
711 posts

QUOTE(rEDs @ Apr 8 2012, 05:38 PM)
damn...why until today still have news slowpoke to the max?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celeb...86908-23817879/
oh u mean the dailyrecord who slowpoke..

hmmyeah

This post has been edited by Adamiquesce: Apr 8 2012, 05:43 PM
piumiu
post Apr 8 2012, 05:44 PM

I see you.
3,174 posts

Memang la nikha nie huduh sangat.Larat ke tengok lama lama.
Vanillababy
post Apr 8 2012, 05:58 PM

7 posts

Hope they reconcile asap! Heidi, how could you?! cry.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:55 PM