Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Perfumes for Guys v2

views

wazzapp
post Sep 6 2011, 04:31 PM

Casual
441 posts

QUOTE(Inside @ Sep 6 2011, 03:29 PM)
I follow the basic principle of having 3 fragrances as my signature. My favorite is Lacoste Essential, Polo Blue was my first and YSL L'Homme for important engagements or special occasions. I'm thinking of giving the Polo Blue one to my brother and adapt another fragrance as my signature to perhaps, to add a bit of variety. Currently considering between Bvlgari Aqva or Kenzo's L'eau Par. Any thoughts guys?

btw,

Wazzap, how long til the next pre-order?
Lacoste Essential ayee..hmm quite few people mention this, maybe i shud bring this perfume in too..
since u like L'Homme - floral musky, maybe u could try Versace Dreamer - floral tobacco imo..

not sure bout Kenzo Leau - havent try this noe b4. Bvlagri Aqva boring to my nose but it is one of our top sale though.. blush.gif

we are taking preorder now, close Wednesday 9pm. Next one im not sure, if high demand, probably the next week. Raya many people habis duit lor shopping,
sale this month could drop a bit ..sigh.. doh.gif

Inside
post Sep 6 2011, 08:40 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Cool. Adjusting my budget for a new purchase. Interested to deal with you guys when the time is right.
hiroki8704
post Sep 6 2011, 10:11 PM

38 posts

any comments for tommy hilfiger, aqua di gio, issey miyake and ck one?
DriksoN
post Sep 7 2011, 02:14 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

I'm using Ferrari Black and Hugo Boss Selection. Love it! biggrin.gif
Inside
post Sep 7 2011, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(hiroki8704 @ Sep 6 2011, 10:11 PM)
I think the general consensus is that though aqua di gio and ck one are decent frags, they're a bit too common if you're thinking of being a bit more original. Correct me if I'm wrong though. hmm.gif

milosevens
post Sep 7 2011, 10:42 AM

Casual
337 posts

I am using Dior Fahrenheit and Shaikh Al Arab (A Dubai EDP), which happen to smell close to Fahrenheit without the opening.

Frags I love:
Dior Fahrenheit
Drakkar Noir
Ferragamo Subtil
Burberry (the red box)
Paco Rabanne (green Bottle)
A*Man by Thierry Mugler
Polo Blue

Anyone here tried Ajmal before? saw the boutique at Pavilion KL, looks really grand.

This post has been edited by milosevens: Sep 7 2011, 10:43 AM
THMiyoung
post Sep 7 2011, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
187 posts

QUOTE(hiroki8704 @ Sep 6 2011, 10:11 PM)
Acqua di gio is one of the best seller
IMHO, the perfume is just okay for me. no wow factor.
I don't like the top notes, smelled like too much lemon
weak projection and longevity.

I wonder why so many ppl like this one.
should i say overhype and overprice too?
well it depends on personal taste, definitely not one of my fav
my advice if u want to buy this
please smell it yourself

This post has been edited by THMiyoung: Sep 7 2011, 02:02 PM
wazzapp
post Sep 7 2011, 01:41 PM

Casual
441 posts

QUOTE(THMiyoung @ Sep 7 2011, 11:36 AM)
Acgua di gio is one of the best seller
IMHO, the perfume is just okay for me. no wow factor.
I don't like the top notes, smelled like too much lemon
weak projection and longevity.

I wonder why so many ppl like this one.
should i say overhype and overprice too?
well it depends on personal taste, definitely not one of my fav
my advice if u want to buy this
please smell it yourself if not
totally agreed... smile.gif
kelthuzad
post Sep 7 2011, 10:10 PM

Casual
420 posts

ok time for some promotion update.i bumped into a quite good deal in my opinion.only available at borders,yes the bookstore.
get the latest augustman september issue,which is their anniversary issue,and you will get an exclusive box,the magazine,a moleskin diary(quite expensive),and also......a 75ml Dior Aqua Fahrenheit.....only for rm148.if you guys are interested with aqua fahrenheit,get it while stock last.
my question is,how does dior fahrenheit smells like?i only know a bottle of it is selling at about rm195 for 75ml.so if its good,i think its a good deal right?
as previously a member inform us here bout the pure havane,i guess its my turn to inform you guys what i saw.hope it helps
milosevens
post Sep 8 2011, 09:09 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(kelthuzad @ Sep 7 2011, 10:10 PM)
ok time for some promotion update.i bumped into a quite good deal in my opinion.only available at borders,yes the bookstore.
get the latest augustman september issue,which is their anniversary issue,and you will get an exclusive box,the magazine,a moleskin diary(quite expensive),and also......a 75ml Dior Aqua Fahrenheit.....only for rm148.if you guys are interested with aqua fahrenheit,get it while stock last.
my question is,how does dior fahrenheit smells like?i only know a bottle of it is selling at about rm195 for 75ml.so if its good,i think its a good deal right?
as previously a member inform us here bout the pure havane,i guess its my turn to inform you guys what i saw.hope it helps
Aqua Fahrenheit is claimed to be a fresher version of Fahrenheit, but nothing beats Fahrenheit. Well, its all up to personal preferences. Like for me, one of the frags that I like is Drakkar Noir, but was surprised that nobody talked about it in v2.

Its better that you go and try it on counter first, if it suits you and you like it, then go ahead.

RM148 for those is really good deal man.. thumbup.gif

but just a little curious here, will Dior allow such promotion? 1st, its too cheap, and 2nd, Dior frags are controlled items. hmm.gif
raul88
post Sep 8 2011, 01:36 PM

░░Madridista ░░
2,261 posts

QUOTE(DriksoN @ Sep 7 2011, 02:14 AM)
+1 for Hugo Boss Selection. rclxms.gif
kelthuzad
post Sep 8 2011, 10:43 PM

Casual
420 posts

QUOTE(milosevens @ Sep 8 2011, 09:09 AM)
Aqua Fahrenheit is claimed to be a fresher version of Fahrenheit, but nothing beats Fahrenheit. Well, its all up to personal preferences. Like for me, one of the frags that I like is Drakkar Noir, but was surprised that nobody talked about it in v2.

Its better that you go and try it on counter first, if it suits you and you like it, then go ahead.

but just a little curious here, will Dior allow such promotion? 1st, its too cheap, and 2nd, Dior frags are controlled items.  hmm.gif
i asked my friend who is in the magazine.he said its because it's the magazine grand anniversary edition.and the magazine had an advertisement deal with dior for few months continuosly.so for dior to give out,say 100 bottle(should be more),it only cost them rm2000 the most(for full price,it shoud be cheaper since its direct from dior),so its much cheaper for dior to give out this way instead of paying for the monthly ads.and perhaps aqua fahrenheit isnt selling as good as fahrenheit,so perhaps its a good deal for dior too.i am sure in this issue of augustman,it will be a lot of dior ads in it.

Added on September 8, 2011, 10:45 pm
QUOTE(DriksoN @ Sep 7 2011, 02:14 AM)
i have one hugo boss selection lying around,interested?

This post has been edited by kelthuzad: Sep 8 2011, 10:45 PM
wazzapp
post Sep 10 2011, 02:57 PM

Casual
441 posts

QUOTE(milosevens @ Sep 8 2011, 09:09 AM)

but just a little curious here, will Dior allow such promotion? 1st, its too cheap, and 2nd, Dior frags are controlled items.  hmm.gif
yeahhh...nothing beat Fahrenheit..simply classic..
static
post Sep 10 2011, 03:46 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

Top 4 perfume for my bf - Viktor & Rolf's Antidote, Chanel de Bleu, Chanel Allure, and sometimes Gant Adventure smile.gif
mrbs84
post Sep 10 2011, 07:15 PM

Casual
316 posts

My latest haulin..

user posted image
OT_
post Sep 12 2011, 03:16 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(mrbs84 @ Sep 10 2011, 07:15 PM)
My latest haulin..

user posted image
How does it smell?
mrbs84
post Sep 12 2011, 02:33 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(OT_ @ Sep 12 2011, 03:16 AM)
How does it smell?
Royal Oud open up with blast of spices, incense and dry woods, it's quite aromatic.

Later develops more into woody fragrance with the incense still there and you got the oud. Much more wearable oud fragrance and suitable for those who don't like an intense oud. I get good longevity with this one, same level with Aventus. 12+ hours on me.

Colonia just a traditional EDC. The citrus smell like a barbershop and dated feel.
kelthuzad
post Sep 14 2011, 01:09 AM

Casual
420 posts

Attached Image

this is the augustman set that i told you guys about which i got it at rm138,not rm148 as stated previously.the aqua fahrenheit is a fresh type,quite nice
chuakz
post Sep 14 2011, 07:42 PM

Regular
1,192 posts

OMG...i just realised isetan at gardens is selling creed...and i smelled the fragrances....they are amazing...so much different from regular designer fragrances...anywhere else in malaysia selling niche fragrance?
Stuffi
post Sep 14 2011, 08:00 PM

Orchid Malevolence.
1,154 posts

Check this out,
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...3&type=1&ref=nf

Maison Francis Kurkdjian, anyone heard of this before? His the perfumer for JPG Le Male.

138 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0261sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 PM