Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

56 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Sports Football Manager 2011 Attributes Explained, If u want to beat Goliath!!!!

views

TSJedi
post Nov 9 2010, 07:19 PM, updated 13y ago

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

I found this from the moderator in SI forum and it was really good article so ill just share it here. BTW I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!! I hope many of the old FM gamers since 06 here still remember me eg sinnofire linkinstreet 'have been absent for the past two FM series forum here as was busy with studies'

ok back to topic,
user posted image

Stephen Ireland the player circled in blue has attempted to do a cross field pass to Shaun Wright Phillips. This was to exploit the space down my right side due to my formation as I lack width on this side. It looks like Stephen Warnock (the yellow arrow) will struggle to get across to cover. But that isn’t strictly true as Warnock is in a good starting position to make an interception. So before anything happened the defenders positioning attribute was already working. Let’s remind ourselves what positioning actually means;

Positioning is the ability of a player to read a situation and position himself in the best possible position to deal with the unfolding events. Anticipation will help him in the first stage but in terms of his actual positioning, it comes down to this attribute. A higher rating will ensure the player takes up a better position.

Anticipation also plays a part due to the player needing to anticipate how Shaun Wright Phillips makes his movement. Because anticipation also plays a part here is how that works;

How well a player can predict and react to an event. If a player has a high attribute here he can read the game well and react to situations quicker than others. This attribute works well with ‘Off the Ball.

Now we have a general idea of what the first 2 attributes used do we need to look at the move a little closer. I won’t mention off the ball just yet as that is mainly an attacking attribute only as defensive players need positioning instead. They are the only 2 attributes (apart from goalkeeping attributes) that are specific to defensive or attacking players. Off the ball is for attacking players and positioning for defenders.

Added on November 9, 2010, 7:23 pmuser posted image

Stephen Warnock manages to come across and pressure Shaun Wright Phillips. Even though SWP is the faster player when he was waiting for the pass from Stephen Ireland he was facing the wrong way. This meant that Warnock had the upper hand as he was facing the correct way due to the position he took up. This allowed him to use his acceleration to come across and cover.

Acceleration is how quickly a player can reach top speed (pace) from a standing start. It therefore ties in very closely with the Pace attribute.

There is in fact a fairly obvious superiority of Anticipation, Composure, Determination and Workrate. This is one of the reasons why Stephen Warnock got to the ball first, along with the attributes already mentioned above.

By showing a good amount of composure it allowed him to stay calm and not rush into making a tackle. Here is a reminder of what composure does.

The player’s steadiness of mind and ability, particularly with the ball. When faced with a big goalscoring chance or heavy pressure defensively, a player with high composure will be able to keep his head and more often than not make an intelligent decision which is beneficial to the team.

I also mentioned determination which is;

A commitment to succeed. A determined player will give everything in order to win. This ties in with Bravery – players with a high attribute in one of these attributes may also be high in the other as the traits necessary are similar.

Added on November 9, 2010, 7:29 pmOnce Warnock knew what he had to do he was very determined to get to the ball. His workrate also allowed this to happen.

This reflects the player’s mental drive to work hard. A high rating will ensure a player wants to work his socks off from start to finish, but he will need the necessary physical attributes to actually be able to pull it off. Nonetheless, it is an admirable trait to have in your team.

Then once side by side with SWP it came down to Warnock’s decision making in what he should do.

The ability of a player to make a correct decision a majority of the time. This attribute is important in every position but perhaps more so for central defenders and midfielders, who will see a lot of the ball and have a number of options when in possession.

He decided to make a tackle but he could have quite easily decided to force him wide. But on this occasion he made the correct call to make the tackle. He wins the ball passes it to the striker who then comes deep and loses it. But luckily Warnock was on hand again to repeat the above as SWP looked to win the ball back.

So for me this moved worked as follows;

Positioning – Anticipation – Acceleration – Determination – Workrate – Composure – Decisions.

Sfrazer also made a good spot here in regards to this move;

Also I don't know if you noticed, but just before Warnock plays the ball to Milner, both Milner and Agbonlahor are facing in the direction that the possible move Milner refuses and the eventual move that leads to the goal comes from. That may not have any relevance whatsoever but I thought it might be worth pointing out. It could indicate just how early both players have anticipated the move. Indeed just before Warnock receives the ball after the contest between Toure and Agbonlahor, he turns to face Milner then receives the ball then dribbles infield past the poorly positioned Adrien to pass to the excellent choice of Milner. If you look at how the Aston Villa players involved in the build-up to the goal turn and move, it looks very clear to me that each move has been Anticipated well in advance and that each player has turned and looked in exactly the direction of each subsequent pass quite a few touches prior to execution.

This can be highlighted in this screenshot;
user posted image

From viewing the clip several times it is clear that Warnock does consider passing to Adrien but realises he isn’t in the best position and decided to cut infield and pass to James Milner. It is hard to show the full movement of the above in just a screenshot. So I’ll also add the PKM to the end of the post so people can download it and see for themselves the events we are talking about.

^^ talk about real-time kickass, CM 11 game engine is not as smart and static, so is FIFA Manager - use the force 'Jedi'

Added on November 9, 2010, 7:37 pmPart Two of the Move

Once Stephen Warnock wins the ball for a second time, he then comes infield and picks a pass to James Milner.
user posted image

As Milner received the ball Manchester City’s defence have already begun to step up meaning I have two player’s off-side. The thing that stands out here is that Milner could play the ball through first time. Had he done so however, Agbonlahor would have been half a yard offside. Beyond the technical difficulty of the first-time pass, I see no reason to imagine that Milner would not have considered it, seeing as how he spots the next pass. Therefore in my opinion Decisions has come into play in Milner before he even touches the ball, to make him refuse the bad pass to the offside Agbonlahor.

The attributes brought into play by receiving the pass goes like this;

Anticipation – First Touch – Composure – Technique

He anticipates he’ll receive the pass from Warnock. Then when he gets the pass his first touch is excellent. Important to the First Touch is the fact that Milner has anticipated the pass. Again turning to look at the ball and the passer before it reaches him. Had he not anticipated the pass then irrespective of his First Touch/Composure etc. the pass would have bounced off him? First touch is;

How good a player’s first touch is when receiving possession. A higher rating will ensure that the player can trap the ball quicker and put it in a useful position to then act upon. Players with lower ratings here will struggle to control the ball as adeptly and may be prone to losing the ball if closed down quickly.

Composure then comes into the equation and allows him to not panic about receiving such a difficult ball. Technique also plays a part here;

Technique is the aesthetic quality of a player’s technical game – how refined they appear to be with the ball. A player with high technique will be more likely to pull off a tricky pass or a cross-field ball with greater ease than someone less technically able. This in turn affects a number of technical attributes – poorer technique will let a player down.

This is also an important attribute when first touch is used, they go hand in hand.
user posted image

The next attribute that really sticks out is Determination. Look at how Milner attacks the game immediately after controlling the ball. That is a determined run, by a mile. There is a bit of Agility, Dribbling, Acceleration, and I would say perhaps Aggression and almost certainly Workrate involved. No doubt a bit of Composure and Technique as well, and Anticipation of the challenge of the number 7 Ireland. Overall though, Determination is written all over that move.

The two attacking player’s in this move are way offside that is why Milner makes the decision to run with the ball. His run is determined but he is also anticipating that Agbonlahor will get back on side. For this to happen Agbonlahor needed to show great determination and acceleration to be able to get back in time. Milner’s timing is crucial here because if he plays the ball now then the whole move collapses. So his decision to hold onto the ball and drive forward before picking the pass is down to his decision making and determination to see the move succeed. Another thing is this move is Teamwork;

How well the player follows tactical instructions and works for and alongside his team-mates. A team full of players with a high rating here will work better as a unit. Players with lower ratings will slack off and not ‘buy in’ to the team ethos.

Unless u can do a C Ronaldo or Nani with 80% long shot Scholsey chance of goal but 0 work rate, I suggest get wingers with good or decent one - Jedi

Concentration played a very important role in the move as well. The Concentration aspect of the move can be shown in how well each player anticipates each other’s movements throughout the move. As this move is early in the match, the final action in the move is a matter of split seconds between pass and run. If this was later in the match then both players might lose Concentration in the later parts of the move and mis-time or even fail to spot the final run or final pass of the move.

Concentration is;
This reflects a player’s concentration on an event-by-event basis. A high rating here will mean the player can concentrate harder for longer and be able to respond to incidents late in the game just as well as he did early on. Lower concentration will see players lose focus and perhaps become liable to mistakes at crucial times in the match.

Added on November 9, 2010, 7:42 pmPart Three
user posted image

It’s quite clear that Milner and Agbonlahor are working together here because of what happens next. Agbonlahor gets back onside and is on the defenders blind side. As soon as Agbonlahor is back on side he starts to move forward again. Milner then plays a worldclass ball over the top for him to run onto. For him to be able to do this he has shown good anticipation, concentration, teamwork and decision making. In fact Milner looks to be waiting for Agbonlahors runs, showing Concentration and Teamwork, and the Anticipation of the precise timing of the pass is very good. Almost perfect give or take a few milliseconds and quarter of a yard. Concentration plays a large role here in my opinion.

The Teamwork aspect of the move can been seen in how many of the components of each players movements are linked together, in how early they both start playing the move together even before the pass and the run. A low Teamwork player might only spot the run, or the pass, instead of actually moving around before hand to assist his teammate in making the move easier to pull off.

The above is vital and you need to watch the PKM and view the first goal, to get a good understanding of what happened here. No amount of pictures or explanation can describe exactly what happened like viewing the clip would show.

Agbonlahor shows good off the ball due to his movement throughout the move. He knows exactly where he should be and knows the run he needs to make. Anticipation once again is also important. Here is what off the ball does;

- if u notice, agbonlahor can net at least 15 goals per season in FM 2010 if u play for 5+ more seasons, even though most of his stats are meagre at best. This is also the reason why Wenger bought Adebayor and SAF bought Bebe for their raw attributes, shooting technique etc can come when u get urself a 5 star coach 'Jedi'

A player’s movement without the ball. Similar to Anticipation, this is how well a player, particularly attacking ones, can assess a situation and then move off the ball, making themselves available to receive a pass in a dangerous position.
Once he gets back on side then he uses his agility to turn and make a run onto the ball from Milner.

Agility reflects how well a player can start, stop, and move in different directions at varying levels of speed (pace). It ties in with the Pace, Acceleration, and Balance attributes as they work together in the match engine, especially when a player is running with the ball.

As you can see agility uses a lot of other player attributes and it’s them all combined what makes the difference. However for this move it doesn’t matter than Agbonlahor doesn’t possess great balance or agility because the defender is on the back foot. Due to Agbonlahor running back from an offside position he’s managed to get onto the blind side of the defender. So already he has the advantage. All he needed was for Milner to execute the ball well and he would be away. And that’s what happened.

This post has been edited by Jedi: Nov 9 2010, 07:42 PM
sinoffire
post Nov 9 2010, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

i was going to hantam the fler who purposely open 1 new thread just for this. see see, u ar?? maybe u can ask linkin' to merge into 1 thread, and pin this one in 1st page ler. amacam??

btw, welkam bek.
TSJedi
post Nov 9 2010, 07:46 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

Once the ball comes over the top of the defender the striker already has a good 5 yards advantage and would never catch someone as fast as Agbonlahor up. He doesn’t even need a good first touch for this as he lets the ball bounce in front of him. He almost runs onto a dead ball by the time he gets on the end of it. Then he picks his corner and fires it home to make it 0-1.

So this move came about using;

Off the ball – Anticipation – Agility – Acceleration – Pace – Strength - Composure – Decisions – Technique - Finishing

Apart from pace and acceleration, Agbonlahor is quite poor in the other attributes. But that didn’t matter this time due to him getting into a position what allowed him time and space without been under too much pressure.
user posted image

The player circled in red is trying to attempt a last ditch tackle just as Gabby is about to fire the ball home. The other defender Toure is just behind Agbonlahor and from viewing the clip several times you can see he tried to out muscle Gabby off the ball. But Agbonlahor is quite strong so he just dismissed Toure’s attempt and shrugged it off. Toure had one attempt to muscle him off the ball as he was behind the attacker so couldn’t tackle him as he would have given the penalty away.

The finish was also important. Finishing is;

The player’s ability to put the ball in the back of the net when presented with a chance. A high finishing attribute will put the shot on target a majority of the time as a bare minimum but compared to a player with poorer finishing will find the places where the goalkeeper can’t save it. This is purely the ability of the player to perform an accurate shot – Composure and Decisions will also impart on the ability of a player to score consistently.

To view the goal and offer your own opinions on it, the link is;

http://www.filefront.com/16962257/last-goal.pkm/

So far I’ve mentioned;
Positioning
Anticipation
Acceleration
Composure
Determination
Workrate
Teamwork
Decisions
First Touch
Technique
Concentration
Off the Ball
Agility
Strength
Finishing

TSJedi
post Nov 9 2010, 07:47 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Nov 9 2010, 07:45 PM)
i was going to hantam the fler who purposely open 1 new thread just for this. see see, u ar?? maybe u can ask linkin' to merge into 1 thread, and pin this one in 1st page ler. amacam??

btw, welkam bek.
can pin, smile.gif no problem. hehe welcome, medical studies are tiring la

Added on November 9, 2010, 7:56 pmuser posted image

In this screenshot it is a simple move that Fernando Gago does. He gets the ball and runs past Lee Cattermole. For this he used composure, technique, concentration, dribbling, balance, decisions, creativity and pace.
Dribbling is;
This refers to the player’s ability to dribble with the ball. This is purely his proficiency with the ball at his feet – his Pace, Acceleration, Agility, and Balance will all aid his dribbling in different circumstances, and whilst a higher dribbling attribute will also help him in different situations, dribbling alone isn’t enough to get by.

I also mentioned balance which is;

Balance reflects simply how well a player can keep his balance in situations both with and without the ball. With the ball, it refers to how balanced he is running with it and evading opponents, without it, it refers to his balance when facing a player running at him, or his stability when turning/jumping.

As the player is not instructed to run with the ball in his settings, then it is obvious his creativity played a part in the move.

This refers to a player’s vision and ability to see a potential opening, not necessarily exploit it. A player might be able to see something to take advantage of but also requires the technical proficiency to pull it off.

He saw he had a good chance of running past Lee Cattermole (due to his creativity) and then used his decision attribute to decide to do it.
user posted image

Then he gives the ball to Fabian Delph and drops back. For this he used passing, composure, teamwork, workrate and positioning.
user posted image

Adebayor who is circled in red is just about to receive the ball. Now if you look at my defensive midfielder you’ll see he is in a good position, especially as Adebayor is facing the wrong way. Then Adebayor starts to run towards the flank as he looks to turn and run towards my goal.
user posted image

But he shows a bit too much of the ball allowing my defensive midfielder to slide in and take the ball away from him. For this Gago showed good positioning, marking, anticipation, bravery, determination, aggression, tackling, acceleration, concentration, workrate, and decisions.

We’ve already covered positioning so let’s move straight onto marking;

How well players, mainly defensive types, mark an opponent. Marking alone will see them do a good job if the attribute is high, but remember that other attributes – Strength, Off the Ball, Anticipation – will play a part in the effectiveness of the marking, as well as the comparable physical statures of the two players.

He also needed to be brave as he did a sliding tackle;

How committed and indeed, brave, a player is. Braver players will risk injury more in situations a lesser-minded player may shy away from. They’ll go in where it hurts and lay it on the line for the team.[/B

We’ve not mentioned aggression before so here goes;

[cool.gifThis reflects a player’s attitude in terms of playing mentality but is not necessarily a dirtiness indicator. A more aggressive player will look to involve himself in every incident and get stuck in, perhaps at the expense of a yellow card or two. A less aggressive player may shy away from situations and merely drop into his comfort zone.

And finally tackling which does exactly as it says on the tin;

How successfully the player is at winning tackles and not conceding fouls from such situations. Players with a high tackling rating will consistently win the ball cleanly and be a more capable defensive player

What we are beginning to see here is that a lot of the same attributes are used in all moves. Thing’s like decisions, anticipation, positioning and concentration seem to be more prominent than other attributes and are required for all actions a player does on the field. This is why it can hard to see how attributes work in game.

This post has been edited by Jedi: Nov 9 2010, 08:07 PM
TSJedi
post Nov 9 2010, 08:00 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

The other outfield attributes that I’ve not mentioned so far are;

Corners

This attribute reflects how well the player takes a corner. Taking advantage of set-pieces is important, and having a capable corner taker to put the ball into key areas is useful.

Crossing

This indicates a player’s proficiency at crossing the ball from wide areas into the penalty box.

Heading

This is a player’s competence in aerial situations. Heading applies to all situations and is only about the player’s ability to head the ball well. Jumping (and to a lesser extent Strength) plays a big part in combination with heading to utilize the attribute to a greater level, as well as a player’s height.

Jumping

This attribute related to how high a player can jump from a standing start.

Natural Fitness
How fit a player is as standard – his base level of fitness. It affects how many games he is likely to be able to perform to peak physical fitness in before becoming noticeably tired and susceptible to injury.

Flair

A natural talent for the creative and occasional unpredictability. A player with a lot of flair will be one of the key attacking components in any team but at the same time may need tactical restraint to get the best out of him. Flair and Creativity work well together.

The reason I’m not showing you how flair and creativity work in game just yet, is because I can discuss it more and put the point across a lot better but showing you how it works with the individual and team settings we choose. I feel it will be better served expanding on this when discussing those aspects.

Influence

Influence is the player’s ability to affect events or other players without any intentional effort. Players with high influence will be leaders on the pitch and team-mates will tend to rally around these players.

Free Kick Taking

This reflects how good at taking free kicks the player is. It applies to both direct shots at goal and deliveries into dangerous areas from wider or deeper positions. A player who is proficient in taking free kicks can be a valuable commodity – scoring five free kicks a season and adding five more assists from them can be a huge bonus.

Long Shots

This is the player’s prowess at shooting from distance – from outside the penalty area. It is largely a stand-alone attribute but pay attention to any PPMs the player may have which complement their long shots rating.

Long Throws

The ability of the player to perform a long throw, which can be taken advantage of in attacking situations.

Penalty Taking

The ability of the player from the penalty spot. A player with a high rating here will be more confident and capable from 12 yards.

These attributes are easy to see in game and are simple to understand. So there is no need to show how these work in a game situation. These are the easier attributes to see.

Goalkeeper attributes are probably one of the harder set of attributes to see in game. I’ll go into detail about a few of them now but a lot of them will be more visible to see and understand how they work when we talk about how attributes affect what we’ve instructed a player to do.

Aerial Ability

This is a goalkeeper’s ability to deal with the ball in aerial situations – punching and catching. Goalkeepers with higher ratings here will be able to deal with these potentially tricky situations more capably. Taller goalkeepers may have an advantage as well, but that isn’t to say smaller ones will struggle.

When you see a keeper coming for an aerial ball this is what he uses. Agility, balance, strength, concentration, determination, jumping, positioning, composure and anticipation all have an effect. All these attributes are used to determine if he will get to the ball, whether he gets the ball all depends on his handling.

Handling

How securely the goalkeeper holds onto the ball when making a save or coming for a loose ball. Greater handling will be beneficial in unfavourable weather conditions, but in general a goalkeeper who doesn’t give up rebounds will be useful.

Command of Area

This affects how well the goalkeeper takes charge of his penalty area and works with his defensive line. A goalkeeper who commands his entire box (i.e. has a high rating) will be instinctive and look to take charge of situations, especially coming for crosses (therefore working in tandem with Aerial Ability). Do note, however, that a high rating only increases his penchant for coming for crosses and not necessarily claiming them all.

Communication

How well a goalkeeper communicates with his defensive line and organises the defensive side of the team. A higher rating reflects a better communicator and will allow your back five (or more) to work better together, ensuring better defensive stability.

This is vital for sorting out defensive free kicks, a higher communication will allow for the defensive wall to be set more accurate with the right number of people in it.

Eccentricity

This attribute represents the likelihood of the goalkeeper to do the unexpected and typically act completely un-like a goalkeeper. Things like dribbling out of his area will be commonplace if the eccentricity attribute is high.

Ever seen your goalkeeper do something weird for no apparent reason? This could be the reason why.

Kicking

The physical capability of a goalkeeper to kick the ball – this purely defines the distance he can reach. His Passing and Technique ratings will define how accurate his kicks are.

One on Ones

The ability of the goalkeeper to do well when faced with an opponent in a one on one situation. Higher attributes will see goalkeepers attempt to impose themselves and win the ball with confidence.

When faced with a one on one situation, anticipation, decisions, composure, concentration, balance, agility, positioning, reflexes and rushing all will all come into the equation at some stage of the move. The higher the attributes for all those then the more likely he would be to deal with the situation.

Reflexes

How good the goalkeeper is at making instinctive reaction saves. If he has a high reflexes rating he will be able to respond to the unpredictable with more success and be able to pull off the highlight reel saves.

Rushing Out

How good the goalkeeper is at coming off his line to react to through balls and similar situations. A goalkeeper will benefit from Pace and Acceleration here as well.

Tendency to Punch

This determines whether a goalkeeper will catch the ball when he can, or punch it clear. A higher rating reflects a tendency to punch most things clear even when it may be possible to hold onto the ball.

Throwing

How good the goalkeeper’s distribution with his arms is. A higher rating will increase the accuracy of his throws, although Strength imparts on the distance he is able to reach.

Trying to show these attributes working in screenshots wouldn’t get them across well enough. So I am working on some videos to illustrate this better. But that will take a while longer, so I’ll edit the thread and add the links once finished. Might take me a while though as I’ve never done videos before.

Now I’ve covered the rest of the attributes I can move onto showing them in practise in a game and illustrate exactly what impact they have on the settings you select.
TSJedi
post Nov 9 2010, 08:06 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

Mysterious questions in FM that I researched myself

Pace and Acceleration

Pace is ability to maintain at cruising top speed, just like ur car in cruise mode.
Acceleration is to get to top speed in a set amount of time.

What if a person has 20 pace, 5 acceleration?
meaning he has 5 gear speed, but to go to the 5th gear requires more time than usual.

If 20 acceleration and 5 pace?
meaning he can reach 5th gear in 1 sec, but only at 50kph.

Jumping Heading and Height

-wasnt effective before 3d match engine came out, u can have the short brazilian with good jumping n win the ball against Per Mertesacker, no shit.
-with fm 2010 3d onwards, U can see it makes an influence now.

This post has been edited by Jedi: Nov 9 2010, 08:06 PM
sickx
post Nov 11 2010, 09:42 AM

:)
1,232 posts

nice thread.hope mod can combine this thread with my original thread so that it can guide newbies for better understanding of the game.

and this is what i've learned after 5 seasons playing FM.it actually helps improve me as a player.i know what attributes a player should have for certain position.i,myself,plays D/DMC in the field and whenever i play,i try to improve the important attributes for D/DMC such as heading,jumping,anticipation n etc.when you know the attributes,you know how to play,how to read the games and analyze it,you can become a good manager whether in real life or in the game. thumbup.gif
sinoffire
post Nov 11 2010, 10:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

mods, tido ar?? kasi combo-kan ini thread with the ori fm11 thread boleh??
TSJedi
post Jan 28 2011, 02:09 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

my thread still survive wink.gif

no moderator? This thread make me conquer FM 2011
gengstapo
post Jan 28 2011, 09:01 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

Check out my own built banner~ whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

Wanna challenge that fella with Bakambu one.. brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
sinoffire
post Jan 28 2011, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(gengstapo @ Jan 28 2011, 09:01 PM)
Check out my own built banner~  whistling.gif  whistling.gif  whistling.gif

Wanna challenge that fella with Bakambu one..  brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
hahaa...celaka fler... laugh.gif kenot lar...u my sifu mar.... laugh.gif laugh.gif anak murid where can overtake sifu wan?? laugh.gif

ok lar...of everyone ok, we continue our FM talk here lar. i'll pm sickx to tutup his wan shortly.
Eisenmeteor
post Jan 28 2011, 09:11 PM

Night Ghost
1,471 posts

Stapo:Tactic looks simple but its effective..
gengstapo
post Jan 28 2011, 09:14 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

QUOTE(Eisenmeteor @ Jan 28 2011, 09:11 PM)
Stapo:Tactic looks simple but its effective..
So, it works for you? Hard to believe coz I design for my own usage~ shocking.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
sinoffire
post Jan 28 2011, 09:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(Eisenmeteor @ Jan 28 2011, 06:22 PM)
I signed this player,Nam Tae Hee on loan..High stats for dribbling,tech and pace and accel but the rest are crap..Those who already time travel to the future can tell me if he's gonna be world class? if not i termnitate the coontract now..haha
bro, here u go. i'm at feb 2014 now. my scouts gave 3 stars rating and he will be a "leading right winger" in future. the decision is wif u.
nice find btw.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

@ stapo: it works for me oso lar. laugh.gif
TSJedi
post Jan 28 2011, 09:21 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

scout sometimes kenot pakai wan...hehehe i trust myself, need scouts to scout other continents n competition n youths lo

nice banner stapo
gengstapo
post Jan 28 2011, 09:31 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Jan 28 2011, 09:19 PM)
@ stapo: it works for me oso lar.  laugh.gif
Ciss, if like this then all can do galore goal nia~
blush.gif shocking.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Jedi @ Jan 28 2011, 09:21 PM)
nice banner stapo
Hahaa, thanks mate~
sinoffire
post Jan 28 2011, 09:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

sharing is caring mar....... biggrin.gif
gengstapo
post Jan 28 2011, 09:43 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Jan 28 2011, 09:39 PM)
sharing is caring mar....... biggrin.gif
Lol..

Citeh still interested upon veteran player?~ laugh.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
sickx
post Jan 28 2011, 09:44 PM

:)
1,232 posts

continue spam here.lol

user posted image

9 man also cannot score.what la villareal. doh.gif
anyway,i noticed that in my malaga game,i got so many yellow cards even though i set tackling to more cautious.why ah?is it standard of refereeing different?
gengstapo
post Jan 28 2011, 09:46 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

QUOTE(sickx @ Jan 28 2011, 09:44 PM)
anyway,i noticed that in my malaga game,i got so many yellow cards even though i set tackling to more cautious.why ah?is it standard of refereeing different?
Maybe you need more physio with discipline attribute??
I also dont really know~ tongue.gif

56 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0301sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:25 PM