Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> IMPORTANT! IF U GOT CHEATED, CLICK HERE!

Calisa
post Sep 8 2010, 11:05 PM, updated 14y ago

1 posts

Apparently i am cheated by Sophiscato90. Ofcause i have lodge a police report! And i am going to have an appointment with the police. If u got cheated by the same guy. He sold me super cheap phone. Leave comment here. Give me your evidence and i will show and it will help to dig him out! I have collected lots of evidence also.

Added on September 8, 2010, 11:14 pmAnyway, i believe he use different account to cheat ppl.
If his number is 017 468 5530 /016 408 5327
and uses THEN WAI LEK as a account for bank in.
We have to catch the crime =)

This post has been edited by Calisa: Sep 8 2010, 11:14 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 9 2010, 12:11 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(Calisa @ Sep 8 2010, 11:05 PM)
Apparently i am cheated by Sophiscato90. Ofcause i have lodge a police report! And i am going to have an appointment with the police. If u got cheated by the same guy. He sold me super cheap phone. Leave comment here. Give me your evidence and i will show and it will help to dig him out! I have collected lots of evidence also.

Added on September 8, 2010, 11:14 pmAnyway, i believe he use different account to cheat ppl.
If his number is 017 468 5530 /016 408 5327
and uses THEN WAI LEK as a account for bank in.
We have to catch the crime =)
you ask ppl their evident, but you yourself didnt show one.. prrof yourself. show your police report here. smile.gif
Calisa
post Sep 9 2010, 12:17 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Sep 9 2010, 12:11 AM)
you ask ppl their evident, but you yourself didnt show one.. prrof yourself. show your police report here. smile.gif
So u think i want to scam evidence =.=''
anything im just trying to help. if dun wan just back off. If wan i might help others get back de money.
SUSSophiscato90
post Sep 9 2010, 12:35 AM

0 posts

ATTENTION

For those which is curious of who this Calisa is , i can answer you well smile.gif . she's nt related with any of those police report .

SHE is a b**** with the name fan le yi . with the email fanleyi_1992@hotmail.com , she do have a facebook with the same email as well .

This thing all started when i bought a phone for the girl i love . and this b**** over here asked for an iphone from me . and threatened me that if i doesnt buy her an iphone . she'll KO down my life . and rienix came to penang . and settled with me . but the cause was all from this b**** . just because she doesnt get an iphone from u . she wanna make u down by giving craps . u all beware of this b**** seriously =) . she's from PJ anyway .
anson lee
post Sep 9 2010, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(Sophiscato90 @ Sep 9 2010, 12:35 AM)
ATTENTION

For those which is curious of who this Calisa is , i can answer you well smile.gif . she's nt related with any of those police report .

SHE is a b**** with the name fan le yi . with the email fanleyi_1992@hotmail.com , she do have a facebook with the same email as well .

This thing all started when i bought a phone for the girl i love . and this b**** over here asked for an iphone from me . and threatened me that if i doesnt buy her an iphone . she'll KO down my life . and rienix came to penang . and settled with me . but the cause was all from this b**** . just because she doesnt get an iphone from u . she wanna make u down by giving craps . u all beware of this b**** seriously =) . she's from PJ anyway .
Wah very complicated case shakehead.gif
pirateguy
post Sep 9 2010, 12:50 AM

Regular
1,409 posts

ATTENTION

The way you explain it is not even clear. Cannot be someone can demand an iphone from you unless you have a history with that person.

Calisa
post Sep 9 2010, 12:51 AM

1 posts

Thanks for your information!!! thank u so much HI TECH U helped so much.

anyway who is fan le yi? im no one like her.

mikecmy
post Sep 9 2010, 12:53 AM

Enthusiast
734 posts

hey Sophiscato90,
you still have unresolved dispute case.
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1540452
Please clear your name first before pointing out others and make things complicated.
Thanks

This post has been edited by mikecmy: Sep 9 2010, 12:53 AM
pirateguy
post Sep 9 2010, 12:53 AM

Regular
1,409 posts

QUOTE(Calisa @ Sep 9 2010, 12:51 AM)
Thanks for your information!!! thank u so much HI TECH U helped so much.

anyway who is fan le yi? im no one like her.
You also, 2 x 5. Show evidence otherwise people think you're being nuts.
anson lee
post Sep 9 2010, 12:54 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(pirateguy @ Sep 9 2010, 12:53 AM)
You also, 2 x 5. Show evidence otherwise people think you're being nuts.
agree rclxms.gif
genjo
post Sep 9 2010, 01:07 AM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

what is 2 x5?
anson lee
post Sep 9 2010, 01:08 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Sep 9 2010, 01:07 AM)
what is 2 x5?
means the same blink.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 9 2010, 01:37 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Sep 9 2010, 01:07 AM)
what is 2 x5?
2x5 = 5x2

Hye calisa.. why? so hard to show proof? so hard to upload it here? come one.. its easy.. just as easy as u register new acc here.. thumbup.gif
Mikeshashimi
post Sep 9 2010, 01:39 AM

10 Years on LYN
4,051 posts

fan le yi pretty la...

and HiTech still got unresolved case
a13solut3
post Sep 9 2010, 02:22 AM

Whiner FTW!
1,673 posts

lol gaduh, now this is fun tongue.gif
FallenOut
post Sep 9 2010, 03:04 AM

#eieiru
6,077 posts

ATTENTION

i dunno anythin bout her
bt sophiscato90
u still have a dispute case pendin
why not show urself over there n clear it up
incase u dunno where it is
there is a link above there posted by a forumer
why not go n clear ur name first
then only giv ur view on calisa
n not much of us is curious bout tis calisa
bt curious on why u choose to hide from ur dispute thread
bt show urself here
do urself a favour
n show urself there
or else
lets pray the police catch u
innocent until proven guilty
bt u r shyin away from the dispute thread
so guilty it is
prove us wrong
then head on there n clear urself
Haruyuki
post Sep 9 2010, 08:18 AM

Casual
315 posts

wtf!
LOL
the scammer showed himself due to panic!
ahahahahaha....i think calisa are helping in a way...LOL
hey sophuckticasto!
pay back those money u scammed from our frens here u dork.

This post has been edited by Haruyuki: Sep 9 2010, 08:19 AM
PrinceCaspien
post Sep 9 2010, 10:06 AM

Unique
1,717 posts

ATTENTION

woi conman, settle your case first loh before busybody here.

Where is your shop photo at QB mall??

In the toilet near KFC ah?? rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by PrinceCaspien: Sep 9 2010, 10:10 AM
b00n
post Sep 9 2010, 10:50 AM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

TS, pls consolidate the police report with the TS in this topic: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1540452

/CLOSED

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:51 PM