> Beware of Linz (Iphone Seller), No show, no response after payment

angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 10:45 AM, updated 14y ago

13 posts

Forumer you are complaining against:

Item being sold/bought: Iphone 3GS that never reach my hand

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1351798&hl=

Date of transaction: 19/7/10

Details of the complaint : Linz claimed to have the Iphone and that she is currently in Singapore. She said she will mail the item from Spore after i banked in on Monday. I made 70% payment and after that day, she does not pick up her calls, no sms reply, no online msgs replies at all. She even switched off her phone most of yesterday.

She have a facebook account and even owns blog. That is the same name i transferred money to. Someone please help!

Last information i received, the person who owns the Maybank account says that she is not the seller. But she mpst definitely knows who is the one using her account. I just dropped her a message with request to either tell out who that is or she have to answer to this. Am waiting for her response before i dropped her name out here.

Any other guidance or advice on what to do?

june_c21
post Jul 21 2010, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

this is a third party scamming again ....

have you report police on this issue ?
bsmohd
post Jul 21 2010, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

fyi, juz in case if things bcomes worst, make police report, then use police report to freeze the maybank account.

** what i meant was, show the police report when you complaint at maybank, they'll freeze the account.

This post has been edited by bsmohd: Jul 21 2010, 10:50 AM
Cruxs
post Jul 21 2010, 10:49 AM

Enthusiast
826 posts

Some1 cheat me oso. At phonefair at Setiawangsa in February. 1K money gone.
june_c21
post Jul 21 2010, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(Cruxs @ Jul 21 2010, 10:49 AM)
Some1 cheat me oso. At phonefair at Setiawangsa in February. 1K money gone.
the same way ?
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 11:03 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

The MBB account holder have full access of his/her own account or its already under conman control? Just ask her/him to fund you the money back.

Is this is his email address? >> amzar_82@yahoo.com

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Jul 21 2010, 11:05 AM
angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 11:16 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jul 21 2010, 11:03 AM)
The MBB account holder have full access of his/her own account or its already under conman control? Just ask her/him to fund you the money back.

Is this is his email address? >> amzar_82@yahoo.com
This is the same address i put in FB as well and i am now checking with her. This lady's name is also Linz but she claimed the transaction was not made by her with me. She claimed alot of her friend use her Maybank account as well and that her friends use the name Linz too. I am checking if she have transferred the money to that so called friend or if the money still with her. Waiting for her reply. That was why i did not put her FB link her just yet. I have not made police report as i want to make sure i get the correct details. No point freezing this lady's account if she have transferred the money to her friend right?

Added on July 21, 2010, 11:17 am
QUOTE(bsmohd @ Jul 21 2010, 10:49 AM)
fyi, juz in case if things bcomes worst, make police report, then use police report to freeze the maybank account.

** what i meant was, show the police report when you complaint at maybank, they'll freeze the account.
Should i make a police report now?

This post has been edited by angeline84ng: Jul 21 2010, 11:17 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 11:18 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Pray thats this is really misuderstanding just like her case before :

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1370689&hl=linz

and gosh, u deal with Mac 2010 thread.. its already July mate, and u should aware of it. Gudluck anyway.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Jul 21 2010, 11:26 AM
angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 11:28 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jul 21 2010, 11:18 AM)
Pray thats this is really misuderstanding just like her case before :

and gosh, u deal with Mac 2010 thread.. its already July mate, and u should aware of it. Gudluck anyway.
OMG!!!!! I did checked and didnt find any thread about her before!!!!!

sad.gif

And she said it is the same phone, it was a gift. And i confirmed many times. I even checked the serial number. She even said she will refund if it is not real. But now, no reply, no response. It must have beenthe same person then.

sad.gif

Now i am really sad. Should i make a police report now? She even pretended that this is not her account.

sad.gif HELP!!!!!!!!!! cry.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 11:36 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 11:28 AM)

sad.gif

And she said it is the same phone, it was a gift. And i confirmed many times. I even checked the serial number. She even said she will refund if it is not real. But now, no reply, no response. It must have beenthe same person then.

sad.gif

Now i am really sad. Should i make a police report now? She even pretended that this is not her account.

sad.gif HELP!!!!!!!!!!  cry.gif
She may true mate.. no worry. i know her and her family. if u can read thoroughly, she did fully refund it.. she might true when she said some one using her account purposely, and she might not, i mean she would lie u. But the thing is, she did successfully full refund the money. Dont panic, and wait for her respond first. I also already msg her in her FB. Will update accordingly.
angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 11:41 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jul 21 2010, 11:36 AM)
She may true mate.. no worry. i know her and her family. if u can read thoroughly, she did fully refund it.. she might true when she said some one using her account purposely, and she might not, i mean she would lie u. But the thing is, she did successfully full refund the money. Dont panic, and wait for her respond first. I also already msg her in her FB. Will update accordingly.
Uwaaaaaaaa! Thanks alot..

I understand that maybe someone is using her LYN account. But using both LYN and Maybank account as well?? Uwaaaaaaa!!!!! You are right..i should wait for her response first.

Keeping cool now. Thanks again. I dropped u a msg with my contact number just in case you need any information from me.

Thanks~ notworthy.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 11:53 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 11:41 AM)
Uwaaaaaaaa! Thanks alot..

I understand that maybe someone is using her LYN account. But using both LYN and Maybank account as well?? Uwaaaaaaa!!!!! You are right..i should wait for her response first.

Keeping cool now. Thanks again. I dropped u a msg with my contact number just in case you need any information from me.

Thanks~ notworthy.gif
got it.. thanks. Will update u if any. smile.gif
rotartsinimdA
post Jul 21 2010, 03:18 PM

0 posts

Mayb d fon is stuck at post liao?
angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 03:22 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(rotartsinimdA @ Jul 21 2010, 03:18 PM)
Mayb d fon is stuck at post liao?
That doesn't explain why she dun reply or pick up my calls right? A simple i sent the item msg will do...But nothing till now.. sad.gif
rotartsinimdA
post Jul 21 2010, 03:36 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 03:22 PM)
That doesn't explain why she dun reply or pick up my calls right? A simple i sent the item msg will do...But nothing till now.. sad.gif
Thats true/ fee; very sorry for u sad.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 04:52 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(rotartsinimdA @ Jul 21 2010, 03:36 PM)
Thats true/ fee; very sorry for u sad.gif
You yourself was full of mystery.. register at 3.16pm and direct go here and respond to ppl con case thread 2 minutes later. biggrin.gif
PrinceCaspien
post Jul 21 2010, 07:18 PM

Unique
1,717 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 11:28 AM)

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif HELP!!!!!!!!!!  cry.gif
here is the first case, how do you search?

angeline84ng
post Jul 21 2010, 11:45 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(kypronite @ Jul 21 2010, 08:01 PM)
Sound fishy to me someone pinjam their bank account to their friend.Why?Their friend no bank account ?
buka account just need ic only,what so susah?
btw,every bank transaction need tac that will be sms to your phone..
She lend her account to a lot of friends,then most of friends will call her for tac everytime use her bank account for transaction.
She never fell annoyed is it?her friend everytime call/sms her for tac?
She never feel threatened is it, let her friends use her bank account?
which bring to question is she so stupid let people use her bank acccount?why dont you go and ask her the username and password for bank account,
say you want to check the past transactions and I'm being serious here.

You better report police fast because police will suspicious why this girl realized got conned but only so long only report?
After you got police report, you go to maybank branch and show the police report.Tell them the whole story and see whether the transaction
can be reversed or not...
Not yet try the above method but this what I will do when In the same shoe as yours.
I received a msg back from Linz telling me not to disturb his friend (the Maybank account owner). Maybank account owner say "July 21 at 10:21pm Report
For ur info...almost all my friends know the password of my maybank acc..dont have money in there one..just for transit..i will give them the tag number if they want to transfer in/out..in this case, i know already who is doing the tranx with u..will check with him.. "

I am thankful that she say she will check with him and in the one and only message from Linz, i was told that he has been busy and will deliver it latest by Saturday. Unfortunately, he does not want to respond anymore messages nor pick up any of my calls. I doubt it is a case of Linz being busy with work since before i made the transfer, he was so free to send me more than 10 messages a day about the phone.

I have already requested the Maybank account owner to transfer the money back to me and i am just hoping that she have not given the tac number to him and he have not taken the money out.

Apis_LuaLua, any update from your side?

Added on July 22, 2010, 7:31 amNew update: Linz msg and say he will refund the money back to me and it has nothing to do with the Maybank account holder. I will keep everyone posted on the status. Thanks everyone, especially Apis_LuaLua

Added on July 22, 2010, 6:43 pmAs of now, no new message from Linz and no money has been transferred back yet.

This post has been edited by angeline84ng: Jul 22 2010, 06:43 PM
skypie
post Jul 22 2010, 10:08 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 11:45 PM)
I received a msg back from Linz telling me not to disturb his friend (the Maybank account owner). Maybank account owner say "July 21 at 10:21pm Report
For ur info...almost all my friends know the password of my maybank acc..dont have money in there one..just for transit..i will give them the tag number if they want to transfer in/out..in this case, i know already who is doing the tranx with u..will check with him.. "

I am thankful that she say she will check with him and in the one and only message from Linz, i was told that he has been busy and will deliver it latest by Saturday. Unfortunately, he does not want to respond anymore messages nor pick up any of my calls. I doubt it is a case of Linz being busy with work since before i made the transfer, he was so free to send me more than 10 messages a day about the phone.

I have already requested the Maybank account owner to transfer the money back to me and i am just hoping that she have not given the tac number to him and he have not taken the money out.

Added on July 22, 2010, 7:31 amNew update: Linz msg and say he will refund the money back to me and it has nothing to do with the Maybank account holder. I will keep everyone posted on the status. Thanks everyone, especially Apis_LuaLua

Added on July 22, 2010, 6:43 pmAs of now, no new message from Linz and no money has been transferred back yet.
This has 2 case already in LYN and i though he will learn his/her lesson
MusashiX
post Jul 26 2010, 12:51 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(angeline84ng @ Jul 21 2010, 11:45 PM)

Ann ( can i call u Ann?)

Its most unlikely that someone exploit his/her maybank account. Internet banking is strictly personal. Which only means that perhaps, Linz indeed is responsible for the whole transaction. linz is in fact, a woman if you are wondering.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:40 PM