Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTS Astro bYond HDMI signal extension kit, HDMI extender with IR relay for 2nd TV

ctrlaltdel88
post Jul 14 2010, 01:45 PM, updated 10y ago

24 posts

Have you wondered if your Astro bYond's HDMI output could be split and extended to another HDTV in another room?

Instead of paying for two bYond decoders every month, or simply putting up with a standard RF or SD AV link, you can maximize the value of your Astro bYond monthly subscription by extending it to another room!

Not only are you able to view the EXACT same HD picture in your second HDTV, but you will also be able to fully control your Astro bYond decoder using its remote control in the second room!

Maximize the usability of your other HDMI devices (PS3, Blu-Ray or HD Media Players, etc.) beyond your first HDTV by connecting them to remote HDTVs in other rooms. No need to own multiple devices in multiple locations that do the same thing.

Our prices are genuinely lower as compared to any existing solution using standard long length HDMI cables (most only up to 15m, with unpredictable performance) and we will tailor a system that works flawlessly for your home with minimal fuss. If you need installations for multiple HDTVs or are renovating your home and would like to have it future-proofed to be HD-ready, just drop us a line.

Alternatively, should you choose to have your own setup installed yourself, we provide an installer's kit which contains the following:

Attached Image
1 pair Exatrex Electronics HDMI+IR Dual UTP Extender
1 pair IR Receiver and Transmitter
1 unit 5VDC 1.0A Power Adapter (EU)

Attached Image
1 unit Exatrex Electronics 1x2 Active Splitter/Amplifier
1 unit 5VDC 1.0A Power Adapter (EU)

Attached Image
3 units Exatrex Electronics 1.0m SlimLine High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (1.4a)

Attached Image
2 units AMP NetConnect 520 Cat5e UTP cable with AMP RJ45 Termination (20m or 30m)

Our best-selling installer’s kit has been thoroughly revised to include higher-end equipment which support the very latest in HDMI technologies and standards and provide an even wider range of compatibility with the latest HDTVs, all still at a very competitive price. The HDMI port has undergone many updates since the kit was first introduced, allowing for greater convenience and presenting even more advanced features.

The kit is now packaged with our very latest and highest-end HDMI splitter, which are similar to those we supply to high-end AV stores and similar in specifications to the rest of the industrial-grade AV switching equipment we carry. This powered splitter comes with an active amplification circuit to provide an even cleaner and stronger signal output, along with a wider range of compatibility supporting the latest features such as ARC, 3D, 12-bit Deep Colour and Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD audio. These features are set to trickle down to even the most basic of HDTVs in the near future.

The kit is also now supplied with our best HDMI cables as well. Each kit will come with 3 units of Exatrex Electronics’ 1.0m SlimLine High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet. These cables have a very slim and thin profile, allowing for easier concealability and flexibility. Of course, in line with the rest of the equipment supplied in the kit, they are all HDMI 1.4a certified to support the latest features and also have Ethernet over HDMI links. Visit hdmi.org: Finding the right HDMI cable for more information on HDMI cable standards.

Finally, the kit now comes with a longer, extended 1-year warranty on all equipment (excluding cables and power adapters). As before, our 14-day money-back guarantee still stands, to ensure that you are purchasing something that not only works, but also works perfectly with the rest of your equipment. The price has been revised to the following to reflect the upgraded equipment, but rest assured that we have tried our very best to maintain our competitive pricing, and still provide the best technical support we can.

20m kit: RM590
30m kit: RM620

Attached Image

This kit has everything you need to split and extend your HDMI signal over 20m/30m of Cat5e cables which are smaller, more cost effective and can be field-terminated. Rest assured that all our products have been tested with Astro bYond decoders (both standard and PVR decoders) and are guaranteed to be fully compatible with your decoders.

We have been in the business of supplying AV signal switching and distribution equipment to Astro installers, system integrators, AV consultants and various commercial establishments since 2009. As pioneers in the industry since HD transmissions were made available locally, we pride ourselves not only in our experience and deep technical know-how, but also in our relentless dedication to customer satisfaction. Unlike other uninformed vendors who carry non-branded generic products, we stand behind our products' quality and our reputation to provide the best in equipment and service.

We invest heavily in our equipment and also the products that we use to test these equipment, to ensure that our customers experience a truly hassle-free, plug-and-play installation process. Each product we carry is thoroughly tested not only with each other, but with most HDTVs, AVRs, BluRay Disc and Media Players from major manufacturers. Even so, our 14-day money-back guarantee ensures that in the unlikely event that you encounter compatibility issues you will not be stuck with a purchase you cannot use.

Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you!

Kindly note the following:
- This is not a sales thread, but an avenue for general questions and comments related to the kit only. Please PM directly or email sales@tytrex.com for more specific questions or to place an order or for a customized setup.
- Prices stated above are firm and are only applicable for equipment purchased in a kit. For pricing on individual equipment, please enquire.
- We would like to kindly remind potential customers that we highly recommend using the cables we supply. Use of inferior quality or under-spec cables will affect signal stablity and image quality.
- We stock additional original Astro b.yond remotes as well, kindly PM for price. They come with a lifetime warranty directly from Astro, are programmable to operate your HDTV as well and are vastly superior to imitation ones in terms of quality and durability.
- For further enquiries or for purchase without a LYN account, please email us at sales@tytrex.com and quote promotional code: LYNFOR

This post has been edited by ctrlaltdel88: Aug 9 2012, 04:25 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
isma45
post Jul 14 2010, 02:03 PM

- rocking the highway -
582 posts

put picture or graphic or any video 2 support ur points pls..
MyDevil
post Jul 14 2010, 03:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,480 posts

The products are connected with 1 or 2 Cat5e cables?
ctrlaltdel88
post Jul 14 2010, 03:03 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(MyDevil @ Jul 14 2010, 03:01 PM)
The products are connected with 1 or 2 Cat5e cables?
2 Cat5e cables are required, and are provided.

Thanks and regards.
ICDeadPeople
post Jul 14 2010, 04:00 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

So, what is the price (i know you said you cannot advertise it freely)?
For me, beside the picture quality, the price can be a deal breaker.
MyDevil
post Jul 14 2010, 04:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,480 posts

Yeah. Why not put in the garage sales?
As for the cat5e cables, can it be excluded from the package?
ctrlaltdel88
post Jul 14 2010, 04:45 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(ICDeadPeople @ Jul 14 2010, 04:00 PM)
So, what is the price (i know you said you cannot advertise it freely)?
For me, beside the picture quality, the price can be a deal breaker.
I understand that most HDMI products out there are extremely costly, I trust that you will deem our prices to be fair for home users. I will PM you the price but for others, kindly PM me for prices.

Added on July 14, 2010, 4:51 pm
QUOTE(MyDevil @ Jul 14 2010, 04:27 PM)
Yeah. Why not put in the garage sales?
As for the cat5e cables, can it be excluded from the package?
I will put a similar post in the relevant forum topics soon, thanks for the suggestion.

As for the Cat5e cables, I will be happy to exclude them and will deduct from the price accordingly. However, do note that based on our tests with several other Cat5e cables of other brands and quality, we have found that the ones we supply with the kit offer the most reliable and hassle-free installation. The reason we are bundling the Cat5e cables together is because we do not want our customers to encounter any problems when installing and we have good faith that these cables bundled will offer a truly convenient plug and play solution.

Thanks and regards.

This post has been edited by ctrlaltdel88: Jul 14 2010, 04:51 PM
Boy96
post Jul 14 2010, 05:42 PM

That's a tripod.
3,755 posts

Price? my tv with byond downstairs.. need to hook with TV in the bedroom upstairs.. can?
eMKs
post Jul 14 2010, 06:07 PM

On my way
647 posts

Can it work with HomePlug?
ctrlaltdel88
post Jul 14 2010, 06:43 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(eMKs @ Jul 14 2010, 06:07 PM)
Can it work with HomePlug?
Sorry, these will not work with Aztech HomePlug devices as the medium that ethernet over power uses is way too low in bandwidth to carry an uncompressed HD signal.

Thanks and regards.
peter32
post Jul 14 2010, 06:59 PM

心旷神怡
1,154 posts

Hi there, I am interested in your product. I am just using the old Astro. Pls advice the price you are offering. Thanks.
kkm
post Jul 15 2010, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,192 posts

QUOTE(peter32 @ Jul 14 2010, 06:59 PM)
Hi there, I am interested in your product.  I am just using the old Astro. Pls advice the price you are offering. Thanks.
The old (standard) Astro does not have hdmi out...
ah_chak
post Jul 15 2010, 08:30 AM

Vroom..
2,340 posts

PM me the price too.. thanks.. i don't need the ethernet cable as i have laid a cable from my byond box to my room upstairs and converted using RCA.. i can just crimp an RJ45 to both end.. settle..
anfieldude
post Jul 15 2010, 10:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,847 posts

QUOTE(ah_chak @ Jul 15 2010, 08:30 AM)
PM me the price too.. thanks.. i don't need the ethernet cable as i have laid a cable from my byond box to my room upstairs and converted using RCA.. i can just crimp an RJ45 to both end.. settle..
For HDMI over Cat5e u require 2 cables one to transmit and one receive, do u have 2 cables going to and from ur source?
amirt1
post Jul 15 2010, 06:55 PM

41 posts

What is the Maximum Distance you can go up to ? ( Becoz my bedroom is upstairs )
How about the Remote control ? ( Must i bring it up to my bedroom )
How many extensions can it go up to
ctrlaltdel88
post Jul 15 2010, 11:52 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(amirt1 @ Jul 15 2010, 06:55 PM)
What is the Maximum Distance you can go up to ? ( Becoz my bedroom is upstairs )
How about the Remote control ? ( Must i bring it up to my bedroom )
How many extensions can it go up to
The maximum distance achievable with the cables supplied with the kit is 30m. The remote controller can be brought up to your remote TV, or if you would like the added convenience we are able to source original byond remotes for you as well.

The number of extensions capable with this kit is only one, but if you require extensions to more points, we can put together a package that will meet your budget and requirements. Do let us know if you require something more elaborate.
Hudd
post Jul 16 2010, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

Interested with this..kindly pm me the price..
helob
post Jul 16 2010, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

Pls PM price.
TQ
DeZeque
post Jul 16 2010, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

PM me the price as well... with and without the Cat5e..

Thanks...
Maniac
post Jul 17 2010, 01:14 PM

That Tech Guy Who Use Nikon For Video
Group Icon
VIP
5,938 posts

Same as this one?

http://www.moresales.com.my/catalog/entry/upirvcjd.shtml

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version