> suppaman, Yoong Wai Chuan

love_hina
post Apr 12 2010, 02:45 PM, updated 14y ago

Casual
379 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: suppaman

Address: 6D-205 Hill Condo, Bukit Indah Ampang. Selangor. 68000

Phone number: 019 668 5931

Item being sold/bought: RMVB PLAYER WITH 1TB HARDDISK. BUT HARDDISK FAILED. RMVB PLAYER COULD NOT READ THE HARDDISK.

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry33110227

Date of transaction: feb 2009

Details of the complaint : bought the player with 1TB hdd on 2009, harddisk occured problem before 1 year warranty so he asked me to send back the hdd to him, so I did. This is before CNY, After CNY, I chased him many times with sms when will get a new replacement, he promised to personally exchange a new harddisk to me if his supplier didnt replace for him but no reply from him since 2 weeks.

Last active was on 8th April 2010

anggajaya
post Apr 12 2010, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(naemahady @ Apr 12 2010, 01:00 PM)
hahahahahahahahaha  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
wahh bro... me too got conned at rm 3150... i was abt to open the topic but still busy to do it... now luckily u have begun the journey of this evil... is that his real address?
love_hina
post Apr 12 2010, 04:36 PM

Casual
379 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 12 2010, 04:33 PM)
wahh bro... me too got conned at rm 3150... i was abt to open the topic but still busy to do it... now luckily u have begun the journey of this evil... is that his real address?
he asked me to send back my hdd to his address.
plus first time i bought from him, got one unit only 160gb or 80gb hdd in it. suppose to give me 500gb. i bought 3 units from him.

i cannot hunt him coz live far away. i just want him to replace the hdd to me.

how did he conned your 3k????? so much??

This post has been edited by love_hina: Apr 12 2010, 05:17 PM
deluded_doll
post Apr 13 2010, 03:45 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(love_hina @ Apr 12 2010, 02:45 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: suppaman

Address: 6D-205 Hill Condo, Bukit Indah Ampang. Selangor. 68000

Phone number: 019 668 5931

Item being sold/bought: RMVB PLAYER WITH 1TB HARDDISK. BUT HARDDISK FAILED. RMVB PLAYER COULD NOT READ THE HARDDISK.

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry33110227

Date of transaction: feb 2009

Details of the complaint : bought the player with 1TB hdd on 2009, harddisk occured problem before 1 year warranty so he asked me to send back the hdd to him, so I did.  This is before CNY, After CNY, I chased him many times with sms when will get a new replacement, he promised to personally exchange a new harddisk to me if his supplier didnt replace for him but no reply from him since 2 weeks.

Last active was on 8th April 2010
hi guys, i am very new here. joined LYN for the purpose of posting on this thread. i believe this guy goes by the name of vincent or winson too. have dealt with him before. bought hair irons from him. the first hair iron i bought from him in february 2009 was faulty and since it was given a 1 year warranty and was within the 1 year time frame, he said to return it to him and he will fix it, failing which he will exchange the faulty one for a new one. met him in november 2009 to return the faulty one (and bought 2 new ones). no news from him until i smsed him in january 2010, to which he replied that the iron was unable to be repaired and he would give me a new one. that was the last i ever heard from him until now. what a real conman. all accounts of trying to reach him have failed. he never replies any sms or answers any call shakehead.gif

i believe this is him on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Yoong-Wai-Chuan/694113939

This post has been edited by deluded_doll: Apr 13 2010, 03:46 AM
love_hina
post Apr 13 2010, 12:59 PM

Casual
379 posts

QUOTE(deluded_doll @ Apr 13 2010, 03:45 AM)
hi guys, i am very new here. joined LYN for the purpose of posting on this thread. i believe this guy goes by the name of vincent or winson too. have dealt with him before. bought hair irons from him. the first hair iron i bought from him in february 2009 was faulty and since it was given a 1 year warranty and was within the 1 year time frame, he said to return it to him and he will fix it, failing which he will exchange the faulty one for a new one. met him in november 2009 to return the faulty one (and bought 2 new ones). no news from him until i smsed him in january 2010, to which he replied that the iron was unable to be repaired and he would give me a new one. that was the last i ever heard from him until now. what a real conman. all accounts of trying to reach him have failed. he never replies any sms or answers any call  shakehead.gif

i believe this is him on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Yoong-Wai-Chuan/694113939
we cannot think that it is him just because of the same name. but you mentioned you met with him before? is the person in the facebook is the same person you met?

i can also provided his account number here
deluded_doll
post Apr 15 2010, 12:42 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(love_hina @ Apr 13 2010, 12:59 PM)
we cannot think that it is him just because of the same name. but you mentioned you met with him before? is the person in the facebook is the same person you met?

i can also provided his account number here
that is him indeed. to further confirm this, if u check out his profile on LYN, his birthdate and the one provided on fb are the same.

i texted him about 3 days ago & told him that if he does not want to replace my iron to at least give me back the faulty one. no reply up until today ohmy.gif
love_hina
post Apr 15 2010, 10:30 AM

Casual
379 posts

QUOTE(deluded_doll @ Apr 15 2010, 12:42 AM)
that is him indeed. to further confirm this, if u check out his profile on LYN, his birthdate and the one provided on fb are the same.

i texted him about 3 days ago & told him that if he does not want to replace my iron to at least give me back the faulty one. no reply up until today  ohmy.gif
the fb dont have any birthdate displayed when i see
wKkaY
post Apr 17 2010, 11:09 AM

misutā supākoru
Group Icon
VIP
6,008 posts

Dispute tag has been assigned to suppaman.
Enigmatic
post Apr 17 2010, 11:48 AM

Tralala?
3,291 posts

Hill Condo doesn't exist in Bukit Indah though, Emerald Hill Condo does. smile.gif
deluded_doll
post Apr 17 2010, 11:56 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(love_hina @ Apr 15 2010, 10:30 AM)
the fb dont have any birthdate displayed when i see
oh that's because you dont have a friend in common with him i guess. i do... 1 friend in common.
Jigoku
post Apr 17 2010, 09:19 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

o_o Try asking people from monash university?

It seems like he's in there i think from his fb it show that maybe already graduated maybe not >.>

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM