Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

car accident which happen only in movie 'BJW1037', road bully bu honda city BJW 1037

views

TSmaplebibi
post Feb 20 2010, 12:33 PM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
55 posts

ON THE WAY BACK HOME AFTER VISITED TONG CHAN SHI (JENJARUM), I FLASHED A CAR WHICH CUT INTO MY LANE, THE DRIVER GET MAD AND POINTED HIS FINGER TO ME AND SCROLLED DOWN THE WINDOW REQUESTED ME TO STOP, I JUST ACT CALM WHEN HE AND HIS FRIEND SCOLDED US, I REFUSED TO GIVE ANY REACTION TO HIM AND STOP, HE THEN ATTEMPTED TO ...STOP ME BY CUT INTO MY FRONT, I AVOIDED HIM AND IGNORE HIM, AFTER THE FOURTH TRY HE FINALLY STOPPED ME AND MY CAR CANT MOVE WHICH IS AFTER 5KM, MY FRIEND WALKED DOWN ASKED, WHAT DO U WANT? NO QUESTION ASK, HE HITTED MY FRIEND, HIS FRIEND WAS ACTIN HERO SEARCHING SOMETHING FROM THE ROAD SIDE, I DOUBTED HE LOOKING FOR WEAPON, ROCK, SMALL STONE ETC.

THE SERIOUS DRAMA STARTED, MY FRIEND QUICKLY WENT BACK TO MY CAR, THE DRIVER TOO, HE REVERSED HIS CAR AND BANG INTO MY CAR, DESPITE THAT I STEPPED ON THE PEDDLE TRYING TO ESCAPE, HE CHASED AND PURPOSELY HIT ME ALL THE WAY FROM PANGLIMA GARANG TO KESAS BRIDGE WHICH IS AFTER 7KM, ITS JUST LIKE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE, HE DROVE HIS CAR BANG ME AND FORCED ME TO DRIVE INTO THE LONGKANG, DROVE IN FRONT OF ME AND BRAKED EMERGENCY.

DESPITE THE LITTLE JAM AND ALOT OF WITNESSES, HE BULLIED ME, TRYING TO MURDERED US. WHEN I REACHED TRAFFIC LIGHT BEFORE I REACH THE KESAS BRIDGE, HE OVERTOOK ME, AND REVERSED HIS CAR TO BANG MY CAR TWICE, ON TOP OF THAT HE TOO FORCED ME TO REVERSED SO I CAN MINIMISE THE DAMAGE OF MY CAR, FEW SECOND LATER A LORRY REACHED BEHIND ME AND I GOT NO WAY TO GO ANYMORE, HE AND HIS FRIEND QUICKLY WENT DOWN AND STARTED TO ATTACK US, BROKE MY FRONT MIRROR. WHICH ALL COME IN SUDDENLY, I THOUGHT OF THE MOVIE 'I AM A LEGEND', WHILE I WAS WILL SMITH AND THE CRIMINAL WERE VAMPIRE GENRE HUMAN.

I GOT NO CHOICE AND I SWIFT TO D AND FORCE HIS CAR TO MOVE AND I ESCAPED FINALLY, I SWITCHED ON THE EMERGENCY LIGHT, DROVE STRAIGHT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION, THE POLICE REPORT WAS PRESENTED TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC AND I NEED WITNESSES TO HELP ME, SO FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED THIS DRAMA, FROM JENJARUM TO KESAS, PLS CONTACT ME.

STORY NOT END YET, POLICE TRANSFERRED ME TO THE MAIN POLICE STATION IN BANTING, I SAW THE HONDA CITY WHICH ATTACKED ME IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION, HE REPORTED ME BANG HIS CAR AND ESCAPED. I JUST LOL AND I DON NEED TRAFFIC REPORT, I REPORTED TO THE CRIME INVESTIGATION REGARDING ONE CAR TRYING TO MURDER US. THE DRIVER THEN REQUESTED TO SETTLE EVERYTHING OUTSIDE AND HE IS PAYING ALL THE DAMAGE CAUSED WHEN HE KNOW ALL THE CONSEQUENCES.

OF COURSE I SAID 'NO'
FROM MY PERSONAL VIEW, I GUESS THE INSPECTOR WAS HELPING THEM BY TELLING ME I WILL LOSE IF I GO TO THE COURT AND I TOLD HIM MORE THAN 3 TIMES I DON WAN TO SETTLE, HE JUST KEEP ON BULLSHITING. HAHA, MONEY INVOLVED LO IF NOT WHAT?

TOMORROW I GOT TO CALL TAN SRI MUSA( KETUA POLICE NAGARA), I READY TO REPORT THIS TO BUKIT AMAN TOO.

WITNESSES, PLS CONTACT ME.
ALSO GIVE SUGGESTION WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT, THANKS ALOT.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by maplebibi: Feb 22 2010, 02:39 PM
redshark_999
post Feb 20 2010, 12:42 PM

Casual
430 posts

First time heard such thing, a good thing you didn't listen to the police too. Bet they just want money and less hassle. Idiots.
exkay
post Feb 20 2010, 12:44 PM

Hired Gunman
3,657 posts

wow... finally keeping a car dirty got use liaoz.. can use to keep finger prints.
Xploit Machine
post Feb 20 2010, 12:45 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

Usual case .. dont honk simply at people, summore at night time. U wont know wat n how they people will react.

Just leave and do ure work, this is just inviting trouble for ureself .. luckily ure safe, get this as a lesson, dont do it again ..

The world out there is very dangerous ..
tigerstick
post Feb 20 2010, 12:46 PM

24 posts

wow...this is shocking!!
celicaizpower
post Feb 20 2010, 12:47 PM

Race : ☐ Malay ☐ Chinese ☐ India ☑ /k/tard
1,177 posts

dude... this is a superb case man!!! Bring to court.. i think you can win! cause got finger print on your car!!
gnef
post Feb 20 2010, 01:04 PM

17 posts

i think u should get urself a good lawyer coz u are dealing with MALAY'sian law-enforcer....they can be very 'tricky' (u get wat i mean)
i've experience a case where by an indian fellow reverse his car and knock my fren;s car...we went to polis station and in the end the indian fellow walked away without any charges...those 'helpful' polis just diam diam....=.=

well, for ur case, its much much serious than mine...so i wish u all the best nailing tat *******..most of all...becareful...who knows wat will happen....

ps: i thinnk its perfectly normal if u flash ur light to warn him swirling recklessly to ur lane...who knows, maybe to warn those drunk driver? but dun over do it la...

on second thought maybe u can retrieve those hand print using selotape(spelling), coz ur car is staying overnight at the station right? take a video of u doing it....
and do update us of ur status

This post has been edited by gnef: Feb 20 2010, 01:09 PM
Tainted
post Feb 20 2010, 01:05 PM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

QUOTE(Xploit Machine @ Feb 20 2010, 01:45 PM)
Usual case .. dont honk simply at people, summore at night time. U wont know wat n how they people will react.

Just leave and do ure work, this is just inviting trouble for ureself .. luckily ure safe, get this as a lesson, dont do it again ..

The world out there is very dangerous ..
You're wrong then. I don't think TS is inviting trouble, and you can't say that. If the other car is at the wrong, its reasonable for us to honk them or at least flash them to remind/notify them. If you simply go honk people, and flash and simply cut people, like a maniac, then thats inviting trouble and at the same time, creating trouble.
-storm-
post Feb 20 2010, 01:19 PM

Hmmm........
2,104 posts

If got witness then the road bully cant get away in court. Look at anwar's case, one person lie can cause so much trouble. Becareful ts, the bully might just turn the tables on you claiming you bully him and produce false witness.
padisawah
post Feb 20 2010, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

read your case in vioszeroseven forum. hopefully, the witnesses will step up. anyway, can ask mod to pin this i guess. u got pic of the city?
am_eniey
post Feb 20 2010, 01:26 PM

✿✿✿✿✿
3,314 posts

mankind is turning to animal as time goes by
acbc
post Feb 20 2010, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,475 posts

Poor car... luckily u managed to escape!

A City is no match for the mighty Vios... anytime!
Xploit Machine
post Feb 20 2010, 01:33 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Feb 20 2010, 01:05 PM)
You're wrong then. I don't think TS is inviting trouble, and you can't say that. If the other car is at the wrong, its reasonable for us to honk them or at least flash them to remind/notify them. If you simply go honk people, and flash and simply cut people, like a maniac, then thats inviting trouble and at the same time, creating trouble.
i think im reasonable smile.gif

- Its gonna midnight ..
- U know how TPG road looks like?
- U dunno in what condition the driver is ..
- They may have been drunk, drug overdosed.
- They may have weapons / swords.
- They might be a gangster / road bully.
- There might be more than 4 people in the car, but ure only 2.

Its fair if u alert the driver made mistake in daytime, but at night .. the world turns dark, so do the people, prevention is better than cure .. nod.gif

Thanks WaCKy-Angel notworthy.gif
the_catacombs
post Feb 20 2010, 01:42 PM

8 stars wooo....
10,975 posts

police phailed BM.. doh.gif
michael9413
post Feb 20 2010, 01:47 PM

***@_@***
6,971 posts

the report is standard version haha... so they just use that to type and only add in the description of the damage...
the_catacombs
post Feb 20 2010, 01:50 PM

8 stars wooo....
10,975 posts

people lose alot of money during CNY... datz why tension...
1GTR1
post Feb 20 2010, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

Really dont know what kind of mentality some malaysians have these days. Flashed the light and feel offended already. Anyway, "welcome to malaysia".
deeplyheartbroken
post Feb 20 2010, 02:55 PM

Enthusiast
774 posts

I believe with your friends as direct witness coupled with another 2 on the road witnesses, I believe the chance you win the case will be high.
sebastianchan
post Feb 20 2010, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

i support TS...
bring this to court...
find a good lawyer with physic background or accident experience lawyer (to verify on the points being hit and hitting ppl)
put those bastards into jail bcoz this is not only accident... this is purposely hit and attempt murder like what TS said...
if can, copy down the police officer's number and complain to Bukit Aman bcoz he asked u to settle it outside instead of accepting this case of attempt murder.
call for help from MPs to help u to bring this case to the newspaper for attempt murder and road bully. once in the newspaper, the police have to do something... newspaper that might interested in this kind of news is usually the chinese newspaper...

i am sorry for ur car and ur experience...
reading it also makes me feels angry and wanted to get those fella in jail and also pay for the repair of the car...
TSmaplebibi
post Feb 20 2010, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

he chased and bang my car for approx 10km, and the road is congested, at least one hundred car can be my witnesses.

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:30 AM