Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Vista Komanwel

views

TSsumoshaman
post Jan 6 2010, 11:28 AM, updated 15y ago

36 posts

Anybody have idea why it is low price compare to the rest to apartment near there. Pleas advice
rupart
post Jan 6 2010, 11:36 AM

Casual
421 posts

low?? it's around rm1k or so...thatz low for you?

chess_gal
post Jan 6 2010, 01:17 PM

Regular
1,006 posts

How do you define low? Are you comparing Vista Komanwel with Savannah Condo? Vista Komanwel ranges from 220k to 250k (depending on condition of the house). I just went for a few house viewing, will be buying a unit there as well.
noed18
post Jan 6 2010, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

because it is the oldest condo among the bukit jalil area. Facilities and maintenance wont be as great as the newest ones, Savanna/Covellia etc. Old Age is definately one reason.

If you look slightly further, those Green Avenue, and Green Field, they are all not as expensive too.
edyek
post Jan 6 2010, 03:20 PM

Business Rating :
3,820 posts

Does Vista Komanwel commands higher rental? I mean Block C (is it block C?) the block facing the entrance which face the IMU.
TSsumoshaman
post Jan 7 2010, 11:21 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(chess_gal @ Jan 6 2010, 01:17 PM)
How do you define low? Are you comparing Vista Komanwel with Savannah Condo? Vista Komanwel ranges from 220k to 250k (depending on condition of the house). I just went for a few house viewing, will be buying a unit there as well.
the price seem low for cause some lot with 1.5k+ squarefeet with price 230k and 1k squarefeet for around 200k. Price is quite interest and plan to invest there. How about the rental ?

Added on January 7, 2010, 11:22 amAnybody have suggestion/opinion on kinraramas condo?

This post has been edited by sumoshaman: Jan 7 2010, 11:22 AM
chess_gal
post Jan 7 2010, 12:06 PM

Regular
1,006 posts

Those 200k are usually auction property or sold out. some of the agent's trick to deflate the price to get attention.
mok thye yee
post Jan 10 2010, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

Vista Price is low coz the condo is lousy

Maint not good, upkeeping not good and workmanship not good

a lot of unit is leaking......

the onli good think is the rental can cover ur bank loan coz of IMU. one fully furnish unit can go for RM 1500 (c/w ac, fridge, tv, and all.... just move in all ur 2nd hand furniture)

so u can invest for rental yield but NOT for capital appreciation.

For rental yield, u hv to pray that IMU will not move out.

if u aim for capital appreciation forget about VC.

for a basic unit 12xx sq ft the developer price ~15 years ago is
Vista A -- RM 230k
Vista B -- RM 260k
Vista C -- RM 290k

now secondary market all go for ~200k, pls dun be trick for the old furniture, old AC. Pls think rationally, are u going to pay 20k for all these antics ?

and they are doing repainting now, but pls remember repainting will NOT increase the property value. it onli make it more appealling. Just think rationally, can u just paint ur old hse and increase the price by 30k ? or repaint ur old proton wira and increase the price by 10k ??

So u get ur bullet, go and bargain a good deal.
airline
post Jan 10 2010, 02:34 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

fyi, mont kiara pines condo repainted. value shoot up by 70K.
not sure will work for vista commonwealth
T816B
post Jan 10 2010, 03:51 PM

On my way
535 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Jan 10 2010, 02:34 PM)
fyi, mont kiara pines condo repainted. value shoot up by 70K.
not sure will work for vista commonwealth
When was MK Pines repainted? And took how long to have the price shot up by 70K? Just wondering....

airline
post Jan 10 2010, 04:17 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

well, 4 months ago was cheaper by rm70K. when start painting or facelift no idea

This post has been edited by airline: Jan 10 2010, 04:18 PM
mok thye yee
post Jan 11 2010, 12:37 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

not sure about repainting in mont kiara. but 4 months b4 and now a lot of different......

anyway for vista it is the same, u can bargain for 200k (12xx sq ft) unit regardless of the painting
tingc
post Jan 11 2010, 11:45 AM

32 posts

Well, I personally think that repainting will likely to have a positive effect on the condo's price. Very simple - first impression counts for a lot of property buyer, be it investor or for own stay. If the building is completed repainted, it will surely make a hell lots of difference, at least psychologically.

The only question is how much positive effect on the price. To say there will be no impact at all, I think it's a bit unlikely. I have personally seen at least one condo where price appreciate by about 25% after repainting, over few months time.

As with repainting a car, I can't understand why repainting a car will not make any difference in price. Surely it will command at least 1-2K better price? If you are a car buyer and you have two same car, model, year in front of you, only difference is one is original paint 5 years old, the other brand new paint. Which one would you choose? The demand for the brand new paint car will be higher, hence naturally its price will be higher - simple economics.
mok thye yee
post Jan 11 2010, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

for me painting is to improve the appealing.

if u wanna make econonmic sense, u pay more for better spec. like u pay more for a higher cc car, pay more for a bigger hse, etc......

think about it, u pay more for a repaint old car, what extra u get, nothing.

Back to vista, painting of an 15 y/o condo is something basic, the econonmic sense is u dun buy if it is not repainted, u onli consider buying at the standard price if it is repainted. Y sud u pay more for the repainting ? wat do u get ?

this is china man economic.....
tianbian
post Jan 12 2010, 11:18 AM

24 posts

For potential tenant who looking for this place, may also want to check out other place that near LRT station.

http://malaysiahome.blogspot.com/
huix
post Jan 22 2010, 03:50 AM

Casual
458 posts

to get good appreciation for housing property, i will go after house or link house, not condo or apartment. Sure, those 400k+ highend lifestyle condo may get appreciation but i don't get a budget for that just for renting out. Please tell me a condo which has quite an acceptable value, near LRT, beside a school (full of renting demand), and a nearby school (APIIT) in TPM, convinient highway access, 2 hypermarkets near the premises, bukit jalil reserve park in walking distance, secondary school in sri petaling (there is a chinese primary school is in the plan to be build in sri petaling, it will definately increase the price further)....

Well, pray IMU not moving? do you know how much IMU has invested into its current premises? They just renovated the whole building, I can forsee IMU will be there another 30 years+ until they grow beyond this area can't cope with it anymore!

I am actually thinking to get another unit in vista komanwel block C because i have 1 that has never empty occupied in the last 7 years smile.gif and thanks tenants help me to pay my morgage, they have place to stay when they are building thier life career while i get my property, i think it is fair deal....thats why i give so many reasons (wife always thik about buying another high end house and rent out the current link house) for myself to buy 1.

edited: one last thing, VK freehold title is out smile.gif thats why price has increased. when u r getting one, make sure to ask the seller do they the title. if you do it yourself, it is a few thousand ringgits usually around 4-7k.

This post has been edited by huix: Jan 22 2010, 04:00 AM
jacboy
post Feb 16 2010, 11:49 AM

39 posts

hows the traffic during?

- peak hours?
- concert/events at stadium bkt jalil?

any hinters? I am looking for a unit there.
thanks.
junkeat
post Feb 17 2010, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

Traffic is ok no matter how jam is it. Max 20min to stuck in the jam
jacboy
post Feb 17 2010, 10:00 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(junkeat @ Feb 17 2010, 12:58 AM)
Traffic is ok no matter how jam is it. Max 20min to stuck in the jam
Thanks, Junkeat.

Btw, are you staying in KV? I am looking for a unit.
bornYesterday
post Feb 17 2010, 11:08 PM

3 posts

hey everyone,

i'm looking for 1 unit in vista komanwel as well. any interested seller, do pls pm me. i'm not an agent.
tq
nik

This post has been edited by bornYesterday: Feb 17 2010, 11:08 PM

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:12 PM