Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Dental Clinic In Melaka

views

TSsafari_gal80
post Dec 4 2009, 11:29 PM, updated 15y ago

28 posts

Hi all, can anyone recommend good dental clinic in Melaka? I need to do minor surgery to remove my impacted wisdom tooth. Thank you tongue.gif
junxian898
post Dec 5 2009, 02:41 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

jasbir orthodontics? pm me if u wan the no. =) is on the ground floor of putra hospital. cheers.
TSsafari_gal80
post Dec 5 2009, 11:53 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(junxian898 @ Dec 5 2009, 02:41 AM)
jasbir orthodontics? pm me if u wan the no. =) is on the ground floor of putra hospital. cheers.
Hey Junxian,
PM u dy. Thanks biggrin.gif
PeytonBb
post Dec 6 2009, 11:28 PM

38 posts

there is one in melaka raya, im not sure bout the place..
few friends recommend.

please don't go to the malay girl dentist in mahkota medical center.
the girl is thin 1.
she don't do well!
less than 10mins to fill my tooth with amalgam + consultation
don't know how to explain.
but, dr. leong at the mahkota medical center is very good.. however, he only involved in patients who need surgery only.. too bad
junxian898
post Dec 7 2009, 02:15 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(safari_gal80 @ Dec 5 2009, 11:53 AM)
Hey Junxian,
PM u dy. Thanks  biggrin.gif
pm replied. so how is it goin on?
TSsafari_gal80
post Dec 7 2009, 01:14 PM

28 posts

Called Jasbir..Need to wait the appointment date kinda long ohh coz his schedule is really pack...so i went to Tmn Melaka Baru (Regent). RM400 per tooth + x ray RM30.00. Surgery tomorrow thumbup.gif

Added on December 7, 2009, 1:16 pm
QUOTE(PeytonBb @ Dec 6 2009, 11:28 PM)
there is one in melaka raya, im not sure bout the place..
few friends recommend.

please don't go to the malay girl dentist in mahkota medical center.
the girl is thin 1.
she don't do well!
less than 10mins to fill my tooth with amalgam + consultation
don't know how to explain.
but, dr. leong at the mahkota medical center is very good.. however, he only involved in patients who need surgery only.. too bad
Wah...lucky nv go there! blink.gif

This post has been edited by safari_gal80: Dec 7 2009, 01:16 PM
junxian898
post Dec 12 2009, 04:35 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

ah.. tats good. nyeh he is alwiz pack.
DanceMacabre
post Aug 18 2010, 05:04 AM

5 posts

Do any of the clinic listed above (or any others) do invisible braces? And anyone know the price for it?

Thanks
Computerfreak
post May 24 2011, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(safari_gal80 @ Dec 5 2009, 12:29 AM)
Hi all, can anyone recommend good dental clinic in Melaka? I need to do minor surgery to remove my impacted wisdom tooth. Thank you  tongue.gif
I would recommend Kheng Dental Surgery in Jalan Tan Cheng Lock, Kuala Lumpur
imalaysian32
post May 26 2011, 10:57 AM

38 posts

Can anyone here recommend dental clinic which can make dental implant around melaka?

Added on May 29, 2011, 11:32 pm
QUOTE(imalaysian32 @ May 26 2011, 10:57 AM)
Can anyone here recommend dental clinic which can make dental implant around melaka?
bump for urgent case biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by imalaysian32: May 29 2011, 11:32 PM
francis2r
post Jan 15 2018, 06:11 PM

7 posts

Dont go to the Ng dental clinic in Ayer keroh, especially the young Dr (Tan i think his name is). went there recently and ended up in a disaster. He did not know what to do and just cincai do it. I regretted going there that i had to get my front teeth extracted.
trust4you
post Jan 21 2019, 09:32 PM

LIMPE UR WORST NITEMARE
3,312 posts

QUOTE(francis2r @ Jan 15 2018, 06:11 PM)
Dont go to the Ng dental clinic in Ayer keroh, especially the young Dr (Tan i think his name is). went there recently and ended up in a disaster. He did not know what to do and just cincai do it. I regretted going there that i had to get my front teeth extracted.
How come get extracted? maybe the decay was very bad isit so in the end extract? why didnt consider for root canal treatment?

Next time you can try go bukit beruang in melaka opposite MMU there (beside DIMA restaurant same row with stygix) got one modern new dental called Class One Dental Surgery, they have a facebook page can go search "Class One Dental Surgery"

The dentist explanation is very detailed and will give a few treatment options usually for complicated cases cater to our own budget. Did my wisdom tooth extraction here and whitening, very well done I can say, throughout the treatment I didn't felt tensed up like i used to be last time (got phobia dentist since primary school maybe due to the rough handling of government staff last time). vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

Can look for Dr.Sean next time here in this clinic. He practices in KL previously and open back his hometown here so his experience is there. Staff here is also polite and welcoming. Price is reasonable as well but professionally done. Next will bring my fiance to do orthodontic braces treatment here, most slightly will consider for the invisalign (invisible braces) or self ligating braces option.. just sharing, thought may be useful for you. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by trust4you: Jan 21 2019, 09:36 PM
Batusai
post Mar 6 2019, 11:42 AM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

You can try out a new clinic in Dataran Pahlawan mall also. Its called Artius Famosa. They have a modern setup also.

Did my cleaning there and the dentist did detailed explanation on my teeth condition and explained what treatment options I can do and also taught me about gum health also.

Lots of info given by the dentist and service is very professional too.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:12 AM