Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Show these vids to indonesians, sure help.., put only useful info pls, not provoke Serious Talk

views

TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 02:22 AM, updated 15y ago

Regular
1,810 posts

Promo program Enigmatic Malaysia yang dibuat Discovery memancing reaksi dari sebagian rakyat Indonesia. Di tambah pemberitaan media Indonesia yang memang tidak akurat. Sehingga muncul banyak demo2 dinegara kita. Malangnya kasus ini hanyalah salah paham. Dan sebagian rakyat kita terpancing oleh provokasi media kita sendiri. Hingga membuat tindakan2 yang tak sepatutnya seperti membakar bendera dll. Saya rasa peran media kita begitu besar dalam pembodohan bangsa kita Indonesia. Dan memalukan terutama bagi masyarakat Internasional...

edited with serious talk tagged.
this thread is meant to provide clearer info to malaysians if we wanna counter indons keyboard warriors..
so that we dont simply bash them..

Lagi kebodohan media indonesia, tuduh tanpa siasat.

Notice the 'hate malaysia clips' on the first few seconds..

Pulau Jemor Selangor, Malaysia;
Latitude: 3° 13' 0 N, Longitude: 101° 16' 60 E

Pulau yang Disengketakan Itu Jemor, Bukan Jemur

Sabtu, 05 September 2009 | 08:26 WIB

TEMPO Interaktif, Jakarta - Kontroversi klaim Malaysia atas Pulau Jemur tampaknya hanya dipicu oleh kesalahan satu huruf. Pulau yang dimaksud dalam situs pariwisata traveljournals.net dan diklaim sebagai salah satu daerah tujan wisata Negara Bagian Selangor, Malaysia adalah Pulau Jemor, bukan Pulau Jemur. Demikian tulis blogger bernama Pak Dhe Rovicky di http://rovicky.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/pu...mur-dimana-sih/
Sos akhbar indon

Pulau Jemur, Riau, Indonesia;
2° 53′ 0″ N, 100° 34′ 0″ E
2.883333, 100.566667
Pulau ini terletak di Selat Malaka, dekat dengan perbatasan Malaysia. Pulau Jemur termasuk dalam wilayah administratif Kabupaten Rokan Hilir, Provinsi Riau, Indonesia. Letaknya sekitar 72,4 km dari Bagan Siapi-api dan 64,3 km dari Pelabuhan Klang di Malaysia. Pulau Jemur merupakan pulau terluas yang berada dalam gugusan Kepulauan Arwah

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by thesun: Sep 11 2009, 04:37 AM
shah_ho_nam
post Sep 11 2009, 02:24 AM

らき☆すた
1,317 posts

from the early beginning i sensed that it's all about their media

This post has been edited by shah_ho_nam: Sep 11 2009, 02:25 AM
TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 02:26 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

QUOTE(shah_ho_nam @ Sep 11 2009, 02:24 AM)
sesetengah rakyat indonesia masih BODOH
tak apa lah..
kita kumpul useful info in this thread to counter them with facts instead of provoking them..
SUSsoundsyst64
post Sep 11 2009, 02:28 AM

I'm No-Longer-Noobs
3,725 posts

Medias (either theirs or our media) think the people are idiot
shah_ho_nam
post Sep 11 2009, 02:31 AM

らき☆すた
1,317 posts

QUOTE(thesun @ Sep 11 2009, 02:26 AM)
tak apa lah..
kita kumpul useful info in this thread to counter them with facts instead of provoking them..
i think you video and facts is quite good enough to counter those scums. and we are the first to give our hand to help them went they went down, sometimes people likes to play with fire without knowing the danger afterwards

QUOTE(soundsyst64 @ Sep 11 2009, 02:28 AM)
it's actually freedom on giving false info is the main factor on why they always acted like this. their media wasn't being monitored that much. so much for a writer to write all the want for money and forgetting about the consequences they'll get after went berserk on one simple matter
g3n0c1d3
post Sep 11 2009, 02:32 AM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....
6,493 posts

but some of them and some of ours believe the media 100%
oh wai~
apis_jay
post Sep 11 2009, 02:32 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

Both are the same. But Malaysian media still act moderately towards international issue.

This post has been edited by apis_jay: Sep 11 2009, 02:37 AM
penmarker
post Sep 11 2009, 02:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,002 posts

look up Hypodermic Needle Theory or Magic Bullet Theory in google.
g3n0c1d3
post Sep 11 2009, 02:54 AM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....
6,493 posts

QUOTE(penmarker @ Sep 11 2009, 02:46 AM)
look up Hypodermic Needle Theory or Magic Bullet Theory in google.
yeah.. learn this magic bullet theory thingie... memories...
anyways.... in media, bad news is good news... so go figure lol!
TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 03:19 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

In indonesia.. medias over there manipulate the actual stories in order to attract more viewers and readers.
I've found many of indonesians /k/ warriors blatantly say that their medias are not 'tied' to any political party unlike malaysia's and they say their medias are totally not bias and always provide actual facts..

Ya it might be true for other news but clearly not for Malaysia-related news.. They always 'putar' the stories and always make Malaysia look bad to Indonesians eyes.. Just see how the reporters interviewed Norman KRU.. Norman has clearly explained that it wasnt his fault, but the reporters seem 'not satisfied' with that answers...

Sepatutnya, they should've called Norman off-air or before that show, no need to put live telecast.. Bikin orang marah saja, bila Norman dah explain that it was not his fault, kan dah malu besar... tak tahu nak letak muka kat mana, main tuduh tanpa siasat..

They should have;
1. Call Norman first (off-air or before the show),
2. After Norman explained, tell the viewers later that this was just a misunderstanding; it was Discovery Channel's fault bla bla bla
3. Do further investigation, contact Discovery Channel blablabla and
4. Tell the viewers "Please wait for our full report tomorrow"

icon_rolleyes.gif

a video made by young malaysian...

This post has been edited by thesun: Sep 11 2009, 03:24 AM
masahito
post Sep 11 2009, 03:24 AM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(thesun @ Sep 11 2009, 03:19 AM)
In indonesia.. medias over there manipulate the actual stories in order to attract more viewers and readers.
I've found many of indonesians /k/ warriors blatantly say that their medias are not 'tied' to any political party unlike malaysia's and they say their medias are totally not bias and always provide actual facts..

Ya it might be true for other news but clearly not for Malaysia-related news.. They always 'putar' the stories and always make Malaysia look bad to Indonesians eyes.. Just see how the reporters interviewed Norman KRU.. Norman has clearly explained that it wasnt his fault, but the reporters seem 'not satisfied' with that answers...

Sepatutnya, they should've called Norman off-air or before that show, no need to put live telecast.. Bikin orang marah saja, bila Norman dah explain that it was not his fault, kan dah malu besar... tak tahu nak letak muka kat mana, main tuduh tanpa siasat..

They should have;
1. Call Norman first (off-air or before the show),
2. After Norman explained, tell the viewers later that this was just a misunderstanding; it was Discovery Channel's fault bla bla bla
3. Do further investigation, contact Discovery Channel blablabla and
4. Tell the viewers "Please wait for our full report tomorrow"
icon_rolleyes.gif
indo iq is below 10
TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 03:30 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

QUOTE(masahito @ Sep 11 2009, 03:24 AM)
indo iq is below 10
ya.. if you see TV3 always got series reports on some news..
IINM got 'pembalakan haram' stories reported the whole week by TV3.. and also series reports at Gaza also..
TV3 really put more effort to provide clearer picture on some news..

Why need to rush on serious things especially relationship between neighboring countries..
penmarker
post Sep 11 2009, 03:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,002 posts

they only want reason to hate and war.
and the stories really sells. profit mah.
malayneum
post Sep 11 2009, 03:42 AM

penjaga kontrak sosial
2,041 posts

nice info. i will spam kaskus with those.
TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 03:43 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

QUOTE(penmarker @ Sep 11 2009, 03:39 AM)
they only want reason to hate and war.
and the stories really sells. profit mah.
More on "public domain" as the bapak-bapak talked in the videos
What is the Public Domain?

Until I was asked to speak here on the topic, I thought I could answer this question off the top of my head. But as I was pondering the issue and preparing for this meeting, the concept became increasingly muddled in my mind. I started with, to quote Justice Potter Stewart, an "I know it when I see it" sensibility, but now feel more like that phrase in the Joni Mitchell song "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone".

So I decided to look up some definitions, and I found that they run the gamut from philosophical and poetic to curt and succinct. In the former category is copyright historians Ray Patterson and Stanley Lindberg's definition of the public domain as a concept based on the belief that there are certain materials in the world not subject to private ownership such as air, sunlight, stars, ideas, words, cultural heritage, etc. [1] The latter category of definitions are more terse and are usually expressed by lawyers: sentiments such as "the public domain is whatever is left over when copyright expires, is lost, or never existed." I myself take a rather broad working definition: the public domain refers to all entities, information, and creative works that are available for use by anyone for any reason without restriction.....
source

The public domain also contrasts with patents. New inventions can be registered and granted patents restricting others from using the inventions without permission from the inventor. Like copyrights, patents last for a limited period of time, after which the inventions covered by them enter the public domain and can be used by anyone.....
sos

This post has been edited by thesun: Sep 11 2009, 03:53 AM
delon85
post Sep 11 2009, 03:52 AM

Ad Astra
1,056 posts

QUOTE(malayneum @ Sep 11 2009, 03:42 AM)
Move /k/eyboard warrior, for great justice!
TSthesun
post Sep 11 2009, 04:15 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

QUOTE(malayneum @ Sep 11 2009, 03:42 AM)
please do, so that they realize.. laugh.gif
but dont provoke them..

provoking is our 1st step of plan.. (bragging about our submarines, troops, nuclear studies, space tourism etc laugh.gif )
now got to 2nd step... (facts, dalil, proof, etc)

if they still dont stop, and still wanna send Bendera bambu runcing group to malaysia,
then we need to go to 3rd step... but better if we let our green beret do the job..
icon_rolleyes.gif
defaultname365
post Sep 11 2009, 04:31 AM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,097 posts

Malaysia tidak akan berkompromi. Kita sweeping sama itu MRR2 jambatan kutip toll. Nanti tengok District 9 kat bioskop.

happy4ever
post Sep 11 2009, 04:36 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

QUOTE(thesun @ Sep 11 2009, 04:15 AM)
please do, so that they realize..  laugh.gif
but dont provoke them..

provoking is our 1st step of plan..  (bragging about our submarines, troops, nuclear studies, space tourism etc  laugh.gif )
now got to 2nd step... (facts, dalil, proof, etc)

if they still dont stop, and still wanna send Bendera bambu runcing group to malaysia,
then we need to go to 3rd step... but better if we let our green beret do the job..
icon_rolleyes.gif
Wont work la..

u see got someone there post so serious there also got ppl spam liao about maling here and maling there.

waste time la.

they wan come, they come lo, we got kuda kepang, keris and heinekken to gayang them. no sked
liquidsny
post Sep 11 2009, 04:45 AM

On my way
589 posts

u're wrong if u think they want to watch this boring video. the guy in tht video would probably be sula by those sukarelwan if they ever saw him ..
facts doesn't interest em. what matter is rempit

it's like /k/ when talk abt opposition they always right. if BN it's always wrong. it's d same wit em

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:25 PM