19 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Beware Scammer, Scam me 3800 Nokia

Welll
post Sep 18 2009, 08:45 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

rclxms.gif gud nfo guys,gud nfo guys,...appreciate it very2 much...since i oso kena tipu early tis year but by other ppl...til nw,i'm scared to make online purchase but when look at the price here in lyn make me buy oso even it's risky since lot of stuf in sabah stil quite xpensive...just bware guys,alwys do COD unles no other option
SUSDick8811967
post Sep 25 2009, 06:36 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(peterG @ Sep 10 2009, 09:14 PM)

LOL, tan wei chuan juz nw called me, he said wan trade his iphone 3gs with my e71+ i top up rm350..
he ask me to bankin rm350 to his alliance bank account - 140370020141243, after that he deliver the phone to me by taxi service from melaka..
Lucky i check his name and bank account at google.. if not i sure kena becoz of greedy.. zz

He called me 20-30 time miss call while im googleIng his name n bank account. I told him i found his name and account is blacklisted becoz of scamming, then he terus take off the phone. Ahahahaha.

Really WTF, he say we both r chinese, wont scam this scam that, say wat i got family with baby, im Buddhist.. !@#$%^&*(

GUYS, BEWARE!!

Added on September 10, 2009, 9:21 pmHe juz sms me with " BEWARE UR SPEAKING" in chinese, ahahah.
Bank negara do involve this scammer? why he still can use the same bank account ?
hmm..... i think some politic party is the black hand behind this. else how can this fellow still can con around? hahaha

SUSprototype_x0
post Sep 28 2009, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

this fella, i remember him when i was desperately looking for iphone 3g not long time ago (this year).

i open [WTB] thread in mobile phone section and later got alot of offer from seller here in lowyat. and i was looking forward to COD only, since it involve big amount of money..

suddenly i remember got one number suddenly sms me offer iphone at relatively cheap price. around rm1700 for iphone 3g 8gig. well.. it is very2 good offer i got at the time, and he said it is a maxis set...

but he sms me late at night.. i already sleep la... but surprisingly he aggressively called me, lots of time, but i didnt answered his call.... well something fishy la, he does looks so desperate to sell... WHY???

but as i said, i was looking forward to COD only, since the amount is not little.. and some more quite risky to post iphone.. later come to me rosak pulak.

but when i read this thread, i remember him... because he really2 wants to "sell", call u like crazy... so far deal with lots of seller in lowyat, no seller so desperate like that.

lucky i didnt get conned by this desperate con man
Welll
post Sep 28 2009, 07:24 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(prototype_x0 @ Sep 28 2009, 04:57 PM)
this fella, i remember him when i was desperately looking for iphone 3g not long time ago (this year).

i open [WTB] thread in mobile phone section and later got alot of offer from seller here in lowyat. and i was looking forward to COD only, since it involve big amount of money..

suddenly i remember got one number suddenly sms me offer iphone at relatively cheap price. around rm1700 for iphone 3g 8gig. well.. it is very2 good offer i got at the time, and he said it is a maxis set...

but he sms me late at night.. i already sleep la... but surprisingly he aggressively called me, lots of time, but i didnt answered his call.... well something fishy la, he does looks so desperate to sell... WHY???

but as i said, i was looking forward to COD only, since the amount is not little.. and some more quite risky to post iphone.. later come to me rosak pulak.

but when i read this thread, i remember him... because he really2 wants to "sell", call u like crazy... so far deal with lots of seller in lowyat, no seller so desperate like that.

lucky i didnt get conned by this desperate con man
bro,once people offer u sumthing like tat...u should think bout it twice...then google the HP number or better if he/she gv u the name or other details.
dealing via COD is the right way xspecially for big money...hehhe thumbup.gif
SUSprototype_x0
post Sep 28 2009, 09:23 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(Welll @ Sep 28 2009, 07:24 PM)
bro,once people offer u sumthing like tat...u should think bout it twice...then google the HP number or better if he/she gv u the name or other details.
dealing via COD is the right way xspecially for big money...hehhe thumbup.gif
yes, he really desperate, call me like crazy, usually all seller i dealt with didnt call me at all, and i myself personally prefer sms, since busy with my work, meeting etc.. but this fella fully optimize his phone, cal cal cal, sms sms sms like no one business.. i think he use old phone that can only sms/call, if his phone can mms or video for sure he will just utilize that too...

but then.. what picture/video that this con will send??
zackadren
post Sep 30 2009, 11:09 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(blkhtm @ Jul 28 2009, 04:30 PM)
I just want to share another conman selling hp in mudah name.bryan.acc bank cimb 0738-0012117-523 (acc no under this name soo pin yuh)phone no 0174616918.I have made polis report 2 weeks ago still no news.
aku pon dah kena tipu ngan soo pin yuh ni..apesal la dari awal aku tak check nama dia kat tenet ni... sengal betol... rm640.00 melayang skrg aku nak wat police report dia kate dia dari Alor star no phone dia 0124398898 no acc bank sama cam diatas cimb 0738-0012117-523 nama dia pon soo pin yuh
kol 330 tadi aku kena skrg dia dah tak nak angkat fon aku...n member2 aku dari ipd seremban dah start wat siasatan..sok pagi selamat jalan la mamat ni...

Added on September 30, 2009, 11:12 pm
QUOTE(prototype_x0 @ Sep 28 2009, 09:23 PM)
yes, he really desperate, call me like crazy, usually all seller i dealt with didnt call me at all, and i myself personally prefer sms, since busy with my work, meeting etc.. but this fella fully optimize his phone, cal cal cal, sms sms sms like no one business..  i think he use old phone that can only sms/call, if his phone can mms or video for sure he will just utilize that too...

but then.. what picture/video that this con will send??
yeah same like me...call me like really crazy huh~ siap cakap "sorry for disturbing u" so stupid this soo pin yuh

This post has been edited by zackadren: Sep 30 2009, 11:12 PM
cksjoe
post Oct 6 2009, 11:50 PM

3 posts

FCUK ALL SCAMMER GOT NO BABY AND FAMILY!!!!
Welll
post Oct 7 2009, 01:11 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(cksjoe @ Oct 6 2009, 11:50 PM)
FCUK ALL SCAMMER GOT NO BABY AND FAMILY!!!!
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
bro,how ur cases???
Tis Scammer realy make on9 bisnes a very2 bad reputation... mad.gif
aspire2oo6
post Oct 7 2009, 01:14 AM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(Raralu85 @ Jul 20 2009, 10:51 PM)
Temptation....
Greed is the word
ronaldoo
post Oct 7 2009, 01:16 AM

On my way
526 posts

Another indian scammer for dslr lense based in melaka today......
really spoilt the reputation from melaka...

apieh23
post Oct 17 2009, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

this f***ing conman tried to fool me!
tan wei chuan
alliance 140370020141243
beware!
svage98
post Oct 17 2009, 02:23 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(Dick8811967 @ Sep 25 2009, 06:36 AM)
Bank negara do involve this scammer? why he still can use the same bank account ?
hmm..... i think some politic party is the black hand behind this. else how can this fellow still can con around? hahaha
Bank negara regulates banks and it's not within their power to freeze an individual's account. Should be the bank itself who freeze the conman's account when they get proof from Police. Unless they get police report they can't simply close someone's account. And really...buyer should be more careful...and in this case it's sad to say that it was his/ her greed that is his downfall. Sorry to say this but buyer shouldn't even bank in anything in the first place especially when seller contacted him via msn and make up some stupid condition that need to buy 5 hp instead of one...come on la...don't you feel something weird when the seller sweet talk you into this? Well...it's a very tough lesson to learn but next time do be extra careful. Cheers and sorry for your loss.

This post has been edited by svage98: Oct 17 2009, 02:33 AM
apieh23
post Oct 17 2009, 06:51 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(svage98 @ Oct 17 2009, 02:23 AM)
Bank negara regulates banks and it's not within their power to freeze an individual's account.  Should be the bank itself who freeze the conman's account when they get proof from Police.  Unless they get police report they can't simply close someone's account. And really...buyer should be more careful...and in this case it's sad to say that it was his/ her greed that is his downfall. Sorry to say this but buyer shouldn't even bank in anything in the first place especially when seller contacted him via msn and make up some stupid condition that need to buy 5 hp instead of one...come on la...don't you feel something weird when the seller sweet talk you into this? Well...it's a very tough lesson to learn but next time do be extra careful.  Cheers and sorry for your loss.
i think thats the best way
learn to see things the way it is. in my case, the seller want me to pay him immediately last nite. he said he already wait at bank.come on la, no seller will call u late at nite asking u to deposit money immediately. why so stupid. and then he said he is from penang, but act like he noes every one alliance bank in KL. very suspicious! dont ever let greed go over your logical thoughts. thats the best way to protect against these people. play safe. COD....
buben_chokedautz
post Oct 21 2009, 03:35 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(zackadren @ Oct 1 2009, 12:09 AM)
aku pon dah kena tipu ngan soo pin yuh ni..apesal la dari awal aku tak check nama dia kat tenet ni... sengal betol... rm640.00 melayang skrg aku nak wat police report dia kate dia dari Alor star no phone dia 0124398898 no acc bank sama cam diatas cimb 0738-0012117-523 nama dia pon soo pin yuh
kol 330 tadi aku kena skrg dia dah tak nak angkat fon aku...n member2 aku dari ipd seremban dah start wat siasatan..sok pagi selamat jalan la mamat ni...

yeah same like me...call me like really crazy huh~ siap cakap "sorry for disturbing u" so stupid this soo pin yuh
plezz kontek ak ...
ak nk ckp psl soo pin yuh....
bob=0192122292
nickyphony
post Oct 22 2009, 06:30 AM

0 posts

SEMALAM aku KENE SCAM KOT DGN MAMAT NIE..
dah lambat sehari dah x sampai brg.

NAME - BONG ING ANN
RHB ACC 1-11043-7006793-0.
h/p number - 0109809585

CAKAP nak tolak iphone 1.3k la.
KENE KENCING LA aku.
haha
hari nie bgn pagi nak bwat report la.
xtaw nak gune cable maner satu nie.
haha.
BAPAK AKU YANG LEPAK BUKIT AMAN TUE KE OR MEMBER AKU YANG KEJE RHB BANK.
HAHAHA.
pasal duit bkn kesah pon sbb phone tue bkn aku nk pakai, nk bg adik aku darjah 6 pakai.
mesti confirm punyer aku dpt mamat nie.
GILE KE DIER NAK TIPU SI PENIPU.
hahaha. whistling.gif

nk share prob drop pm sayer yer.
nickyphony
post Oct 23 2009, 06:22 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(revosky @ Oct 22 2009, 10:28 PM)
bro are u serious with ur statement??u seems happy to be conned?
no la.
i nak test power polis malaysia.
td dah buat report polis.
dah pegi jumpe pegawai and all.
i dapat all the info from my rhb member yg keje situ.
so senang la.

all detail i dah dapat.
address dier.
bong ing ann
820820-13-5191
no54b, song k.m.c flat, jalan ban hock, 93100, kuching.

detail lengkap.
so nnt dorang hantar surat ke bank negara.
so nnt dah tangkap mr bong nie dorang akan bawak 1st flight ke kl.
i xnk duit pun.
i nak gelak "ha" sekali jer.
hahaha
kingseow
post Oct 28 2009, 06:10 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

ok here...i am same hometown with this guy. I think i know where is him , pm me if any of u all need details and location
jaessyzz
post Oct 30 2009, 02:07 PM

11 posts

malas with scams dy-

This post has been edited by jaessyzz: Nov 4 2009, 02:15 AM
davidyeap88
post Nov 9 2009, 12:10 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(zackadren @ Sep 30 2009, 11:09 PM)

my fren oso jz get lie from dis ppl 0124398898 but dis time he name is cheam sin yee..cimb bank acc is 07160075218528
who get dis lier detail pls gv me...i wanna find them let he die 99
hazo
post Nov 9 2009, 10:32 AM

5 posts

wow this guy(0169003916) want to cheat me today...last night call me wan swap my k800i with his nokia 5730...he ask me top up rm400...i said ok...but i said i only top up after i got reference no...then today i googled his phone no and found this thread...i open maybank2u already...jz now he called i told him about his phone no on scammers list and he said his phone kena curik...WTF!!he said he cant speak fluent english also...and he said hes from penang...BEWARE GUYS!!!this guy also said hes a pilot and got family...agresively call me many times...after i reject after knowing hes a scammer he still msg me...this guy juz doesnt know when to give up

19 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0235sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 PM