Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Loans & Scholarships PIDN Scholarship Thread~, (JPA scholarship dalam negara)

views

TSzellleonhart
post Jun 6 2009, 08:45 PM, updated 15y ago

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

I can't find a recent thread on this so I decided to open this...
Come share your experience and advice about this scholarship!

About me, I will be studying diploma in UTM KL june this year!
I have one question too: should I apply for PTPTN or PIDN? Which one is better?

*Moderators/staff, if you find this thread irrelevant feel free to close it. thanks.
Angel01
post Jun 6 2009, 09:11 PM

Stars @_@
1,487 posts

i was wondering whut to apply for PIDN, and u must be enrolled in a college right?
TSzellleonhart
post Jun 7 2009, 04:39 PM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

Yea, must already have a place in IPTA (not college).
Batusai
post Jun 7 2009, 06:26 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

only Local U?

IPTS cannot?? like nottingham
shinichi88
post Jun 7 2009, 07:58 PM

Holy Crusader
963 posts

Permohonan Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2009 (PIDN) (Dibuka Akhir Jun 2009)
That's what they state in the website..
wait for more info..
Batusai
post Jun 7 2009, 10:02 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

its opened already.. can log in and fill up the forms..

and yes.. only IPTA.. no IPTS..

but UTP, Uniten, UUM and some others are included.. they're partially government U i guess.
shinichi88
post Jun 7 2009, 10:52 PM

Holy Crusader
963 posts

Are you sure is open??
Why i check, still not open..."DALAM NEGARA" 2009/2010...
can provide link if possible..?
TSzellleonhart
post Jun 7 2009, 11:08 PM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

Hmm I just login with my ic number (i registered b4 for JPA scholarship) and then there's a link just below my ic number.

here's the link:
http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/esila_new/form/f.../chooseform.php

But you need to login to fill the form..
shinichi88
post Jun 8 2009, 10:54 AM

Holy Crusader
963 posts

Mayb becuz u register b4...
but for new application FOR:
Permohonan Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2009 (PIDN) (Dibuka Akhir Jun 2009)
the link provide is: http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/esila_new/index.php#
mean the link didn't go anywhere but the same main page..
i can go to the link for LUAR NEGARA (PILN) only..
but not DALAM NEGARA (PIDN)...
Batusai
post Jun 8 2009, 01:08 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

hmm.. not pretty sure.. but i jus logged in and the form is there.. most of us will be jus filling it up until its officially opened.. no big deal really..

terwei
post Jun 8 2009, 02:38 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

My sis also apply PIDN for UTM diploma,and she get it,
so u try to notice the esila website,
its better to get PIDN than u apply for PTPTN,
bcz diploma course is 3 years..

Batusai
post Jun 11 2009, 01:34 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

haha.. but do u know how long u have to serve under government?

the best is.. if u can afford..
arsenwagon
post Jun 11 2009, 03:11 PM

all ur bass are belong to usa
2,227 posts

if engineering, nobody will ask you to serve govt la..
sometimes really wonder what JPA thinking, medic students get bond 10 yrs and others just let go...

what a waste of taxpayers' money.
OMG!
post Jun 11 2009, 03:36 PM

Raymond
1,397 posts

i thought this PIDN is only for those who will be going for their 1st degree at IPTA? Did they stated Diploma students are eligible to apply so? i wonder..

Between PTPTN and JPA PIDn, of course, i will choose PIDN JPA lor.since it is a scholarships, and i wish to work under gov since now it is quite diff to find jobs outside esp the private company.

By the way, there is another tajaan tambahan for SPM 9As students? so what is the difference of that with PIDN??
Batusai
post Jun 11 2009, 09:06 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Jun 11 2009, 03:11 PM)
if engineering, nobody will ask you to serve govt la..
sometimes really wonder what JPA thinking, medic students get bond 10 yrs and others just let go...

what a waste of taxpayers' money.
haha.. mistake.. u have to serve.. JPA is getting serious.. my bro under engineering too.. got a letter from JPA.. asking to lapor diri after he finishes his studies.. crap.. its a must... government will choose a job for u even u couldnt find one.. particularly.. they dont care.. as long as they need the work force.. huhu.. be prepared...

Added on June 11, 2009, 9:11 pm
QUOTE(OMG! @ Jun 11 2009, 03:36 PM)
i thought this PIDN is only for those who will be going for their 1st degree at IPTA? Did they stated Diploma students are eligible to apply so? i wonder..

Between PTPTN and JPA PIDn, of course, i will choose PIDN JPA lor.since it is a scholarships, and i wish to work under gov since now it is quite diff to find jobs outside esp the private company.

By the way, there is another tajaan tambahan for SPM 9As students? so what is the difference of that with PIDN??
erm.. other qualifications are eligible too.. diploma, foundation, SPM level too but SPM is just for UiTM only. Degree, Masters.. everything u wanna study as long as its in a local U.. u can apply..

hmm.. i think u'd pull back the words when u start working.. unless.. ur a bumi.. where chances are better under gov.. actually.. it isnt any hard to find a job.. it all depend on yourself.. u still have to look for a job after u obtain ur cert.. not just wait till a job lands on u rite..

erm.. i reckon thats not for application.. its for SPM 2007 where that year they have such scholarship.. its jus like a normal scholarship.. sponsors ur books etc.. form 6'er can apply for that.. but i think its not available for SPM 2008.. note below that theres ''pengemaskini maklumat"

This post has been edited by Batusai: Jun 11 2009, 09:11 PM
OMG!
post Jun 12 2009, 09:22 AM

Raymond
1,397 posts

erm.. other qualifications are eligible too.. diploma, foundation, SPM level too but SPM is just for UiTM only. Degree, Masters.. everything u wanna study as long as its in a local U.. u can apply..

hmm.. i think u'd pull back the words when u start working.. unless.. ur a bumi.. where chances are better under gov.. actually.. it isnt any hard to find a job.. it all depend on yourself.. u still have to look for a job after u obtain ur cert.. not just wait till a job lands on u rite..

erm.. i reckon thats not for application.. its for SPM 2007 where that year they have such scholarship.. its jus like a normal scholarship.. sponsors ur books etc.. form 6'er can apply for that.. but i think its not available for SPM 2008.. note below that theres ''pengemaskini maklumat"

I find it is rather hard to find a bio-related works under private company. maybe i am wrong with that, but seriously i think there is less oppurtunity to work as a bio researcher at private company.

While for gov, usually they will give top priority to the students that they had sponsored beforehand. Thus, it is always better if u can get a scholarships under gov..

PS: do we need to send our result to JPA?i heard that this scholarships is based on 2 criteria: academic result and family background rite? How much allwance they give us?..i am SPM 2007 leaver.. icon_rolleyes.gif

Added on June 12, 2009, 9:24 am

I find it is rather hard to find a bio-related works under private company. maybe i am wrong with that, but seriously i think there is less oppurtunity to work as a bio researcher at private company.

While for gov, usually they will give top priority to the students that they had sponsored beforehand. Thus, it is always better if u can get a scholarships under gov..

PS: do we need to send our result to JPA?i heard that this scholarships is based on 2 criteria: academic result and family background rite? How much allwance they give us?..i am SPM 2007 leaver.. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by OMG!: Jun 12 2009, 09:24 AM
dr.thirteen
post Jun 12 2009, 10:47 AM

20 posts

anyone knows whens the last date to send those salinan of certs they asked us to send?
Batusai
post Jun 12 2009, 01:23 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(OMG! @ Jun 12 2009, 09:22 AM)

Added on June 12, 2009, 9:24 am

hmmm.. yeah.. u're right.. bio related jobs are not that "available" in malaysia.. and most of the research fields are under government.. top priority?? kinda doubt that.. because.. all u get is the grad cert.. u will have to look for a job urself.. until u couldnt find one.. JPA will look for you. thats the case.. if u're unlucky.. u might end up in a low qualifications job.. not par with the cert u obtain..

erm... i think that scholarship is not opened.. its jus for "pengemaskinian maklumat" by the scholarship holders.. meaning those who got it last year.. have to log in and check if the details are correct.. i think that should be it..

oh. so where are u at now? form 6 or college eh?
OMG!
post Jun 13 2009, 08:37 PM

Raymond
1,397 posts

QUOTE(Batusai @ Jun 12 2009, 01:23 PM)
hmmm.. yeah.. u're right.. bio related jobs are not that "available" in malaysia.. and most of the research fields are under government.. top priority?? kinda doubt that.. because.. all u get is the grad cert.. u will have to look for a job urself.. until u couldnt find one.. JPA will look for you. thats the case.. if u're unlucky.. u might end up in a low qualifications job.. not par with the cert u obtain..

erm... i think that scholarship is not opened.. its jus for "pengemaskinian maklumat" by the scholarship holders.. meaning those who got it last year.. have to log in and check if the details are correct.. i think that should be it..

oh. so where are u at now? form 6 or college eh?
I am from matric previously, waiting to enter IPTA..haha..USm is out of list and then maybe UM or UKM la. rolleyes.gif

u?

I worry if i can't find jobs with biochem degree(if i get biochem la), i will end up being a lecturer , teaching that subject..haha

Btw, the JPA tajaan is for SPm 2007 students rite? i am one of them, accepting this scholarships beforehand..But then what it differs from the PIDN one???
dr.thirteen
post Jun 14 2009, 12:17 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(OMG! @ Jun 13 2009, 08:37 PM)
I am from matric previously, waiting to enter IPTA..haha..USm is out of list and then maybe UM or UKM la. rolleyes.gif

u?

I worry if i can't find jobs with biochem degree(if i get biochem la), i will end up being a lecturer , teaching that subject..haha

Btw, the JPA tajaan is for SPm 2007 students rite? i am one of them, accepting this scholarships beforehand..But then what it differs from the PIDN one???
hi there.
me too a SPM 2007 student and received JPA scholarship b4.
i think this PIDN i for those who r doing their degree dalam negara.
btw,did u login and isi the borang PIDN or you daftar again?

29 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0232sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 AM