Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kitchen Cabinet Renovations

views

leeyung
post Apr 14 2012, 09:56 PM

1st LYN Pioneer Genuine Marimo Seller
885 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Apr 14 2012, 08:30 AM)
I can say they are the same person. Weird, last time there was someone trying to sabo me as well. A forumer found out and reported to admin, admin suspended his fake and main account. However, his main account got activated back after a few days, the reason he gave was "My, brother was using my account, we share the same laptop" Same reason.....

Yes you can post how cheap you can offer online but there is no guarantee you wont slaughter the customers back in another way to bring the profit up. For example kitchen sinks, some seller sell the waste separately while it should b free with the sink. Johnson Suisse, some ppl give cheap china seat covers worth RM 10-20 only instead of original Johnson Seat cover.

Just my advise to members, steve, erny, elegance and etc those few main and reputable KC here, if you feel their price is cheaper from other shops outside and you feel comfortable to deal with them den just confirm the deal, you can get someone cheaper than them but there is a risk of getting poor quality, poor workmanship or etc. Their price and quality are proven here by many forumers, why still seek for other KC?
EPIC FAILED haha, I do agree they are same person. Usually the common given excuses

1)I m sharing my pc with someone bla bla bla (brother la, sister la, housemate la)
2)I m online at cyber cafe la
3)some one log in my account la LoL

i felt so sick with this kind of sellers, use dupe account then kacau kacau here, make those genuine and potential customers wasting their time and confusing too. We shall report these members to lowyat admin, freeze those fridge accounts is the best way

This post has been edited by leeyung: Apr 15 2012, 04:51 PM
ykl
post Apr 14 2012, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

Hi all, may i know what is the different between formica and melamine? Which one is better? Pricing wise?
phoenix69
post Apr 14 2012, 11:50 PM

Regular
1,836 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Apr 12 2012, 10:05 AM)
Chris you forgot to login as Yunnie86.....and you are designer so you should know what is material of KC!!!
No wonder she keep promote on you....
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...sult_type=posts

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1927818&hl=
Never mess with LYN members thumbup.gif

This looks like another 2 man con job doh.gif

This post has been edited by phoenix69: Apr 14 2012, 11:58 PM
kelsie
post Apr 15 2012, 11:12 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(phoenix69 @ Apr 14 2012, 11:50 PM)
Never mess with LYN members  thumbup.gif

This looks like another 2 man con job  doh.gif
living memory design ? christopher ? he doing my sister house cabinet very nice leh. my sister says he pricing quite competitive . but 1 bad things is he is very busy , need appointment with him 2 day before.
but i don't think he cheat somebody lor. cause i with my sister bincang cabinet with him together , and he is willing to share how bad with each material is . and let us decide . clarification thumb ups.

This post has been edited by kelsie: Apr 15 2012, 11:21 AM
adrianjc
post Apr 15 2012, 11:51 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

QUOTE(kelsie @ Apr 15 2012, 11:12 AM)
living memory design ? christopher ? he doing my sister house cabinet  very nice leh. my sister says he pricing quite competitive . but 1 bad things is he is very busy , need appointment with him 2 day before.
but i don't think he cheat somebody lor. cause i with my sister bincang cabinet with him together , and he is willing to share how bad with each material is . and let us decide . clarification thumb ups.
Yawn... Too late, the damage is done.
Very hard to get forumers to trust him.
may star
post Apr 15 2012, 01:21 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(kelsie @ Apr 15 2012, 11:12 AM)
living memory design ? christopher ? he doing my sister house cabinet  very nice leh. my sister says he pricing quite competitive . but 1 bad things is he is very busy , need appointment with him 2 day before.
I think this also is same person.hehe....

This post has been edited by may star: Apr 15 2012, 01:24 PM
kelsie
post Apr 15 2012, 03:34 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(may star @ Apr 15 2012, 01:21 PM)
I think this also is same person.hehe....
you mean im chris ? lolz i juz joining few days . and looking for contractor. and quote few contractor accept living memory also . need cheap and reasonable price . more contractor more change to get lowest price hahahaaaa...

This post has been edited by kelsie: Apr 15 2012, 03:39 PM
Yvonne85
post Apr 15 2012, 05:21 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(kelsie @ Apr 15 2012, 03:34 PM)
you mean im chris ? lolz i juz joining few days . and looking for contractor. and quote few contractor accept living memory also . need cheap and reasonable price . more contractor more change to get lowest price hahahaaaa...
O, since u say living memory so good, why still ask many contractor to quote? direct get them will do right?
b00n
post Apr 15 2012, 06:12 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(kelsie @ Apr 15 2012, 03:34 PM)
definitely got connection.... whistling.gif
b00n
post Apr 15 2012, 06:14 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

Anyway, someone pls start a new topic.

This topic had reaches it's max pages.

And a word of advise. Pls tone down on advertisement. Although we close one eye, doesn't meant we don't act on it.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.03    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:02 AM